Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Wii Fun!

Both my friend at 53 and Parents have got hooked then gone out and got one!

It is totally different from a games console.

Great for families too!

Hello all, are you still looking for a team member?

I restarted SS last wed and would love the motivation of a team.

I am fairly new to this forum so I don't think I have all the privilidges yet.

Bec x

yes becs you are welcome on our team hun.xxx

all you have to do is tell me what you weigh and when your wi is please.xxx

we now have a full team, gonna be a good week me thinks girls.xx

Ooo thanks, how do I message you. Although saying my weight on here doesn't really matter, we are all in the same boat.

My weigh in day is Tuesday, I will have to let you know my actual start weight as I refused to look at the scales last week!

Bec x x

Hi All

Welcome Becs

Here's to a really good week, Lets have some good weigh ins!

Good luck to all!

:D:D:D:D

Good Luck everyone for W.I's this week - it's my D Day tomorrow! 8.30pm I shall know...eeek! xx

our new team for 2009 is as follows.

Pinksarah
misspiggy
Bluegirl
Alexmummy
Mooee
Becs

good luck with your wi's girls , im sure you have all done fab BUT remenber even if you had a slip up we are still a team good or bad so we want to hear everything.lol.

Becs I dont think you can pm until you have made 50posts then you just click on someones name and a drop down list should come up with send private message on , hope that helps.lol.

Ive lost another lb this week so just 3lb left to get me to goal , woohoo.xxxx

Hello team, I figured I should do some sort of introduction.

I did LiterLife in 2006 and lost 4 stone. It was amazing, I trudged through the 12 weeks more or less hassle free. But I managed to get one of the biggestest but not so talked about side effects of losing tons of weight. Increased fertility. I fell pregnant (our little accident) and then proceeded to eat every minute of the day for 9 months. By the time my son was born all the weight was back.

He is nearly 2. I managed to relose just over 2 stone for my wedding in July (through Cambrigde). Since July me and my husband have not stopped eating and drinking. I put back the 2 stone plus a further 2 stone so I am now 6 stone heavier than I was when I finished LighterLife.

I am going back to work full time next Monday so I figured it was now or never on restarting SS. As I will be working and not having to cook for my son there won't be the distraction of food.

I have found restarting is so much harder as you know what is to come, in the sense of missing food.

I see you girls have lost some amazing amounts and I hope to be joining you very soon.

My first week has been ok. I wish I couls day I've been 100% good but I haven't. Regardless I am still hoping for a loss of at least 6lbs.

That's pretty much me.

Bec x

Hi becs, youve done it before and you will again hunni.xxx

Hi Girls, well it's D Day for me today. Been 100% good, and tonight is my first W.I. Very nervous but excited too, just wish the next just under 4 hrs would go a bit quicker so I can get it done. My W.I. will cover the last 10-11 days, so I'm not sure if I can count it all towards the team, but I'll let you all know anyway. I really hope it's good news.

Seem to have done anything and everything to avoid clock watching today, but now there's not a lot left for me to do lol.

Had one last go on the Wii Fit this morning - I guess you could call it, 'last chance workout' lol - I've been watching too much of The Biggest Loser on TV, can you tell?

Anyway - welcome Becs, good luck for this week, how old is your little one? Alex is 13 months now, seems to have gone unbelievably quick.

Susan - well done another lb down! That's great - did you switch to WW straight from CD SS, or did you go up the steps first? It's something I am thinking of doing, if...or rather (hopefully) when I get to my goal, as I know maintenance is going to be the hardest thing, and also I know so many people will be waiting for me to pile the weight back on, so maintenance is really important for me to prove everyone wrong. x

Hi All

Just got back from WI. 6lb lost for me.

Well done to those that have lost...and good luck to those waiting for WI !

I too have a little one(not quite so little now) who has just turned two.

The terrible twos are just starting in small amounts, but she isn't too bad!

I am thinking about stepping up from SS once I have shifted another 1 1/2 stone, to let my body catch up!

Hi girls - well after all my worrying and fretting etc, my 100% paid off, and I lost 6 3/4lbs! Yeyyyy!! I am so pleased! I actually believe this diet can work for me now, and will keep plodding on :) Lots more water, soups and shakes for me :) Also well done Mooee - 6lbs is great too, I hope I can still have big losses like that when I'm further down the line.xx

Well done

Great loss Alexmummy, great loss.

Yeah!!!!

:D

Well done on you losses girls.xx A great start for a new year.xx

I also have a little one he is 3yrs old now and just starting nusery, we will probably be swapping funny stories with all these toddlers around.lol.

Alexmummy- i was on SS then did a week of 810 the swapped onto WW but was careful with introducing my carbs, the 1st week on WW i didnt lose or gain but since have lost every week ( apert from christmas and new year sts for them 2 weeks).

I know what you mean when you say 'you feel the diet can work for you' its great this diet is full of 'lightbulb moments'

The diet itself CANNOT fail if you have a week where you have been 100% but not lost anything or very little just remeber your body has a lot of adjusting to do and you HAVE to lose on the few caleries you are eating, also make sure you measure yourself as if you dont lose lbs you have probably lost inches.

On a sad note Bluegirl will no longer be in our team as shes not been well so lets hope she is soon better and 100% well.xx

Good luck to all who have wi's and i hope you all have a great day.x

Hi Butterscotch, welcome hunni.xx

all you need do is tell me your weight and how much you lose when you wi, i do the sums and post our teams results.xx

Why not tell us about yourself and im sure more members will be around at some point.xxx

Hello all

I had my first WI and I lost 10lbs so I am very pleased with my start.

My cambridge lady is ace!

I have 8 days worht of packs so my next weigh in will be Thurs next week.

Well done for all the losses this week.

My little dude is 21 months old. He is going to nursery for the first time on his own this afternoon. So we shall see how that happens.

I am very excited to have got some mix-mousse so I can make some Jelly. Also I have bought a soda stream as I am going through 2 bottles of sparkling water a day so on the whole I think it will be cheaper.

Bec x x x x x x x x

fantastic well done becs.xxxx

Back