TBSx LL Journey...

Your properly still thinking your bigger because your mind has not caught up with your new body yet!
DD is a lovely size to be,as I have gone from a D to C,which my hubby has commented on,told him I'm not getting fat to have bigger boobs! Lol;)
You can't always please them!
Just think when you become a socialite again you will have them men falling over themselves to be with you,your time will come hun!:)
Then you can show off that sexy new underwear.:):)

Sexy xx

Last edited:
It's a great feeling getting checked out by men again isn't it?? Hee hee!!

I got looked up and down again in the supermarket yesterday - and have to admit I did give my hips an extra little swing as I walked away. :cool::cool: xx

Ha ha check you out wiggling those hips a little more, must admit that I kinda walked a bit taller with a smile on my face. (hope I didnt look like I had wind lmao) xx

Sorry to hear you haven't been well, but you sound like you are going great! Hope you are feeling better

Aw thanks hun, stupid blood lol :rolleyes:

Hope you are doing ok xx

Ha ha check you out wiggling those hips a little more, must admit that I kinda walked a bit taller with a smile on my face. (hope I didnt look like I had wind lmao) xx

HAHA that made me laugh.... im sure it didnt look like u had wind tho xx

Oh I do so love the positive posts. Good going glamazon xx

Hey lovely, just catchingu p on your diary :p.

Wheyy look at you getting all the looks from the guys now ;). Bet you can't wait for your holiday! It'll be size 10 shorts by then! Maybe less?

How much have you got left to go? are you looking forward to going back onto absitence?

Enjoy your day xx

Thanks ladies for the posts!

I am feeling rather full of myself, I was going to say I didnt know why! Who am i kidding this losing weight malarky has done wonders for my self esteem and confidence, loving it!!

I can't wait for my WI tomorrow, nervous.com! I will be absolutely devastated if I haven't lost weight doing lite this week I haven't swayed from it at all.

CASS - I have 2 stone to lose that will take me to 10 stone, not sure why that figure but hey ho!! Omg can you imagine if I do get smaller than a 12 it would be surreal. I'm feeling quite happy as I am now but will continue as it will give me some weight to play with as such on the scales. Actually correction I happy fully clothed not sure I am feeling it naked or even in my new undies lol. Can't wait for abstinence this week! Hope you are feeling better you seemed to be having a wobble last week gorgeous xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Usual day, horses, worked from home!

I am really nervous about my weigh in and to top it off did something silly, stepped onto my scales! I know, I know, I always say dont do it to others and yet did it myself! Doh!! Anyway long saand short of it is that I weigh a lb heavier than last week. I swear I have stuck to this flippin lite plan this week, goodness knows what I will do if those scales havent moved. What on earth is going to happen when I go back on food! Its a chuffin nightmare. Anyway I am trying not to stress over it and basically see what tomorrow brings at my WI. Worst case scenario I will just put this week behind me and crack on with total next week as planned until I reach my goal, I will worry about food when I need to eat again. I certainly wont be stepping on my scales again, cant believe I did it what a dumba**!!

I am going out Saturday night, cant wait I have spent the past couple of days planning how to do my hair, what to wear, decisions, decisions. I havent seen the group I am going out with for a few months now, so to say I am excited is an understatment. When we go out there is always a camera on hand, so I might even get some decent pictures taken now. Yay.

**Food Talk**
Breakfast: Strawberry shake
Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: Vanilla shake
Snack: banana shake - later
Water: 1.5 litres, 1.5 to go!

Hope you have all had a good day xx

Been checked out, eh? WAY cool!! Love the comment made about giving the booty a little extra wiggle..LOL
I am with Gem on this.. in my case, should I do that? It WOULD be wind that would cause it...OR...I would simply pass wind by accident.

Now listen Missy - don't stress out about weigh in. You will have done fine!! Others doing LLL have lost - why would you be any different? Jeesh.

Going out Saturday? Oh My! you have fun and STAY OFF OF EBAY in the meantime. I have my eye on a dress that ends tomorrow and I WANT IT!! hehehehe

xx

Yaya pleeease get some pics so we can seeee!!!!! try not to worry about WI tomorrow.... as you have told me.... practice what ya preach ;) its bloody hard tho.... and i joinn the club with u on the fact i weighed myself at home this week as well..... tut tut.

U girls talking of ebay.... i need a 3 network handset if anyone knows of any going?? xx

Awh wow a lovely night out to plan on what ur wearing etc. Perfect!

