Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Morning, will have to stay off the wine now.....drank it all! Yesterday I managed stew and dumplings (yum yum) and shared 3 bottles of white a bottle of fizz and a can of fosters.....(PMSL) in for a really good weigh in this week..NOT
Anyway it's a new day, no hangover thank goodness, but do feel a bit tired.Have a lovely day and lets try, (me especially) to be good this week...

Oh Percy - what are you like! lol!! The WI may surprise you if you are really good now, sometimes it can happen like that. (very jealous bout the stew and dumplings...!)

Well done Gail for staying on the straight and narrow aswell. I'm feeling really good again today so really really pleased I didn't cheat yesterday.

Hope everyone else is getting on well. Be back later. Have a good day one and all.

PS for Gail - looking forward to tonights Bush Tucker Trial, should be a good one! lol lol! I'll think of you enjoying it whilst eating your bar the same as me... oooo the excitment ha ha.

Right peeps I'm offski for a while. I'm off to New York on Wednesday and have loads to do so won't be able to post. I'm back on the 4th December. Have fun everyone!

I'm dead jealous - say hello to wonderful New York for me and I'll be back soon, I love that place, it's just fantastic. Have a really great time - and spend loads of money on some fantastic new clothes, you deserve it!

yes same from me good luck if theres any cheap size 16 things think of me hehe i love new york may go as a treat when i get down to my goal!!!!hope you have a wicked time hope its not too cold
god i am bloody freezing is it just me but ive had to put the heating on im that cold DD went to scool on crutches bless her but had to pick her up as she felt sick again i think shes just worrying about going back to hospital on thursday!!
i hope the bush tucker trial is good i am getting really annoyed with nicola how do you feel dax she thinks shes better than everyone else and shes not
percy i cant believe you drank so much wine and never got a headache be good from now on when is your weigh day thursday? i bet you still lose weight i only have to sniff food to not lose hehe only joking hope tomorrow the scales are good to me

yes, weigh in is Thursday. Being good so far, my mum and sister came round for lunch, I made them home made soup and I had my packet and no bread roll! Might have to put weigh day back til Friday because of work, but we'll see.
I'm not cold, the heating has been on allllllll day, DH will not be impressed. Still I'm in London tomorrow so he'll save money then.

well had a really bad day again today
had to collct DD from school rang dr got a prescription for stronger painkillers sent son to pick it up then went to chemist to get it whilst out my fool of a son blocked the sink and kept the tap running so came home to a water flooded kitchen ate chicken and cried! mopped and tidied everything up fed him and sent him on his way to athletics tv went off electrics went out now have faulty plug hopefully on washer so unplugged that to watch tv with lights so then i ate 4 bars ok not as much as my last binge so must be learning a bit lol and its weigh in tomorrow so waht a bloody day ive had!!!!!

hi all
feeling a little calmer today not in ketosis though so today could be hard especially when i have to coach yr 7 and 8 girls at football tonight god i so hope it doesn't rain! guess i better wrap up warm tonight then
hope you all have a good day weigh in today a little nervous i was good all last week except yesterday but still worried about not losing weight

Morning Gail, you poor thing, you're up against it aren't you? Only chicken and bars and compared to the amount I drank at the weekend that's not too bad. Chin up, beat the son with a stick and look forward to training...I'm off the London on the train. Won't be back until about 9.30pm tonight, so you won't hear from me again today...Have a good one.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE SCALES ARE MY BEST FRIENDS TODAY
I lost 6.5 lbs taking me to 14 stone 13.5 in the 14's yes yes yes
as you can see i am so happy logged on quick at work to tell you also just tested wee and back in ketosis so i am well happy after yesterday i deserve good news lets hope hospital visit goes just as good on thurs with DD speak later i just could not contain myself

Oh wow Gail, that's fantastic! Well done you for a mega weight loss this week and I bet it feels soooo good droping down into the 14 stones. You're well on the way now.

Hope your DD is okay today and hope your DS is appropriately apologetic! Have to confess that I remember doing something embassingly similar when I was young.... oops!

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope everyone else is having a good one. Have just been for another hypno session and she told me that's it, I'm kinda "done"! Still a little concerned about Christmas and all that goes with it, but feeling very motivated, so fingers crossed!

Well done Gail - thats absolutley brilliant! no wonder you're so happy! hopefully it will keep you on the straight & narrow & you will be looking glam & gorge in that dress!

Dax, how have you found the hypno? I would love to try it but dont have the spare cash atm...

Percy, hope London is good to you
xxx

Hi Donna

I've actually found it extremely good. It's hard to explain cause I think I thought I'd find i'd feel physically different or something but I don't. However, I seem to have a new inner strength which is keeping me in control. And I also feel much happier, calmer and less stressed than I have done in a very very long time. It's taken 3 sessions and to be honest it wasn't cheap, but I was getting really desperate as I was just becoming obsessed with food, diets, being miserable because of it all etc (i'm sure you get the idea). The lady I've been seeing was recommended to my sister by her doctor. My sister saw her for weight as well and is now doing really well and her friend is the same. It is really odd but definately worth it and I would recommend her. She has a website and I'll post it on here later if you want to have a look, you may find it of interest.

You need to go with an open mind and take it from there.

How are you getting on with WW?

Oh, I definitley have an open mind. Willing to try anything.

I'll not lie, its hard but I am still plugging away. Have been kind of doing kick start for a week but it all goes to pot at the weekend. I now know not to buy tortillas unless I freeze them simply because I can eat a whole pack in one go! Then I go to the other extreme of filling up on 0pt foods! I tried to do the Core plan but wasn't eating enough or was eating too much - there wasn't a happy medium.

Got my WI tomorrow so will see what happens. I did really wel lin the week with kick start, Saturday I had 8 tortillas (but didnt have much for tea, then had 3 vodkas) and Sunday I had 2 roast dinners & a 1/4 of a cheesecake with cream *sheepish look*

Need to educate MIL not to ask me if I want dessert lol - either that or dont have dinner there & just go to mums for tea! Choices choices.

I think I might start squirreling a bit away to save up for some hypno sessions. Looking forward to the link later

Gail, how you feeling hun? Hopefully still on a high
xxx

oh yes still on a high i have told practically everyone how much i lost this week and my total!!!!!hehe

You need to get another tigger on there!

cant fit any more on will have to adjust something i think hehe

Hi Donna

This is the link to the hypno lady that I saw. Obviously a bit far for you but may be of interest and give you an idea of what to look for locally to you. Let me know if you want any more info etc.

You reminded my so much of myself when I read your earlier text so know exactly where you're coming from. All I can say is that at the moment it seems to be working...

Back