Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Thanks Susan, you are always so positive. To be honest I can't wait to get back on the diet, I am fed up of eating........imagine that!?

I'm not sure I want to know how much I've put on, but for the next 12 weeks the plan is to lose it and more

I can't beleive your pictures either lovely, you look fantastic, and 81lbs too............phew thats magnificent

K x

I have to say i am very pleased with myself, i feel so much better and it feel great that ive not put any weight on over christmas when ive not watched what ive been eating much.xxx

just think in 12weeks time you could of lost 3 0r 4 stone how fab is that. You will do great hunni.xxxxxxx

No im still waiting hopefully it wont be to long.xx

im feeling so sick, ive just eaten my body weight in jelly beans.lol But they are now gone so are no longer shouting'eat me eat me' if i had eaten my body weight in them last year i think it would of been deadly.lol

good to have you back hunni.

is it bad to wish the rest of this week away so everything can go back to normal next week.lol.

Hi Everyone, I'm fairly new to Cambridge, and was told about this site, so was wondering if I could join your team. My motivation is at the best it can be right now, but I have no doubts that it will sway, and I'll need encouragement just as much as I can give it out too. Anyway, about me, I'm Claire, 22, and mummy to my little boy Alex. I have 6 1/2 to lose to target and probably half a stone after that I'll be immensly happy. I'm about to start my degree in childhood and youth studies, so going to be a busy bee. I hope you are all ok and am sooo amazed at all your wonderful results so far, you are all an inspiration to me! xx

Hello All

Thought I'd pop by and say Hi!

Susan your weigh loss is fantastic - keep it up gal!

Lynn

x

Hi Everyone, I'm fairly new to Cambridge, and was told about this site, so was wondering if I could join your team. My motivation is at the best it can be right now, but I have no doubts that it will sway, and I'll need encouragement just as much as I can give it out too. Anyway, about me, I'm Claire, 22, and mummy to my little boy Alex. I have 6 1/2 to lose to target and probably half a stone after that I'll be immensly happy. I'm about to start my degree in childhood and youth studies, so going to be a busy bee. I hope you are all ok and am sooo amazed at all your wonderful results so far, you are all an inspiration to me! xx

Im just waiting for people to get back to me to say if they still are in the team Im guessing that there will be a place for you so if you can tell me how much you weigh and when you wi is i will include you. I need wi results by friday so i can get them posted on the results thread, hope that is ok.xx

Welcome.xx

i lost just short of 6st on cd you can do it no worries.xxx

Im just waiting for people to get back to me to say if they still are in the team Im guessing that there will be a place for you so if you can tell me how much you weigh and when you wi is i will include you. I need wi results by friday so i can get them posted on the results thread, hope that is ok.xx

Welcome.xx

i lost just short of 6st on cd you can do it no worries.xxx

Hiya i'm using january as new start so I am starting at 17st exactly, my w.i's will be on a Monday Evening - but as my CDC is away til mid next week, my next W.I. day will be the following Monday - 12th January.

If there's no spaces, let me know. I came onto this thread as there was a thread posted on the teams bit to say there were spaces. Hope I'm not intruding. xx

Hiya i'm using january as new start so I am starting at 17st exactly, my w.i's will be on a Monday Evening - but as my CDC is away til mid next week, my next W.I. day will be the following Monday - 12th January.

If there's no spaces, let me know. I came onto this thread as there was a thread posted on the teams bit to say there were spaces. Hope I'm not intruding. xx

No worries hun, your more than welcome.xxx

Keep popping in and our other members hopefully will put in an appearnace and introduce themselves.lol.

Thanks for the pm susan... i forgot all about posting on here aswel lol..

i start Cambridge on monday the 5th jan and my weigh ins will be mondays..will updae monday morning with a start weigh in

good to be part of a team again, good luck and thanks for the welcome!

Hi Susan, thanks for that, I second what Sarah wrote above, it is great to be part of a team. Are there any current challenges or anything I need to know about?
I've just read about some of the things you can "cook" with the meal replacements, and am quite excited to try out the "crisps" one, so will have to ask CDC for some oriental chilli packs on Weds.
Have a good day everyone :) x

PS - Susan your weight loss tickers are great, I just hope in however long it takes, I may be able to be writing a success story too, and be talking about maintenance for once :) x

Hi hun, how you doing, long time no see.xxx

I'm great thanks!! had an amazing time in Mexico in November, 2 weeks all inclusive and put on 5 lbs!!! AND i wore numerous bikinis!!!

Have maintained at 10 and a half stone, we got engaged over christmas, getting married on the 7th March (eek) I don't hang around haha so am back on the wagon to loose these last stubborn 10 lbs!!

My big sis has just started cambridge and has around 5 stone to loose and have told her about this site so hopefully she'll be popping along soon!

On day 4 and going strong xx

Lynn

I'm here!!! Count me in! I need all the support I can get. Ate like a piggy last 10 days! Official weigh in won't be until 14th Jan though! I have been WAY TOO relaxed over the break so feel ready to start afresh!! Still got 10kgs to lose!! Welcome all new gals...hello to old gals...special hello & thanks to Susan!

Hi all, well although I'm still full of cold, am on it today. Wondering if Beechams all in one will keep me out of ketosis though?

Apart from that having an ok day, not done very well with water which i know isn't so great x

Well ladies, it starts again tomorrow for me, updated my ticker to show my wonderful weight gain for the last 4 weeks.........only a pound.....how fantastic is that?!

Got 2 weeks worth of supplies and cant tell you how much I am looking forward to starting again. I know I wont be feeling that by this time tomorrow, but at least I've written it in black and white for me to read back when I am feeling murderous tomorrow.

Hope you are all well, and I am sure I will be back screaming sometime soon

Kay x

Back