Ahhhhh we should all throw our scales away at the start if ll seriously, more harm than good. You'll be fine at your weigh in lovely, plus you're back on total next week nd 2 stone isn't long to go!

I'm feeling better thanks xx

weebles said:
Been checked out, eh? WAY cool!! Love the comment made about giving the booty a little extra wiggle..LOL
I am with Gem on this.. in my case, should I do that? It WOULD be wind that would cause it...OR...I would simply pass wind by accident.

Now listen Missy - don't stress out about weigh in. You will have done fine!! Others doing LLL have lost - why would you be any different? Jeesh.

Going out Saturday? Oh My! you have fun and STAY OFF OF EBAY in the meantime. I have my eye on a dress that ends tomorrow and I WANT IT!! hehehehe

xx

Webs I know who'd have thought it! I'm excited I feel like a new chapter has opened up for me.

You are right about LLL and I am no different it's just crooked thinking, doh!!

Let us know if you get the dress on eBay. I bought one last week, but my ever shrinking boobs are to big for it so I am going to turn it into a skirt as it was a halterneck maxi dress. Xx

Gembritney said:
Yaya pleeease get some pics so we can seeee!!!!! try not to worry about WI tomorrow.... as you have told me.... practice what ya preach ;) its bloody hard tho.... and i joinn the club with u on the fact i weighed myself at home this week as well..... tut tut.

U girls talking of ebay.... i need a 3 network handset if anyone knows of any going?? xx

Hey lovely, there will defo be pictures so I will upload them, funny I don't seem phased at the thought of being in front ov the camera at all now lol

Hmm sorry no idea about the handset, eBay is a good starting point. Xx

SunshineCass said:
Awh wow a lovely night out to plan on what ur wearing etc. Perfect!

Ahhhhh we should all throw our scales away at the start if ll seriously, more harm than good. You'll be fine at your weigh in lovely, plus you're back on total next week nd 2 stone isn't long to go!

I'm feeling better thanks xx

Cass, scales are the work of the devil. Lol I know 2 stone, omg as if I only have that left to goal xx

Haha, exciting isn't it ;) xx

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!

My LLC has just rang to say headquarters want written confirmation that I can go back on total from my doctor! Easy I hear you say, just ask the doctor to do it, right? wrong! The doctor says he is not happy to do this because my tests are still not normal.

Basically he says I can stay on Lite but must have more tests, if they come back ok he may consider letting me continue. I had a long conversation with him about how depressed my weight has made me in the past etc which he was sympathetic with but there was no shifting him. I suppose I understand where he is coming from and also I shouldnt be compromisng my health, so he is kinda right i suppose in not writing me a letter.

I am not giving up just short of the finish line and as a lovely lady has pointed out to me plenrty of people lose weight on Lite. I must remain positive about this journey right until the end to succeed!

I called my LLC to advise what the doctor had told me, she had a long chat about how I was feeling and helped me think about things logically. She says that she thinks i will do very well as I had the right attitude and I should start to think about how this is a good learning curve for the reintroduction of food once I get to the end of Lighterlife. I know she is right, but a small part feels like I am losing control of it at the moment. I told her this and also the fact that I felt the need to weigh myself at home first time in 15 weeks, which is a concern as in the past this has been an obsession jumping on and off the scales, moving them from one place to another just for it to drop pound lol. OMG I sound a freak lol. Anyway she suggested as another way to help with everthing that is going on at the moment it might be worth weighing myself just before class tonight and that way I would know what the variation was between my scales and hers. She said it might help me not feel scared of eating and give me a good steer throughout the week. So I am going to try that this week.

Why is everything in life so complicated, sorry I feel like I am moaning for the sake of it when there are people worse off than me in life. xx

Baby girl!
I'm sorry you had bad news from the LL people.
I can recognise though you are being very rational about it and I know you will be absolutely fine!
Just continue doing what you're doing staying on Lite. The weight will come off! You know it!
The worst thing you can do is to start being negative about it.
No!
Think of it as a positive thing. A learning curve indeed!
You have come so far and you know as much as I do that you CAN do this!
We are here for you!

MagdaX said:
Baby girl!
I'm sorry you had bad news from the LL people.
I can recognise though you are being very rational about it and I know you will be absolutely fine!
Just continue doing what you're doing staying on Lite. The weight will come off! You know it!
The worst thing you can do is to start being negative about it.
No!
Think of it as a positive thing. A learning curve indeed!
You have come so far and you know as much as I do that you CAN do this!
We are here for you!

Thanks Mags

You are so right I CAN and WILL do this hun xx

Back