TBSx LL Journey...

Lady T! ive only just read whats happened... How damn insensitive can people be! Sly and nasty comments were the last thing u needed on ur night out, to reveal the knew you.
Its funny coz in class today we were discussing how once we have the lost the weight we realise WHO our true friends are.... they can be eliminated quite quickly of the christmas card list.
Jealousy popped into mind when i read how ur friend was with you last night... pure jealousy and you must take no notice!
I think the girls have all given u the best advice possible and im glad that you are gonna put the comments to the back of your mind and forget them, coz they really are not worth remembering hun.

SB comes to the rescue yet again!!!! YAYAYAYA shes such a diamond :)

Please take care of urself and if u can only manage the shakes today due to the circumstances fair enough, but remember u need ur lite meal to keep u healthy at the moment. Wish i could give u a hug

Kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Just thought I nip by and say how inspirational you diary has been. Have read it over the last few days.
You have had an incredible journey and with amazing results, what an amazing woman...you must feel amazing.
Enjoy every moment, you did this for you, not for any one else...just a shame friends can not be as happy but its their insecurities.
Good luck with the rest of your journey...your so positive x

Hey sweetie, I'm still rather new here and finally stumbled across your blog thingy. Firstly you are just GREAT! You have offered me loads of valuable advice, your loss is inspiration. So, in this short while you have become invaluable to me :)

I am so sorry you had such a negative time, people are strange, I was even thinking last night that LL should offer a one counciling sesh for partners/and at least one close friend because its gonna be a big change for them.
Can you sit them down in a non hostile enviroment, no partying, no alchol, just you and them, bring your before clothes/pics etc and show them the amazing woman you become (not that you wasnt before but you catch my drift lol) answer any questions and to tell them exactly how you feel.

I don't understand this 'blood thing' is it something I should look out for? Hope i'm not being intrusive!

lol@ your jumpsuit, I burnt a hole in my lovely dress so I know that feeling!

Hope you away with work goes well and not too stressful!

Lots of luf and weightloss dust your way ********x

Hi & welcome. Thank you so much for your kind comments its brilliant that you have got so much out of my diary, makes it all worth while if it helps others.

I hope you have an easy journey I have for the most part to be honest!

What a cracking idea about partners and friends having some counselling!

I probably will speak to them, I am going on holiday in August with them so I need to feel happy or it will spoil it.

Basically with regards to my blood I have high potassium levels but no one can put their finger on it. LL insist it is not the diet but the doctor can offer no explanation. I was doing Total initially but when the blood tests, which were for a routine check up came back as they did I was put onto lite. So been on it a couple of weeks now. I have hd a few blood tests over the weeks and the levels have come down but still not normal. The nurse at the surgery told me I could have a potential heart attack at any time! I could also walk outside and get hit by a bus, well thats how I am trying to deal with it.

Aw weightloss dust, thanks thats lovely xxx

Lady T! ive only just read whats happened... How damn insensitive can people be! Sly and nasty comments were the last thing u needed on ur night out, to reveal the knew you.
Its funny coz in class today we were discussing how once we have the lost the weight we realise WHO our true friends are.... they can be eliminated quite quickly of the christmas card list.
Jealousy popped into mind when i read how ur friend was with you last night... pure jealousy and you must take no notice!
I think the girls have all given u the best advice possible and im glad that you are gonna put the comments to the back of your mind and forget them, coz they really are not worth remembering hun.

SB comes to the rescue yet again!!!! YAYAYAYA shes such a diamond :)

Please take care of urself and if u can only manage the shakes today due to the circumstances fair enough, but remember u need ur lite meal to keep u healthy at the moment. Wish i could give u a hug

Kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw Gem thanks hunny! I have had some brilliant advice, you gorgeous gals rock! :D

SB never ceases to amaze me! :)

I will have dinner tomorrow for sure, just cant face it tonight, but you are right I didnt think about needing it with everything going on at the moment. :) xxx

Hi, Just thought I nip by and say how inspirational you diary has been. Have read it over the last few days.
You have had an incredible journey and with amazing results, what an amazing woman...you must feel amazing.
Enjoy every moment, you did this for you, not for any one else...just a shame friends can not be as happy but its their insecurities.
Good luck with the rest of your journey...your so positive x

Hi and thank you, I really appreciate your comments.

I do feel good and proud of what I have done, never would have I lost this weight on any other diet I know this! xx

Just caught up with your diary. Sheesh what a night ! Well you live and learn. The novelty will wear off with them with the comments. Transitions are a difficult time for many,especially when you are becoming what they would like to be. I mean cant be too much of a threat can you. It was ok when you were plump and lovely, but lovely and damn hot! Beyond the pale that lol

Keep on trucking, head held high and it will pass. Attitudes adjust and then you can take stock to see whether some will stay on your Christmas list.

Some brill feedback of the girls as usual. Well done ladies xx

Hey sweet girl, hope you are ok and not dwelling on it all too much!! kisses xx

Hey Lady T... are u there hiding??? no posts today? hope ur alright xx

Morning Lady T, thinking of you. Hope your ok and you have managed not to throttle anyone stupid enough to give you negative coments :p
x

Logged in hoping to read all the lovely comments and see the pictures from your night, shocked to find that it didnt go quite as planned.

All the lovely ladies on here have said everything thats needs to be said, so cant offer any more ....other than to send you a big hug and tell you you are an amazing kind, strong, intiative, sensitive wonderful person. Yes I dont know you in person but I know you are one special lady.

:grouphugg:
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi lovelies,

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday I had a nightmare day in the office and then off to a gorgeous hotel but with no chuffin signal!

