Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

WOW 5lb fantastic hunni, well done.xxxxx 2.76% for you this week claire.xxxx

It took me about 4weeks to really get into cd properly as sort out a routine when to have shakes etc, you can do it hunni, look at how far you have already come, well done.

So proud of this team you are all doing fantastic.xxxxxxxxx

good luck everyone in this team.

I got kicked out for bad behaviour lol.

I am so pround of you all! Tracey great to stick with it, Claire, fantastic weight loss, Susan you are so motivated and say just the right things to the other members. Oisis every weight loss is great, however small in might seem to you, its all in the right direction! Wizzbang, hope things are getting calmer for you, I miss seeing you on line

Oh and Duchess I am sorry that you feel agrieved about being "kicked off" but we made a team decision as we hadnt heard from you, so I am happy to take my part in that decision, just really sorry that you feel unhappy about it. We just always want the best for everyone in the group.

I've been hosting a conference for two days and been really really good, I', at university for the next two days so need to stay out of temptation and away from the canteen!

Keep glugging everyone

Kx

Congratulations on being good over the last few days hunni and thankyou for your lovely comments.xxx

I remember when I was at uni living on curly fries and cheese.lol. not very cd friendly.xx

Hope you have all had a great day.

We have already half the teams losses in so hopefully we should have a full attendance this week and a fantastic %.xxx

Hi everybody, just read the threads. Keep up the good work everybody. I'm doing it!!
Mum is very poorley, taking her to the hospital for xrays in the morning... shes 82. Thats why I haven't been here. but I am here in spirit and working at my diet properly. Think I am over the blips I had in the second and third week, so Tracy, it will come right in the end!
I get weighed Thursday morning so will post my loss as soon as I get home from it.
Take care all and keep up the fab losses.
Lynne x

Hi whizz hope your mum is ok hunni.xx we all miss you hun, take care and give you mum our best wishes.xxxx

Thanks for all your support, much appreciated:)
Hope your mum starts to feel better soon wizzbang,you seem to have lots going on in your life at the mo.
Bluegirl well done for staying on the straight and narrow during your conference- can't have been easy.
oisis well done on your weight loss
I stuck to my day1 again so onwards and hopefully downwards:) its my birthday tomorrow 38:( I'm off to the trafford centre (manchester) so i'l be taking my tetra and passing on the birthday cake and meal out this yr. I'll post my weight tomorrow. Have a good day everyone:)

Whizz sorry you mum is sick!!

OK i know *dumb blonde* but i just figured out how the team's are working!!:rolleyes:

Anyhooo we dont have a gold star yet??? how come??? come on ladies lets get us a gold star!!!!:grouphugg:

Well done on your fab day yesterday tracey, I was 38yrs old last week its not that bad.lol.

Gold stars- at the top of the page there is a tab that says rate this thread if you do that we should get some golds stars, ive just done it so maybe if we all do it we should get something.lol.

morning claire.xxx

Good morning my wonderful team mates!!

LOL i was not talking about for this page i was talking about on the winning team's thread.

Leah's lightweight's dont have a star next to our name, we need to get one!

That mean's we need to win!!!:scale:

O i see claire sorry totally mis understood you, yes we deffo need some gold stars, i think this will be one of the 1st weeks we will have a full team WI results sofar its looking good.

Ive put some before and during pics in my album if any1 wants to look but be warned they are not pretty, they go from 16st down to 13t and i will get some new ones done as in 10st 13 as of this mornig.lol

OMG Susan you look fantastic!! what a great job you have done!!

You must be so proud of yourself?

I can't wait to see you new picture's!!

I put some in mine last week and i will take some more 6 weeks in.:p

Fatness in deed hun you are lovely.xx

Back