Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Morning, who sang that song? "Begin your day with a friendly voice, a companion unobtrusive"
That's what I feel like this morning, an easy day. Off to Sheffield and then at home this afternoon, Hubby finishes at 12.30pm today so does eldest son. lets hope they're not in the pub again by 1.30pm....If they are James (youngest) and I have decided we will go bowling and leave them to it...sounds like a plan.
Have a lovely day.

Morning All,

Busy as usual I see :) Thats how I like it.
Vicky, have you weighed in this week? I dont remember seeing a post...

I am full of cold again (well, runny nose & headache, does that make up a cold?) but sticking to WW Kickstart 100%. however, I have already eaten my lunch... hmmmm how am I going to get through the afternoon! Will be going to the gym tonight then spending the weekend giving the house a 'bottoming'

Whats everyone elses plans for the weekend?

well my weekend is nearly the same every week fri nights football matches for my girls team sat morn training and afternoon shopping sunday rest if thats possible as i also have my grandson every weekend too so yes busy busy busy for me
percy lets hope you dont have to go bowling
dax keep up the good work we are in this together had another good day do far yippeeeeeeeeeeee
donna im sure you'll cope til dinner hehe and good for you going to the gym my house needs a good cleaning fancy doing it?

Well, I did go out but i haven't been any where a shop which sold edible items. I might have to revert to Paper later but do have some soup in the fridge to fall back on. Think I have a worm today...

keep busy...

Afternoon you jolly souls. You do sound busy Gail. They haven't gone to the pub yet, but have taken eldest sons car out for a spin! Better that get mullered! Not alot planned, my Dad is coming to stay tomorrow night and having dinner, but that's easy, he's not arriving until 8pm and asked for fish and chips from the chippy. Step mum is in hospital in London (been there 2 weeks in for another 3) having problems with her pacemaker, they live in North Wales so I'm a half way house, I believe he's bringing some washing aswell but that's fine. Meeting Susan70 tomorrow lunch for a coffee and a chat, she's just finished CD and gone to WW after losing more than 5 stone, so will get some tips.
Might have a long soak in the bath later and do my nails now they're growing again. Have a lovely time footballing and WWing and CDing etc....

Great, had another good day today - bit rushed though! And did have a spoonful of mashed potato and a tiny bit of fishfinger when the kids were having tea out - didn't really enjoy it though and to be truthful didn't really want it, I think it was just habit which is a bit sad. However, something like that could've been the start of more before, now I'm just thinking "what did I do that for, silly moo!", so hoping my attitude to food is changing. Watch this space...

Got my daughters pre-school bazaar tomorrow which I'm helping at all day, oh the joy! Not sure about Sunday yet. Catch up later.

Damn- absolutely starving at the moment so think my non-exciting spoonful of cheat earlier must have knocked me out of Big K! That'll teach me!

dax yes it will just keep thinking of xmas come on we can do this
hi to everyone else well god it was bloody freezing last night watching the footy and it even hailstoned so match had to be abandoned!!!!!
then in the middle of the night i had grandson sick cleared all that up put a wash on and cleaned him up only then to have youngest being sick all over bathroom floor her tummy and knee was hurting por thing still not well now althought grandson is back to his usual bubbly self playing with his cars lol daughter feeling well sorry for herself so i stayed at home this morning no football training for me
on my 5th day of total ss feeling good just hope the scales are good to me on tuesday can now fasten dress although still alittle tight but hey have 18 days to get into it hehe
hows everybody elses saturday i feel shattered already and only half a day gone lol

Hi all

Hope your house is feeling a bit better now Gail - I sympathise as my dd had a sickness bug a few weeks ago and it is horrid for all concerned.

Survived my day doing the pre-school bazaar. Had a shake before I left, 2 lts of water while there and have just got home (having been at the hall since 7.30am!!) and have had a hot chocolate. Not one biscuit or cake has passed my lips - I learnt my lesson last night and it just isn't worth it. Was very pleased that I was still in Big K land this morning though - I don't want to leave it now!!!

Hope you're all having good days...

