Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

What an adventure, the reason I don't go in the sea (apart from being mistaken for Mobi Dick) is that there are fish in there, swim with dolphins, no thanks. Did go on Safari in South Africa a couple of years ago, that was fab until I crashed the quad bike and broke 3 ribs, but ho hum! Simple things please me, will likley spend most of Saturday morning crab fishing with the kids (14 and 21) but they still love it, Sunday I'll be up at the crack of dawn as usual, so will go out on my skates while it's quite....Have a good one. One shake down, 2 pints of water, 3 black coffee's and trying to put lunch off until later.

having a really bad day today eaten all 3 meals all ready and its only 5pm god and theres chicken in the kitchen calling my name i'm all alone til 7pm so thats 2 hours to kill without eating oh boy do i want food

It's 5.25 now so if you can stay out the kitchen for another 1 1/2 hours you've done it. Why don't you have a bath and paint your nails?

thanks for the text mandy just wanted to let you know you saved me and i really appreciate you doing that for me feeling a little better
going to get in the bath soon hopefully that will pass a little time lol

Good evening all,sorry been AWOL for ages. Been really busy. Went on a Manicure and Pedicure last week so was away from home at the end of last week. Happy to say I passed the course! am hoping this will be my new career next year fingers crossed. Afraid to say the diet has suffered slightly, I got a bit fed up with it over the weekend and had things I shouldn't have AND it's TOTM this week so I'm hoping I haven't done too much damage! Well done team for staying strong! Vx

well just got out of the bath and pampered myself with Britney spears body lotion so i am clean and fresh and smell lovely
i feel a lot more relaxed and in control now and of course everyone is back home so i have support as well
congratulations on passing your course vicky good luck for the future

Well done Vicx and very well done Gail, Chicken isn't even that great! I am everso proud of you. The text was a pleasure, just glad your saved....Manicureist eh? we'll all have to meet up when we're at target and you can pamper us and I'll poor the wine.
Well done girls, 2nd day at 100% cding for me, so feel on top of the world!

well done for doing 2 days i bet you get a good weight loss this week and you so deserve it
i've nearly survived the day not long yet and i feel confident again!

keep going it's almost bed time. I have a planned day off the diet on Saturday for my sisters wedding, spoken to CDC and she thinks I should eat lunch aswell as I'm planning on drinking She would rather I didn't but hey. my sisters getting married. On the bright side, my dress is a 16, which is far better than it used to be!
We can do this...

good luck with the wedding i bet you'll look great in your dress
take care and goodnight

good morning fellow ronnies
hope you all have a good day glad you had a good time last night donna i eventually survived maybe was alittle stressed because after my soak and pamper last night i was back to my usual positive self
take care and remember we can do this

Morning guys, so glad you felt better and with you being stron encouraged me to go to bed and avoid the jammie dodgers! Yes Donna, hope your anniversary wasn't too bad. Looking forward to the wedding and feel fairly good in the dress, jacket makes it all good.
Take care

Morning All

Quickie from me. Gail, well done for resisting. Percy - can't remember what you did but Hi and good luck for today.

Vicky, congrats on passing the nail course! I need nails first lol.

Well, last night went well. Even though he did forget that it was our anniversary I got home to roses & a card and a very apologetic sheepish husband!

We went bowling then for a chinese buffet. I had a bit of meat & rice and a salad. but made myself come out of ketosis because I planned on having a sly drink. After the buffet we went to the pub & did the quiz. Talked a few things over & generally had quite a good night.

This morning, back on SS 100%. Have had 1 pint of water & a vanilla shake with coffee in. Just about to log off & go to work.

Keep it up ladies, think we could be in for a good week this week :)

xxxxx

Glad the roses were waiting and you had a good evening. Hope everything is now back on track at home.

Morning all, onward and downward again today. am feeling a bit grouchy but that's only cos I can't get rid of the coughy coldy thing and TOTM looming! Just had a porridge (is it me or do you love the Porridge one minute then can't face it the next???) Glad to read everyone is upbeat, there is no doubt this diet is tough and sometimes it's hard to raise a smile about it but being in this team really does help doesn't it. I like the fact that it's no so much about the loosing (although don't get me wrong it's important) but the team is there to support one another. Especially when there is noone else around you doing to diet...I get the oooh one bit of this or one tiny meal won't hurt you all the time so constantly fighting the urge to eat! Sorry starting to ramble on a bit now! not sure I was going with that...to sum up "you guys are great and make this journey much more enjoyable" Vxx

Hi Vix, your quite right. Together I'm sure we can do it. You lot keep me on the straight and narrow (well mostly). Won't be around much until Monday, but keep going

awwww, sending big hugs to the team. Not sure what happened to our newest member.... looks like another replacement might be on the cards!

hi everyone
just a quickie to let you know i'm ok today HAVEN'T HAD 1 PACK YET LOL ill report more later got to get the kids dinner ready and yes cook again

hi all back again well just had pack 1 veg soup yummy had a good day after yesterdays bad day dont know what was up with me but hey thats over now onwards and upwards or should i say downwards and onwards lol hope everyone is ok its a little quiet here today come on i want news of your day

Back