Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Afternoon, I have a new councellor and he was very nice, actually had the time for me, explained a lot of stuff I didn't understand and more importantly has given me the night off as long as I start properly tomorrow and give up drinking alcohol til he sais otherwise. Think I can do that. Starting a whole new set of targets now, mine weren't enough before, so I have more to lose than I thought, but deep in my heart new it wasn't enough where I was heading before, just taking the easy option. Mind need some good luck this weekend. Eldest son arrived home at mid-day and him and Hubby have been in the pub since 2pm. Only 2 hours I hear you say, that's not the problem, the problem is later as he won't stop now for a couple of hours, it'll be downhill all the way. Stil if you can't beat them and all that....Actually I know i've been given the night off CD, but it doesn't mean I have to be stupid just because the rest of the world is, does it?
Anyway, spellings really bad, if none of you get a chance to check in over the weekend, I'll tell you all about it on Monday. Have a good one, (Now where's the Cider?)

Well done Percy - sounds like you have a good one there!

What are your new targets or are you not ready to share them? Hope you have a good night tonight, just don't go silly hun, don't want a gain next week!

I think I will be drinking enough for all of you tomorrow!
xxx

Afternoon! Well i've nibbled ALL DAMN DAY!!! What is wrong with me?????? AAAHHHH. GOT TO GET ON AND START LOSING AGAIN (sorry ranting at myself!)

Great news on the new CDC Percy, and good luck for your start tomorrow.

Thanks Vixc, basically he thought my first target was too easy, so I need to lose an additional stone and a half. he's right though. When I start again tomorrow I'll do a new ticker new target etc. Looking forward to it really. He has more spreadsheets than you can shake a stick at, but seems like a good sort.
What you celebrating tomorrow Donna, and Dax, stop nibbling, just eat something, it has to be better than going for the wrong stuff alllllllll the time.
Have a good evening, signing off now until later maybe.

Evening all (no I'm not a police woman). decided to go it alone, he's an ARS****E and I don't need it. Don't need txt Donna or Gail, but thanks for the thought....feel alot better for it. Have a lovely weekend, personally feel life will get better now....hope he doesn't ask to stay when I tell him tomorrow. Dont worry, it's good news. Now where's the red wine???

percy hope all is well if you need us we are here remember that we are here good luck with your new CDC maybe a different outlook from a man is just what you need i'm doing ok not ssing as i need chicken hehe even my grandson who is not 2 yet knows i only eat chicken even when i am eating cd packs he says Nana Chicken !!
Vixc try hard to resist food and nibbling you are going to NY soon i know you'll be fine
Donna hope all is well with you and WW it seems to be agreeing with you
Big bird haven't heard from you in a while i so hope everything is ok and you are doing well i am sure you are
not going to do a lot today grandson will be going home around midday so may go shopping i have seen a lovely dress on the New Look site may go and see if they have it in the shop to try it on i'm not a dressy parson really so i want to see what it would look like hehe could only fit into tents before!!lol
hope you all have a lovely sunday and remember percy if you need to chat one touch me and i'll call you back

Thanks Gail, up and down is what it is. We got up at 6 o'clock this morning. Kev has promised to stop drinking. I don't believe him but owe it to the kids to let him try. I've given him until the end of the month, and told him if he can't do it he'll have to got to the Dr's and explain. He's gone back to bed now. Didn't turn to the wine, well I did but the cork screw broke (devine intervention) PMSL, so didn't bother. Good luck with the shopping Gail, I wore dress to my sisters wedding for the first time in years, size 16 and felt fab with my long black boots with heels...Use to walk like Aunt Sally from Worzle gummidge (LOL) in heels, but I can do it now, even wear make up some times with out looking like coco the half wit....Have a lovely day. Sorry to worry you. Problem being I do love him, and we use to drink together, maybe I'm jealous. Talk soon

Afternoon all,
Just collating the results but were 1 short again - where are you bigbird? Hope your ok
xxx

Drum roll please:

results are in! (5 people, Bigbird is MIA)

Me (Kippaxmum) 1.5lb off 1.18%
Percygreenfingers 4lb off 2.54%
GailT 1.5lb off 0.69%
Dax 1lb off 0.50%
Vicky 2lb off 1.09%

Overall, 10lb loss 1.08% as a team. Our best week for a while :)

hi all
just got back from shopping I GOT MY XMAS DRESS and it is gorgeus red strapless and A SIZE 16 and i dont look hippy in it lol how cool is that hehe

I'm sooo pleased you bought that dress. We need photo's. Bet you feel a million dollars. I'm having a good day and Hubby stayed out of the pub and is just clearing the dishes....first time for everything but as least it's shown he's listening.

Nice one Gail - well done!

There are some photos of me in Leeds last night (definitley drank enough for all of you & more!) If you look me up, I'm Donna Nicholson in Leeds
xxx

where do we look for the photos donna and thanks all for the lovely comments will definately put photos up soon

Hi Ladies so so so sorry not been around.............Been a really **** week, and to cap it off had to trave the Wilshire to see dragon in law for the weekend.Donna i am really sorry thought i would have time to post but hubby had knickers in twist and didn't want a 3 hour car journey in silence !!!Sadly only lost a 1lb this week but been having a good loss for the last few weeks so i suppose it has to slow down at some stage.
Will try and come on every day till Thursday when i am off for my girlie trip to Jersey.Good old Tesco airmiles, i cant wait dont care if i dont buy anything just want a break for the same old routine everyday.
Will try and read whats been heppening but ladies i hope to get back into more of a routine when i get back from Jersey next Monday.Have decided to put foot down with a firm hand, i deserve some time to do what i want and if that's sitting on the computer so be it.Funny our they dont seem to mind when they are out or busy or footie is on !!!!
Sorry rant over just mum in law was the icing on a toatally crappy week.

Morning, sorry big bird, mine's a witch tooo. Luckily her own son doesn't really like her, so we meet once every 6 months. There is a god on occassion. Good luck everyone this week. I'm 100% from now on. Finding it easier not to drink, especially over the last couple of weeks when I see what an arse it turns you into. (See husbands are good for something) Anyway, Kev has said he will give me £10 for every new lb I lose, so it's going to cost him about £260 as I want to lose another 26lb. Will update ticker later. take care.

I think I'd just like some new underwear...also if that's the case, he's more likely to actually hand the money over.
You are so close to your goal now, mine's gone up to 26lb to go. I have a new CDC and he's a lot tougher than the lat one, but I think I need that. Weigh in at 12.30 on Thursday so hopefully it'll be a good one.

gail,
If you find me on facebook, have a look for my photos & they are all on there :)

hi all
hope everyone is ok donna i sent a friend request to face book please add me thanks
had an ok day at work not eaten yet but i thik weight loss will be bad this week still on period little bits showing not showing its doing my head in as have coil fitted and had no periods so this is a pain also eaten chicken again this week i need to try harder but its getter harder!!

Hi Gail,
You can do this. I have a coil too & with swapping from CD to WW has brought on af!!! not had one in months & months.

Keep it up hun. I'll check facebook tonight (can't use it at work in case I get caught)
xxx

Back