Morning All,

Busy as usual I see :) Thats how I like it.
Vicky, have you weighed in this week? I dont remember seeing a post...

I am full of cold again (well, runny nose & headache, does that make up a cold?) but sticking to WW Kickstart 100%. however, I have already eaten my lunch... hmmmm how am I going to get through the afternoon! Will be going to the gym tonight then spending the weekend giving the house a 'bottoming'

Whats everyone elses plans for the weekend?

Yep - sorry forgot to post 3lbs off for me!

well daughter just gone to bed feeling sorry for herself not been sick today but only had 2 slices of toast all day lets hope she feels better tomorrow
it is really cold here in london the wind is bitter lets hope its not snowing tomorrow lazy day tomorrow for me only got to take grandson home then do nothing really i have loads to do dont get me wrong but i want me time for once OH and eldest dsughter going to her footy match son going to youth club so that will only leave me and youngest guess we'll just watch a video or something as she is not up to shopping on crutches oh well got no money anyway hehe
hope you all had a good day today and lets hope tomorrow is a good one too
take care

Morning all. How's everyone today?

Have woken up feeling hungry, and now DH has decided to do himself and fryup, grrrrrr!

Come on Dax, you can do it, step away from the kitchen and have a cuppa.....I met up with Susan70 from the website yesterday and we sat in a pub by the log fire and chatted for a couple of hours, very nice indeed. She was a really nice person and very easy to talk to, OH very kindly bought me a present, 6 bottles of Pinot grigio, (Bless his heart) we drank 3 yesterday and half a box!!! Whoooops, I'd already had 2 glasses of red with Susan70, but she was very good and had a diet coke.Tut Tut, that's what I say about me.
Hope everyone is feeling ok, have a good day and try and be good...

Hi, sorry to post & run, here are Our results:

Kippaxmum (Me) 1.5 gain - 1.18% Percy Greenfingers -3 1.96% Big Bird -1 0.45% Gailt (Gail) -0.5 0.23% Dax -8 4.02% Vicx (Vicky) -3 1.65% Total 14lb 1.23%

Well done Dax, we have had our best week for quite a while - keep it up everyone
xxx

(will post properly later)
xxx

hi all
Dax hope you are ok just logged on for the first time today sorry not many of us on to spur you on well i feel depressed i bought a wicked dress about 2 weeks ago in a size 16 and it fastened up but now the bloody thing wont fasten and i have been good all week what is this idont think its water retention had TOTM then so what the hell is going on so annoyed and i bought a bolero to go with it today they looked small so i bought an 18 yes guess what thats too bloody big!!! i cant win only 11 days to get into the dress and by the way it fits i dont stand a chance boo hoo

Gail, you will be fine! Stick to SS - you will be in the dress comfortably by then...

Dax, hope your day went well hun. how was your head Percy?

Oh Gail, please don't get disheartened. Stick to SS and you'll be fine. Try your dress on again in a week and I bet you'll be amazed! And remember - most dress etc sizes are all wrong anyway, I find they really vary from store to store so don't worry. The dress will look fantastic and you can post the photos on here to show us all.

I'm feeling very pleased with myself as have actually managed to survive the day without cheating!! I have to admit that normally when I feel as bad as I did earlier I would have been like PacMan around the kitchen but not today - I just got on with the kids and jobs to keep busy. I do wonder if it is the hypno working (or whether I just want it to work so that I don't feel like I've wasted the money, lol!!) but I certainly would have caved before...

Off to watch I'm a celebrity in a bit (sad I know, but it's one of the few reality celeb tv progs that I watch and I LOVE it!). Am saving my bar for that so double excitement, lol.

See you all later.

Dax i must be sad too cos thats what i did last night watch celebrity eating my bar yummy hehe
good for you not cheating thats like me too but this time i stayed strong wey hey we can do this
hope all the other fellow ronnies are good percy stay off that bloody wine i wont tell you again ! hehe
donna hope all is well
vicky hope all is well with you and big bird hope you are having a nice break off to work now speak soon

Back