Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

It was fun, the skating and we didn't fall over although I did bruise my arm on a wall! They don't think they'll be able to do it unless they put me to sleep. Have to go back and see the Dr on the 20th and he'll tell me. The problem I have is with swallowing, If I eat meat or bread 80% of the time I choke. Been happening for a couple of years and is really annoying and embarrassing. It's easy of course cos not even I can choke on milk shake.
The weekend was fun, hectic, but fun. Cake sounds nice and you couldn't offend the young lad by not having a little piece.
It's good to be back and feeling stronger than ever.

Woo Hoo, you sound ready for anything Percy. I'm borrowing a bit of your enthusiasm :)
Lets do our best this week eh! Aim for top spot!
xxx

Me too, I'm pinching some enthusiasim too!! And I want to try drunken skating...! Dangerous yes, but fun - even more so, lol!!

Glad you had such a great weekend everyone.

See you later. x

i think if i tried skating sober i'd still look drunk never ever been on a pair of skates in my whole life!!!!!!!l lol
well just to let you all know my plan on CD has changed as from tomorrow i will be doing ss+ for one week then back on ss for another 6 weeks my CDC said its better to keep introducing food so as not to get a phobia about it also my 12 weeks would have been up too early before xmas so i will be adding a small meal as of tomorrow hoping it might kick start my motabolism aswell weigh in tomorrow but had a sneak preview today and had lost 2.5lb thought it might have been more hence the introduction of food for one week soooooooooooooo looking forward to it lol
what do you all think do you think thats sensible

If only I was allowed to drink more often I'd perhaps skate more often. Just been for a walk for 40 mins down to the Dr's to take a letter so that was good. back at the old desk now. My favorate black cords that I got into a couple of weeks ago are nearly too big, but I like that feeling of a bit baggy round the bum!
Come on girls, good look this week with the food.

Hiya Gail,
I think that doing SS+ will boost your metabolism and probably surprise you!
Good luck for the week ahead - lets have a good one eh ladies!

The gooder the better. Hubby has just gone to work, he's on nights again this week, and I find it much easier to behave when he's not around.
I'm really looking forward to looking hot for Christmas, that's if I can ever look hot!

You will be a stunner by Christmas Percy! We all will!!!! I'm going to the gym tonight then will put some clothes away whilst the bath runs then sit down to watch ANTM and Lipstick Jungle. Anyone else watching those???

Reactions: Dax
It's Monday on the TV for me, that means Coronation St, Eastenders and Corrie again. Might go to bed after that cos I'm worn out after the weekend...All that skating takes it's toll!

Reactions: Dax
Paperwork tonight - how exciting,not! I'll be really interested to hear how you get on with SS+. I keep thinking about it as it means I can eat with the family etc, but not sure if I'd stick to it properly. Also, what sort of weight loss does it give you?

As for a food phobia, I think I've already got one. See it, eat it, out of control! Hence Cambridge Diet!!!

Oh Dax you sound like me....I'm really feeling the cold today. Was just thinking about food and what I can eat and realised it's time for my next soup, so I'm going to have that and give the Dairy Milk I just took out of the fridge to James....and it's the last one....We can do this

Think I've managed to upload a pic of me and my eldest at the wedding. Not sure if it worked. If it did I'm the short one!

hi
checked your profile but cant see any photos unlees its just me losing brain cells as well as fat lol

Hi Gail, it didn't work, but it was close, you nearly got to see me....I'll keep trying to figure it out. It said it had uploaded and I can see it in my details, but it's not appearing when I post...Not sure why.
Have you had a good day?

yes had a good day i saw a friend who i havent sen since started cd 6 weeks tomorrow and she was so impressed with the results that shes going to start aswell said i looked amazing i felt amazing when she said it and its given me more incentive to carry on cant wait for food tomorrow off shopping to tescos soon lol just a quick question for anyone really could you half the protein amounts say chicken and cottage cheese or does it have to be one only everything has changed since i was last on it over 3 yeasrs ago also could never get the veg right last time what the hell does 3 tablespoons of veg weigh lol

Well done Percy for stepping away from the chocolate! I'm VERY impressed!

Hi Gail - "what the hell does 3 tablespoons of veg weigh lol" = not very much! Sorry, seriously I think a lot depends on what type of veg, ie, brocoli wont be as much as say cabbage? Sorry to be vague, just trying to say you're not on your own to find it a bit of a grey area.

Keep trying to upload the photos of the wedding Percy - would love to see them.

Evening everyone. Percey sounds as if you had a really fantastic time, your family really know how to celebrate !!! Hi Dax thanks for you welcome. Can i ask when does our dieting week end for the results from all the teams ?? I get weighed on Saturday when do you all get weighed ??

Hi Big Bird

I think Thursday is the last day. I usually get weighed on a Wednesday, but it can vary a bit as it depends when I can get over to see my CDC as she's not ever so local.

Kippaxmum, that reminds me - I'm not getting weighed untill Friday this week, hope that doesn't mess things up too much, sorry. And don't forget I'm away next week so wont have a weigh in then so guess that'll sort of sort itself out (kind of, maybe not really lol!)

Last edited:
Evening ladies, on the 2nd episode of corrie already and my 3rd pint of water since it started.....I get weighed different days most weeks but it's Wednesday this week.
As for your veg and spoon question, dice them up small and you can fit more on the spoon....
Bye for now

Hmmm Percy, never thought of that when I was doing maintenance before! Any idea why they don't just do it as a weight instead?

Back