Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Well done Donna for getting back on track - and we all have blips every now and then, just make sure you enjoy them when you do !! lol!

I dont know about the others - hopefully they'll be back on in the next day or so, maybe they just have busy weekends,

Any results this week?

Irene xx

Hi Irene, some of our members seem to be awol or not weighing in. Giving it another week (we seem to be at 4 people so far... might be advertising)

Wahey, got weighed this morning after what can only be described as a very shakey restart and i've lost 5lbs!!

How's everyone else getting on? It's been very quiet on here of late...

Hi Dax,
I really have a funny feeling the team has died a death :-( Bigbird sent me a PM - she's having a few probs & has bowed out & I haven't heard from Mandy or Gail for a few days...

Do you think its time to call it quits for the ronnies? You are a brilliant team member but you could be doing so much better with another team to support you - ours seems to have fallen by the wayside?
xxx

I know, I just dont know where the others have got to (except bigbird) and its daft keeping you here when you could be such a valued member of another team (not that you aren't valued by me)
xxx

hi sorry i haven't been on ages but having a few problems at home diet is going so so havent put any more on and lost about 7lb since xmas get weighed on thurs so will know more then
hope you are all ok i see not many on here hope they are all doing well

Hi Gail - great to hear from you and fab news that you've lost 7lbs since Christmas! Keep going as you're obviously doing ok. I do hope your problems at home are better soon, chin up and hugs to you.

Back