Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Thanks hun.

good morning everyone
the sun is shining here in london and i just know its going to be a good day for everyone
hi and welcome to big bird(whats your real name) i guess youre our newest member this team is so supportive youll do just great here congratulations on your weight loss so far keep it up you are doing so well
well as you can see i had a sleep in today hehe but now up and ready to face the world and all those girls at football training lol i dont know whts worse 40 teenage girls or the world lol
anyway just wanted to say to everyone have a good weekend and remember we can do this together

Morning everyone!

Well, my lunch with my mum set me on the road to ruin and I went totally off track for the rest of Thursday and yesterday and am now very cross with myself. So back on the wagon yet again today. Shame because I had been doing really well for a bit there but it just goes to proove to myself that it's definately all or nothing!

Enjoy you footie training Gail. It's a lovelly day today here as well. DH working, so going to take the dogs and kids for a nice walk, clean out the car and hopefully do some gardening - should keep me busy and out of the kitchen!! lol!

See you later everyone.

Kippaxmum - meant to say I saw your photos on another thread. Wow, the difference is amazing - well done you, very inspiring!

come on girls i saw this on page 3 this is not good enough
well its my daughters birthday tomorrow she will be 12 yrs old so we have 3 of her friends over to sleep and help her celebrate
food is sandwiches pizza garlic bread cheese sausages and pineapples chocolate siss roll cake and sweets

AND IT SMELLS BLOODY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i havent eaten anything im going to have my 1st pack now veg soup mmmmm yummy!!!!lol

i hope you are all having a good day being good and come on keep posting to keep me sane lol

Evening all, Welcome Big Bird! Looking forward to getting to know you. Well am pleased to say that I've made it through 100% today!! Hopefully by Tuesday I'll have undone the damage from this week! I have a had a productive today, trying to source bits and pieces for my business, although my money is disappearing fast! Hopefully I'll start earning some soon! We've had a lovely sunny and warm day here in Wiltshire, hopefully more of the same tomorrow. The diet is always harder when it's cold and wet. Have a lovely evening everyone

good evening everyone.
i dont suppose u have any space on ur team for a devoted, loyal team member?
PPPPlllllllease. hehehe ;)

Hello Team Mates

Hi Everyone just wanted to introduce my self.My name is Mandy and i live in West Sussex just outside Brighton, i have two lovely (most of the time) children.Luke 20 and Becky 17.I have been married to hubby Paul and its our 25th Wedding Anniversary next March.Have always battled with my weight tried WW on and off , but never lost more than 3 stone which last time took me over 2 years. Finally had enough and with the added incentive of a holiday to celebrate our 25th next March to Hong Kong Bangkok and Karbi have decided this is it the end of the line make or break.Cant wait to get to know you all :0) Hope you are all having a good Sunday XxX

hi mandy and welcome to our little team
hppe everybody has had a good weekend mine has been good but exhausting my daughters friends have finally gone home today they had a picnic in finsbury park it was so nice and hot a perfect end to a perfect day for my daughters 12th birthday
had a good weekend not too hard drank all my water and ate my 3 packs weigh in on tuesday 55 days gone already i cant believe how it has gone so fast when it started so slow lol
i guess weve all had a busy weekend come on girls lets get posting

Evening all.

I have been for wi and had a STS this week. Not surprising considering I have been out for 2 meals, had alcohol (not in ketosis) and have been dosed up on cold remedies & throat sweets. Quite pleased with STS lol.

Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend Gail. Welcome big bird and hope percy has had a good wedding!

I'm going for 4lb this week! Back on form now - off to get monster munch out of bed!

ttfn

xxxx

thanks ofr the reply mandy my daughter did enjoy her weekend but she is so tired now lol
hi donna not bad on sts this week come on now lets have a good week not long before your birthday and you know you want to look goooooooooooooooooood lol
well just finished my 2nd pack hot vanilla yummy now going to get in a nice hot bath to relax i think i deserve it after putting up with 4 12 yr old girls lol
the weeks seem to be passing so quick now which means i have less time to lose weight before xmas lol i know i should do exercise like you donna but i get so cold i can never psyc(spelling lol) myself up to get in a col swimming pool how sad is that lol
well will be back later to see if anyone has posted come on girls we need all the support we can ge and i love heaing what you lot are up too just call me a nosey cow lol

good morning everybody
hope everyone had a good weekend missed you all last night hoe someone posts today or ill think youre ignoring me lol

Reactions: Dax
Morning all - morning Gail, no you're not being ignored! lol!

