Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Morning All,

Nice to see everyone positive & up beat! Good luck for WI Percy & hope you have a nice trip Big Bird!

I am going to apologise now. I put on 1.5lb (the one I lost last week) and totally blame Saturday night (and Friday, and the Wispa I had on monday & didnt enjoy)

Am doing the WW Kickstart plan for a week so going for it big time! After WI last night I went to the gym & did 2.5k on the treadmill, 2k on the cross trainer & 850m on the rowing machine (and some weights) so felt better ;-)

come on girls, we can all fit into our xmas dresses & wow our family at the festive season!

xxx

Morning, Have a fantastic time Big Bird.. Donna as long as you had a good time and a few drinks for me, get over it....I always do!
Not the best. I can't find you on Facebook. I'm amandacaffrey, Bourne, if you can find me..

I think I had more than enough for everyone! Champagne and Beringer dont mix! (along with anything anyone else put in front of me!) Oops - please dont try to make me remember what happened!!!

Back in the 'zone'. Nothing planned until the 18th December so 4 weeks solid - reckon I can get 7lb off???

go for it Donna - you'll do it easy in that time, maybe even more if you keep doing all that exercise!

Have a great time Big Bird, enjoy.

Hope your feeling better today Percy.

And I have news - I'VE LOST 8LBS!!!!!!!! Am also in Big K land and am SOOOOOO happy (in case you didn't notice). I know it's my own weigh in but reckon that counts. Here I go, well on course with that loss, although I know it's always a good one in the first week or so, but it's boosted my enthusisim that's for sure!

See you all later.

Well done Dax! That is amazing!

Morning, Have a fantastic time Big Bird.. Donna as long as you had a good time and a few drinks for me, get over it....I always do!
Not the best. I can't find you on Facebook. I'm amandacaffrey, Bourne, if you can find me..

I think I have added/sent friend request to the right person, let me know if not
xxx

Got your request and confirmed, cheers. Photo's look fab. I must say you know how to Glam up in Leeds, it's all jeans, walking boots and jumpers down here in Lincolnshire.
Catch up later.

We had a mini fashion show to decide what to wear lol. I still haven't unpacked my bag!

You like my new hair? Took me a 140 mile round trip to get it done!

yes it looks fantastic, lovely colours. Wouldn't like to be your carbon footprint on the hair dressing front! LOL.
I walk to the barbers still, £8, for short back and sides. Went to a proper hairdressers once paid £80 for a cut and colour and went to the barbers the next day to get it done properly!!!! Just unlucky I guess.
Off to get weighed with my new chap

Good luck with WI. I only go to this particular hairdresser once a year as she is my favourite. Need to find another now as my one at home has left!

Well lost 4lb !!! Laying of the Cider seems to be working. So a good start to my new target and all of a sudden instead of having 30lb to lose, I only have 26lb to go.....yeh me.. Just watching Neighbours anad then back to work, it's been a really hectic day so far.

Woo hoo - well done Percy!

Rest of you - did you realise we are now in our 11th week as a team! How fast has that gone?!

In that time, so far, we have lost 123.5lb, lost & gained members and we still have a couple of people to WI this week!

A big slap on each & every one of you's back!

Final results will be out tomorrow.

123.5lb, that's amazing...8 stone, or over 245 packets of butter.
Did any of you see the Oprah show years ago after she'd lost all that weight and she wheeled out a trolley full of fat, equivelent to what she's lost?
I was thinking about that today it sure was a lot of fat.....but so is that.

WELL DONE US !!!!

hey everybody spent most of the day at casualt with my youngest she complained her knee hurt her after an xray we found she had a benign piece of bone growing on the side of her leg she is back at hospital next week to decide what to do ?
congratulations you lot on your weight loss you are doing so well donna sorry to hear you put on but as a team we are doing really well
going to friends house tonight catch up later

Sorry to hear about your casualty experiance there Gail, hope it works out ok.
I have really really bad belly ache still, think I might go to bed. I've made the others their dinner already, Fish pie for kev and Cottage pie for james, and they're both my fave so better off out the way tonight I think.
Keep going everyone

Oh no Gail! Glad you found out what was causing the pain though! Hope it all goes well next week.

Percy - you are good cooking for them all & not eating it! Well done
xx

Oh dear Gail, hope it all goes ok, keep us posted. How old is she?

Had another excellent day today, can't believe how different I feel! Even managed to make cakes for the pre-school bazaar on Saturday without eating more than a teaspoonful - amazing!!!

And really can't believe that between us we've lost that much weight - now that really is amazing. Well done everyone.

back from my friends had a lovely chat and a mug of hot water hehe she said im a cheap dinner date lol
i am so proud of you dax and percy for doing so well i am well in the zone now i will fit in that bloody dress spent most of last night on ebay looking for more dresses god im turning into a lady hehe
my youngest is 12 yrs old she was complaining of her knee hurting her a while back but she too is a little heavy for her height and age so i thought it was just that i and the fact she just didnt want to do exercise i feel awful now have to wait til next thurs now to see what they might do scary really but have to let her think theres nothing to worry about
drank loads of water today and spent half my time on the loo hee does that men the weight is coming off i so hope so would love to weigh 14 stone something for xmas that would be be amazing!!!

hi all
up bright and early again to face the day feeling positive again
hope you all have a good day catch up with you all later

Back