TBSx LL Journey...

awww hugs for u.. hope the horse is ok xx

Hope that any news you have about the horse is good news. thinking of you both x

Hey Lady T.... is everything ok???? not heard from u xxx

Oh Lady T,
i suspect all is not well with your daughter's horse or I think you would have told us. I'm so sorry. Animals are part of our families and our hearts break when they are seriously sick or we lose them.
They trust us to do the best for them and your horse will know that you and your daughter are doing all you can.
LL is great, but unfortunately it can't stop the sh*t things in life happening. Those challenges will till come along. Hopefully now you'll be able to deal with it without resorting to food as I know I always used to.
We're all thinking of you. Remember that first name you chose - TBSX? xx

Hello lovely, you're doing really well on your weight loss! Bet you're thrilled. You're going to look fab for the summer! Hope you're well x

Thinking of you Hun,sending loads of hugs!!
Sexy xx

Hiya dolly,

Sending you loads of love

Ask

Xxxxx

Hey my lovelies, thank you all so much for the kind words and thoughts, there are two many to comment individually but I wanted to know it really is appreciated. You all give me so much strength when I least feel like I have it!

As you can all guess my silence means only bad news, Barron the cutest pony ever sadly had to be sent off to sleep forever on Sunday! It was the hardest decision for both my beautiful daughter and myself! Dani is totally heartbroken, but I am so proud of her and how she handled the situation. I have been spending all my time with her to try and occupy her mind, its the quiet moments that are the hardest. We did everything in our power to help him through it and this I think offers her some comfort. I did try and come on here yesterday but caught a glimpse of SB's post on my diary and set me off, sorry I am so soppy, but that little pony helped get my daughter through some very tough times and we will all miss him so much.

As you can imagine looking after me has not been a priority under the circumstances, my baby needed to come first, each day is getting easier for her! I have remained 100% even through this difficult time but I didnt have all my packs one day and certainly didnt drink the amount of water I should have. Tonight I dropped into my class for my WI and collect next weeks packs, I didnt stay for the counselling I wanted to get back home, not feeling socialable and wanted to cook Dani something to make sure she ate. I was planning on writing this week off because of all the stress, so I wouldnt have minded if I had no loss. Peoples bodies deal with stress differently and even though I hadnt cheated I didnt know what the outcome would be for me on the scales, as it turned out I lost a pleasing 2lb.

Thanks again ladies for all your support you make this journey through life and LL so much easier!

I missed you all and am just about to catch up in your diaries, hope you are doing brilliantly and good luck for this weeks WI's! xx

Aw dont start me off again, thank you so much xx

Oh Lady T... i feel so sad for u and Dani.... i dont know what to say darling. Hugs and thoughts sent to you at this sad time. you have done amazingly xxx

:hug99::hug99::hug99::flowers::flowers::sad0071: xx

Hugs to you hunny!!

Lovely to have you back on the forum. Xxx

Gembritney said:
Oh Lady T... i feel so sad for u and Dani.... i dont know what to say darling. Hugs and thoughts sent to you at this sad time. you have done amazingly xxx

Thanks Gem, the loss of a pet hits hard for many of us, for others it's incomprehensible!

Struggling to sleep as you will see from the time! It's lovely remembering the times Dani had with him all the rosettes she won with him at shows, his cheeky little character.

My LLC said that I have done well to remain 100% as many would have slipped, I am just pleased it reinforces that I am not an emotional eater, would probably be the size if a house if I was lol with all the rubbish I have had to deal with over the years lolxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slendablenda said:
:hug99::hug99::hug99::flowers::flowers::sad0071: xx

Aw thanks SB xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back