Well done Kippaxmum for sts - I know it's not a loss, but speaking as someone who may have sts the same this week, at least it's not a gain - and prooves that you're still in control and not putting on. So well done.

Hope everyone has a great week this week. I've struggled to get back on ss but am getting there. One shake down and 1lt of water so far. Busy day swimming lessons for the kids etc so 2 visits to the pool today, joy!!

5 days and then we're off on hol for a week or so... so trying very hard to shift a few pounds before I go. Am hoping this will motivate me to be good next week!

See you all later x

Morning All,
Glad to see some happy people. I've just got to work (well 1/2 an hour ago) after a busy morning. Almost slept through my DS's hearing appointment whoops! We made it though & he passed with flying colours.
Got loads to do so will catch up properly tonight - before ANTM and Lipstick Jungle
xxx

Hi girls and welcome Big bird. Sounds like everyone has been really busy over the weekend. The wedding was fab, although it rained all day. Arrived in Wales Friday morning, managed to be in the pub with my brothers and sisters by 2pm! only had 8 pints of cider and fish and chips (Heck) but really enjoyed it. My twin and I skated down the prom at 9pm, drunk as skunks pbut had a real laugh! Skated 4 miles, could hardly walk on Saturday. Was good on Saturday had 2 shakes, lots of water, lots of champagne, lots of pims (it did have fruit in) and lots of food, 3 course sit down and bacon sandwiches later with the fireworks....On the bright side, looked fab in my dress (or so everyone told me) and danced all night! I love dancing, I always forget until I get the chance, then I can't stop! Sunday morning up at 8am to a beautiful day and waled for about 2 miles and back again along the beach in the sunshine. Was back on track yesterday and not getting weighed until Wednesday this week so hopefully won't be too bad....Just got back from Hospital had an endoscopy, but he couldn't get the camera down my throat because I kept gagging. Never mind, I was sick all over him so that'll teach him....
Lets all have a good week, I don't have any more excuses now til Christmas so hope to look amazing by then,
Take care, sorry this was such a long post, feel like I've been away ages..

Hi girls and welcome Big bird. Sounds like everyone has been really busy over the weekend. The wedding was fab, although it rained all day. Arrived in Wales Friday morning, managed to be in the pub with my brothers and sisters by 2pm! only had 8 pints of cider and fish and chips (Heck) but really enjoyed it. My twin and I skated down the prom at 9pm, drunk as skunks pbut had a real laugh! Skated 4 miles, could hardly walk on Saturday. Was good on Saturday had 2 shakes, lots of water, lots of champagne, lots of pims (it did have fruit in) and lots of food, 3 course sit down and bacon sandwiches later with the fireworks....On the bright side, looked fab in my dress (or so everyone told me) and danced all night! I love dancing, I always forget until I get the chance, then I can't stop! Sunday morning up at 8am to a beautiful day and waled for about 2 miles and back again along the beach in the sunshine. Was back on track yesterday and not getting weighed until Wednesday this week so hopefully won't be too bad....Just got back from Hospital had an endoscopy, but he couldn't get the camera down my throat because I kept gagging. Never mind, I was sick all over him so that'll teach him....
Lets all have a good week, I don't have any more excuses now til Christmas so hope to look amazing by then,
Take care, sorry this was such a long post, feel like I've been away ages..

Blimey - sounds like you had a fantastic weekend ;) The drunken skating sounds fun (if a little dangerous)
Ive been a bit off it these last few days but managed to STS. Had a slice of cake yesterday (just a small one) that my little fella made. Back on track 100% SS. Think were going out with work on Wedensday but I'll stick to chicken & veg...

Sorry to hear they couldnt do the endoscopy for you, what a pain. Are you having to rebook?
xxx

Back