Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Happy birthday lovely girl.

Make it count xx

Thanks lovelies! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Birthday Hun! Enjoy your day

x

Thanks ladies

My estranged hubby turned up today with gifts, huge bottle of my favourite perfum Angel and a teddy bear! Which was thoughtful! He said you've lost weight haven't you, so I ignored him then later on he was looking at a portrait photo of me and said you have definately lost something!!! der you dumbs** yeah, so I just said couple of pound that's all lol couldn't bare one of his lectures about losing weight sensibly like him on slimming world! Grr

Anyway had to sort stuff out for Dani's car and then he took us for lunch! That was a scary thing going into a restaurant, I had wait for it chicken and salad. It wasn't the kind if place that did what I call normal foods, I ate it but feel full even after the smallest of potions. I am starting to worry I fully understand why I have to come of plan because of the medical reasons but I just wanna cry, so terrified that I will put weight on because the food hasn't been introduced slowly and I really have no idea what I am doing, whether it is right or wrong. I know this will sound stupid but I feel quite lonely, I guess when you are doing total there is a security I'm the firm of knowing others are in the same boat. my LLC sent me a 4 day plan but it doesn't tell me daily calories or weights of foods, I just remember her saying protein should be 150-200g!

Any food advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you are all having a good day, catch you later as I am going to ride off the food I have eaten xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nice of the ex to come over and bring you gifts.

Aww hun...lunch sounded like a horrible experience for you. The not knowing what and how must be doing your head in.
What about one of the other groups in here for ideas? This doesn't mean you leave us here ...GOT IT. But I mean just popping in there and peeping around.
I have something here from a similar program from home. It lists the foods etc and portion size. This is a GP approved VLC diet that peeps pay big bucks for per month. On it is chicken and such. If you are interested I can email you a copy. Just PM me your email and I will send it on monday.

Enjoy the ride today and keep your chin up. I can understand how scary this is for you but it WILL get better.

BTW, so the blood test was d/t the news from your Dad? Interesting. Imagine if he never called? You may have then found this out under not so nice conditions later. Dodged one there kiddo
xx

Happy birthday hunny!

It must be really scary to have to come off at no notice, sorry to hear you feel lonely as well, especially on your birthday!

Last week at group we discussed if a scenario if you get caught out with no packs and you are out what can you do? Generally info was to go for protein (chicken, fish) with salad no dressing and it should keep you in ketosis and not cause stomach cramps, which apparently happens when you go back to food with no prep. Small portions etc. The other bit of advise she gave was to begin with stick to the same times as you were having packs, so 8 12 4 8 etc, every 4 hours so you don't become over hungry and then over eat.
It all sounded sensible to me! I'm vegetarian so the chicken and fish options could be interesting for me LOL............when I get to come off LLT.

Good luck sweetie and take one day at a time, you have so so brilliantly, give yourself time to adjust and don't be too hard on yourself.

Jx:candle1:
Ps I'm sure you already have been told this, so apologies if you have.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your birthday.

:553::talk017::birthday: !!!!!!!!!! woooooo xxxx

:grouphugg::patback::grouphugg:

You will get through this honey. Honest! I know it's awful hard at the mo, coping with the sudden change, but you will get through it and get through it well.

Try not to worry yourself stupid. Go back to very basic eating and avoid the carbs. Was it Gem or Hannah that posted that list of low carb food? Have a look at that and see if it meshes with the recomendations of the lighter life counselor.

Easier said than done. Coming off the packs can be tricky at the best of times, so be gentle with yourself. Very few people get it 100% straight away, so dont get disheartened if you are struggling to get your head round it all.

Hope your day is a good one, and if not hope tomorrow is better xx

Scary isn't it. Sounds like you did fine hun. Fine with the protein ,as my LLC said, no-one ever ended up on LL due to too much protein!
Wirth the salads, steer clear of mayo, potatoes, pasta, dressings etc. Have as much leafy veg as you like and add some interesting bits, avocado, asparagus, maybe some blueberries or raw apple amd fresh herbs. Dressing of olive oil and lemon juice , black pepper and a dollop of fat free plain yogurt - yummy. Maybe a few pine nuts scattered on top. Bob's your uncle!

Happy Birthday Hun,hope you have a good day!
Sexy xx

Yes, SB is a saviour. Always good advice and inspiration. You are a STAR!!

Happy birthday hunny!

It must be really scary to have to come off at no notice, sorry to hear you feel lonely as well, especially on your birthday!

Last week at group we discussed if a scenario if you get caught out with no packs and you are out what can you do? Generally info was to go for protein (chicken, fish) with salad no dressing and it should keep you in ketosis and not cause stomach cramps, which apparently happens when you go back to food with no prep. Small portions etc. The other bit of advise she gave was to begin with stick to the same times as you were having packs, so 8 12 4 8 etc, every 4 hours so you don't become over hungry and then over eat.
It all sounded sensible to me! I'm vegetarian so the chicken and fish options could be interesting for me LOL............when I get to come off LLT.

Good luck sweetie and take one day at a time, you have so so brilliantly, give yourself time to adjust and don't be too hard on yourself.

Jx:candle1:
Ps I'm sure you already have been told this, so apologies if you have.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your birthday.

Thanks your comments really helped :D xx

:grouphugg::patback::grouphugg:

You will get through this honey. Honest! I know it's awful hard at the mo, coping with the sudden change, but you will get through it and get through it well.

Try not to worry yourself stupid. Go back to very basic eating and avoid the carbs. Was it Gem or Hannah that posted that list of low carb food? Have a look at that and see if it meshes with the recomendations of the lighter life counselor.

Easier said than done. Coming off the packs can be tricky at the best of times, so be gentle with yourself. Very few people get it 100% straight away, so dont get disheartened if you are struggling to get your head round it all.

Hope your day is a good one, and if not hope tomorrow is better xx

Thanks hun, you speak so much sense and it helps really it does :D xx

Scary isn't it. Sounds like you did fine hun. Fine with the protein ,as my LLC said, no-one ever ended up on LL due to too much protein!
Wirth the salads, steer clear of mayo, potatoes, pasta, dressings etc. Have as much leafy veg as you like and add some interesting bits, avocado, asparagus, maybe some blueberries or raw apple amd fresh herbs. Dressing of olive oil and lemon juice , black pepper and a dollop of fat free plain yogurt - yummy. Maybe a few pine nuts scattered on top. Bob's your uncle!

SB, thank you so much, going to have the salad you described tomorrow for sure, sounds lush! Hope you are ok :) and yes you certainly are an angel and always offer such sound advice xx

Back