Thank you for all the posts of support and concern for my well being!

So had a great chat with a close friend at work about the weekend and how I was feeling. It all came flooding out I have made the decision to address all of the issues that I am dealing with at one at a time. The best way to describe things for me at the moment is that I am juggling so many balls that I knew I had to drop one to keep the others afloat. The one I choose to drop this week was the 'ME' ball. The outcome of dropping that ball was a lack of willingness to follow the plan when it comes to water. This will be no surprise to those of you who have read my dairy over the past week. The impact on me and my weight was that I stayed the same, well actually I have dropped some weight but less than a pound and my LLC works in full pounds, am I disappointed?? No I knew it would happen and I also realise that next week I have a head start on losing weight. I also know how water aids my weightloss, so I have only myself to blame! I made the choice not to drink it and feel sorry for myself for one reason or another. (Theres a lot going on in my life at the minute) A few weeks ago in class we read something that related to falling into holes, the bit that resinates with me now is that I have today made the very clear decision that I need to look after myself and get to my goal or at least a weight that I am happy with which is maintainable as soon as possible. I discussed with my LLC the fact I am going to change my goal to 11 stone and then review, I do not want to be left with loose skin and at the moment I am lucky enough not to be in that position another 26lb could be a very different story. The fact my boobs are getting smaller was a concern too for me to, which I have previously shared with you on here, but today I wore a beautiful new bra that made them look very plump. My friend and I talked about this and she acknowledged they had got smaller but said that if they stayed the same I would not look in proportion, I know she is right but hadnt considered it from that angle. I have therefore decided to not focus on the negative of my boobs and concentrate on the things I like about my body, my waist, my curves, my slimmer legs and arms, so you see there is more to like than not to like!!

Totally random, but wanted to share this with you all but my LLC, who is lovely, said something really interesting to me tonight and I am not sure what her angle on it was because the comment completely threw me. Basically she said she got the impression I like my face, WTF, where did that come from, I soon put her straight on that one and said I do not for one second think that I am attractive so she was a million miles off on that one! Like I say there was probably a good reason for the comment but I cut her dead with it! Not in a nasty way, but I wanted her to know her comment was not true! Bit strange really!

So onwards and downwards for another week of Lite for me. Looking forward to catching up on your diaries xx

Arr so glad you have had a talk to your friend and had a rethink about your goal.
I bet it's taken the pressure off you a bit hay??
You will loose a bit more on RTM anyway,but a least you will find out what your trigger foods are hun,
So that will come sooner than you think,now you have less to loose!
The comment from you LLC was properly because you have such a beautiful face,(hot chick!!).

Sexy xx

Hiya Hun.

Just been reading your diary. Sorry your big night didn't go to plan. Jealousy is a terrible thing. Bet you looked gorgeous. Glad you've sorted out your goal and happier about it. I havn't posted much but I have been reading your diaries. Get a BOB like weebles suggest. I nearly wet myself when I read that one lol. She is so funny. Weebles if you read this you crack me up LMAO. Missing you all loads. Have a lovely evening chick.

Hugs and kisses

XxJulesxX

sexychick said:
Arr so glad you have had a talk to your friend and had a rethink about your goal.
I bet it's taken the pressure off you a bit hay??
You will loose a bit more on RTM anyway,but a least you will find out what your trigger foods are hun,
So that will come sooner than you think,now you have less to loose!
The comment from you LLC was properly because you have such a beautiful face,(hot chick!!).

Sexy xx

Hi, I didn't really feel the pressure of my goal as reaching it wasn't the issue as I know that I would and who knows may still, changing it is about monitoring my body along the way now. So when I get to 11 I might look at myself and go another half a stone I really dont know at this stage.

I think RTM is where the magic happens and I will gain a better understanding of my relationship with food it's scary but exciting! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gracielou09 said:
Taking the bull by the horns, good for you huni.

Like you said in my diary, must be something in the air with changing the goal by a stone ;)

xxxxxx

Sometimes it just has to be done lol

We will all hit our goals soon enough lovely xx

Julslynne said:
Hiya Hun.

Just been reading your diary. Sorry your big night didn't go to plan. Jealousy is a terrible thing. Bet you looked gorgeous. Glad you've sorted out your goal and happier about it. I havn't posted much but I have been reading your diaries. Get a BOB like weebles suggest. I nearly wet myself when I read that one lol. She is so funny. Weebles if you read this you crack me up LMAO. Missing you all loads. Have a lovely evening chick.

Hugs and kisses

XxJulesxX

Hiya, hope you are getting on ok.

Weebs cracks me up too!

We miss you too xx

Hello my lovely Lady T. firstly.... u certainly do have a beautiful face!! the fact u STS is not an issue which is great, u have been thru the mill alright! and stress doesnt help anyone when it comes to weightloss, i know that. Its great that u have addressed that u need to up ur water this week and definatly pick up the ME ball and drop another instead!!!
Im just about to write my diary for today and i think u will find some similarities between us in todays one i hope it may help u, so il leave that with u hunny! big hugs ok and ur such an incredibly strong person with all ur going through i take my hat of to you xxxxx

LadyT said:
Hi, I didn't really feel the pressure of my goal as reaching it wasn't the issue as I know that I would and who knows may still, changing it is about monitoring my body along the way now. So when I get to 11 I might look at myself and go another half a stone I really dont know at this stage.

I think RTM is where the magic happens and I will gain a better understanding of my relationship with food it's scary but exciting! Xx

Was referring to talking about it to your friend,sorry did not put it properly,I had no doubt that you would reach your goal,as your so focused and determined Hun!
Sexy xx

Back