Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

I'm back - Evening all. Looks as if you have all had a fantastic week this week congratulations :0)
Had a really fab time in Jersey not looking forwward to WI on Saturday, but hey ho its all behind me now.Back to ss'ing apart from the odd do till Xmas.

just wanted to say to kippaxmum,
thank you, you look lovely in the pics.
& you`ve done really well on the weight loss too.
x

just wanted to say to kippaxmum,
thank you, you look lovely in the pics.
& you`ve done really well on the weight loss too.
x

No worries, thanks for the compliment (glad you found them)

The corset was from ebay (£10) and the skirt I borrowed from a friend, the wig I had in the cupboard & the fishnets were a quid! Sorted.

You will look stunning I'm sure :)

Hiya bigbird,
Glad to hear you had a good time. Get back into SS & you will probably be fine - even better for next week!
xxx

Morning, sorry about your trials and tribulations, hope your DD is ok and not suffering too much. Welcome back you two from your breaks..Only slightly jealous.
I don't really have a Christmas party, just a booze up in a pub with 16 others!!! At least with all my practise I can still hold my drink PMSL!
I am going to a fancy new years eve do though so will knock em dead at that...
have a good day

god percy up and posted before me hehe well today i took as annual leave just needed a break from getting up at 5.30am also thought id stay at home with DD after hospital yesterday
hope you are all ok just got up really drinking my first 1/2 litre of water so nothing really to declare oh yes except no cigarettes still
speak later although i do need to nip out to new look to exchange a top that i bought cos it is TOO BIG hehe

Don't you love it when that happens. I was away last night with work (being good though, had an early night instead of a pint) normally I'm up at 6am and running around after DH and DS, but just me to look after today,so beat you to it..It won't happen often though!
Enjoy your day off, I'm a bit jealous..

hi all
doing well on the cigarette and food front today although only managed 1.5 litres as of now because i have been out all day shopping !!!!!!god i just have to stop spending but got a wicked bargain today a pair of red jeans ,red is my favourite colour, in a size 16 and they only cost .............................................................
............£2.50 can you believe it from matalan what a bloody bargain and even better they fit!!!! hehe might go back and get them in a size 14 and 12 for that price lol i love them
picked up grandson and just waiting for big daughter to get in from work so we can go shopping to sainsburys i better stay away from the clothes section or no food for the family mmmm maybe they could do to go without food so i could get a new outfit what do you think hehe
i hope i can get more water down me when i get back i think thats the key you know cos last week i drank over 3 litres a day and weight loss was great so trying it again this week
i'll catch up when i get back

Well done Gail - buying new clothes is great. Sod the food, they dont need it pmsl.

Well, I haven't done too bad on the fluid front. 3 cups of coffee & 3 glasses of water down. Did have some lower fat digestives (chocolate ones) so will have to do an extra 5 minutes on the treadmill lol.

Had some lovely soup (you can all make it one day) Curried butternut squash - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Am off home shortly but will possibly be around later tonight

HOpe you're all doing well

xxx

was the soup really nice!!!!!!!

Well done Gail - I love a bargain, especially when it's a smaller size and it fits! Good for you.

Went out for lunch yesterday and ended up having a jacket potato with cheese which was very naughty and very yummy. Back on track again now though. This is actually a very strange thing for me, as normally having a lunch like that would set me off eating for at least the weekend - instead I'm just kind of feeling as though I enjoyed it and now back to the diet. Assuming that must be the hypno talking to me... very very odd and not like me at all!

Hope you all have good weekends. Catch up later.

Sounds lovely, I like jacket pots but haven't had one for ages! Wel done on the red jeans, they sound lovely. I have flu and a really bad cough today, lost my voice and might go back to bed. Keep going you lot, will catch up later.

Hi all, just back from WI and glad to report stayed the same.Am back in the zone and hoping for another stone by Xmas but really would like to get to 70lbs making it 5 stone.

Gail well done on the jeans must admit looking around at the moment there are a few bargins that you just can say no to.

Percy hope your liver can take your Xmas night in the pub...... Oops silly me bet you will be on the diet cokes all night - PMSL

Donna how's WW going are you enjoying it ??

Well done Dax sounds as it you are really on top form..

Hi Big Bird - well done on staying the same, that's not bad at all after a holiday is it?! Sounds like your really determined again as well which is good.

Would you mind if I join you in your "stone by Christmas" idea? Would like to try and get the best part of a stone off myself before Crimble arrives as that means I can get into my next smaller pair of jeans - hence I'll be in tighter fitting jeans and not looser fitting which will hopefully stop me eating so much! Does that make sense?!

Morning All,

Percy, hope your feeling better & didnt turn to the medicinal stuff ;-)
Dax - you will get a stone off for xmas
Bigbird- well done on STS - did you have a good time?
Gail - the soup is GORGEOUS! So much so I have made a big batch & left it in the pan to heat up as I need something.... beats going for chocolate or something I have to point lol.

WW is going well, just had porridge and its all frosty outside - lovely

Hope you all have good days again. This week, we so far are 2nd in the teams chart - lets aim for the t op this week everyone!

xxx

good morning fellow ronnies
just off to get the sunday papers so i can have q good read OH's birthday today so hopefully a nice family day not doing anything special just being lazy for once
hope you all have a good sunday had a good day yesterday on the cigarette front haven't had one since wednesday but had a little to much chicken but did do a long walk yesterday so hopefully should be fine i think it could be the time of the month as my boobs are hurting either that or i'm pregnant hehehe hope not as i need to lose more weight for my party

Afternoon, I did manage to lay off the booze, went to bed but wasn't looked after very well by my lot who kept coming to ask if I was alright and waking me up....why do they do that..Dh has gone to the pub, DS is out on his bike and me and other DS are watching the Man utd, Man city game at home...Enjoy the rest of your days..

Hope you enjoyed the footy Percy. And well done Gail on still not having a ciggy AND being good on your diet, gold star for you me thinks! Giving up the cigs is soooo hard and you're doing really well, keep it up.

Hi Donna

How are you getting on with WW - are you finding it okay and still having good losses (sorry, I forget what you posted but know you're still losing okay) and not finding the world of food too tempting? I ask because I'm finding CD increasingly difficult for a few reasons:

* The children are getting older and are asking questions and I don't really want to bring dieting into their world when so young.

* I'm missing sitting down with the family to eat and don't think it makes for good family values with kids so young for me to not be sitting and joining in the same meal as them. (imho anyway - they're only 4 and 5)

* I'm getting really fed up with this diet as I've been on it forever it feels.

I'm thinking if I can stick with this diet untill Christmas and then maybe after going back to WW or maybe following a much higher plan which would mean I could join in with family meals much easier. Ideas and thoughts anyone? Thanks

Back