Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Ah, but its special sparkling water! I have just finished my 3rd ... or was it 4th... anyway, cup of coffee of the day. Am 2.5 litres down & 2 shakes. On my way for another glass of water.

I realised today I only need to lose 10lb to start working up the plans! When I reach 11 stone 4lb I will be BMI25 + 1stone! how scary is that!!!!

Very good Kippax, I'm not the strange one, I'm trying to put off having my soup for a bit, if I can wait until 7 then I think I can go through the night! I'm going to stick to ss for as long as I can.....gave up too early last time.....

Its very scary! Can't wait though in some respects. Enjoy your soup Percy :)

enjoy your soup percy just had my first meal in 6 weeks and was yummy will not go into detail as feel guilty eating when you are all being so good lol
donna you will be fine only 11 lb to go woo woo not long then i wished it was me lol
well i am truely stuffed drank over 3 litres of water and had 2 packs one for later
hope everyone is doing ok
remember we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you enjoyed your tea
x

My soup was delicious, couldn't wait til 7, but did enjoy it. Off to iron for an hour now, a womans work eh?

Ooh, just another hour at work for me then home to snuggle up in my jammies to watch ghost whisperer...

Whats everyones favourite telly programmes?

Evening everyone - phew, what a day! Feel like I haven't stopped... well actually I haven't! And now I get to spend the evening sorting 20+ party bags, oh the joy...

Just got back from school where there was a meeting about reading - not that exciting and I'd hoped for a bit more info really but was worth it in a way, even though it meant I missed putting the kids to bed which I always enjoy doing.

Well done Gail on your loss, that it SOOOOOOO good, you must be really happy with that.

Hi to Big Bird, hope you're having a good week.

Now now Percy, don't you go getting overexcited with all that sparkling water, lol!

Hi Kippax - can't believe you've only got 10lbs till you start the plans! That's terrifyingly exciting! How long do you think you'll stay on each plan for? I know last time I did this I rushed them and then never finished properly so this time I want to spend as long as poss on each plan and follow it to the letter - I NEVER want to have to go through all this again!!

And as for my favourite TV programmes - well, NCIS is my favourite at the moment, then CSI (Vegas) followed by My Name Is Earl, QI etc. And I really enjoy watching films when I get the chance. Talking of which I went to see MamaMia recently - absolutely fantastic! Has anyone else seen it?

Fave programmes, well for a start we don't go to the cinema often as there isn't a bar!!! last thing I saw was the last Pirates of the caribean with my youngest. Fave film has to be a choice of a few: Norbit, RV, The Green Mile and Calamity Jane. There are loads more. As far as TV is concerned I love Corrie, Stenders and Neighbours. Apart from that I'm addicted to food programmes.
I've done the ironing.......Sounds like you were very busy Dax, keep it up.

percy you can come and get my ironing done i hate ironing love sparkling water with flavouring in though lol
my favourite programmes at the moment are all on hallmark house monk sue thomas fbi and law and order (all of them)
my favourite movies are similar to yours percy i love the green mile have seen it so many times and cry everytime lol ghost another weepy not that im a big softie or anything lol
dax we were supposed to go see mamamia on sunday but started to late was it good would my 12 yr old daughter like it she loves abba music?
just had a lovely bath and a nicer bar so eaten all food today a new day tomorrow though lol
going to meet a friend tomorrow for lunch after work which means a black coffee cheap luch date arent i then theres a footy tournament which my 18yr old is in like i said before we are all football mad in our family all the girls support arsenal and the two men well 1 man and 1 boy(14 yr thinks hes a man) support liverpool the arsenal stadium is about 15 mins away and my 18 yr old works at the arsenal shop and finsbury park
enough of football anyway i forgot i was talking to girls lol

Evening, I go past the Arsenal stadium when I get the train down to head office. (Wandsworth) so I'll wave next time I pass.
Finished the water and made a chicken pasta bake for tea tomorrow as I'm off to Kings Lynn in the afternoon.
I do have an ironing lady (lucky me) but she's off for 10 weeks with an operation on her foot, and I don't want it to build up like it used to. Not sure if she'll be back, her hubby had a heart attack a week ago, but he seems to be pulling through.
All the more reason to lose weight really, don't fancy a fortnight in Peterborough District Hospital!!!

good morning everyone
i feel tired for some reason this morning but another day gone
i hope you all have agood day
remember we can do this

Thanks Gail but I'm concerned about you.....up at 6.15 and straight on here!! Mind you although I'm an hour later I'm the same, have a good day. I get weighed at 10am so wish me luck after my indulgent weekend....

hi percy i do get up at 5.30 get a shower and a mug of hot water flavouring before i come on here honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol i leave for work at 6.30am finish by midday i like to get up early then work out of the way just mum work to do then lol
good luck with your weigh in i'll keep checking at work for any updates
i know i am a little sad but coming on here alot has really helped me keep my motivation i believe if i never left i wouldnt have put back on the weight the support here is so good
and now ive found the perfect team its getting easier and easier(creep arent i) lol
remember keep me posted on your weight loss hope its a good one

Hi Gail, I'll let you off then! I'm normally up at 6.20am as OH goes out at 6.45am but he's on nights for 2 weeks so up at 7am instead! Such a lie in. Although I get out and about I mostly work from home so I'm quite lucky. Normal day is 9-5.30 but I'd prefer to be out at 6 and back at midday. I'll let you know how I get on....

Hi Percey good luck with the WI will check in later to see how you have done, Morning Gail Donna and Dax - Just a question are you ladies all second timers on CD ?? Just wondered...
Mamma Mia is Fab and i am sure your daughter would love it - My 17year old Becky has been to see it 4 times !!! and we have the DVD Abba mania here lol :0)

Good morning all! Feeling very cold this morning so hoping Mr K is on his way. Its a ladies birthday in the office & were going out for lunch. I'll have chicken or tuna & salad like I did before, although might swap the salad for veggies!
Doing really well now that the end is in sight. Its given me even more motivation!

Nice to see that were all busy. Big Bird, this is my kind of 2nd time. I had a bit of a break earlier in the year when pennies were tight but am back on to the end now.

Dax, I'm hoping to do 2 weeks on AAMW/SS+ then will move onto 810 until nearly at goal. Exciting but very nervewracking!

You have done so well Donna - Can i ask how long not counting the break its taken you ?? I am going to Thailand and HongKong next March for my Silver Wedding and wondering how long it will take me to get to my goal ???

Morning Big bird and Donna, it's my first time on CD but I did LL 2 years ago and lost about 4 stone. Stopped due to financial reasons. Heard about Cd and spend £35 a week on Cider and wine so figured I could swap. I think I started August 1st, but most weekends I fall off the ladder and have a drink and something to eat. It's my way of getting through. Slowly but surely seems to suit me better than not at all.
Good luck today Ronnies!

Back