Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

You have done so well Donna - Can i ask how long not counting the break its taken you ?? I am going to Thailand and HongKong next March for my Silver Wedding and wondering how long it will take me to get to my goal ???

I started CD in October last year. I followed it for about 4 months on & off (lots of things going on) then came off totally in March. I started again in August having gained just under a stone & am back below my lowest weight :) In total though I have been dieting since January 07 but if you stick to SS or SS+, you could be at goal in 6 or 7 months (realistically)
xxx

I've been weighed and dispite my blow out at the weekend, lost a staggering 5lb !!!!! Yes 5lb !!!!
Can't quite believe it. CDC said probably the roller skating/dancing and extra walking I've been doing.
Hooray weigh 12 stone !!!!!! Haven't seen that for a long time. I might in the next couple of weeks reduce my target weight. Set it at 12st but am only 5ft 2" so probably be better at 9ish. See how it goes...

HOORAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Morning everyone.

Congratulations Percy, 5lb is FANTASTIC, excellent news.

Hi Big Bird - yes this is my second time round sadly. Last year I went from just under 18st to just over 11st (About 1/2st away from my goal), started in April - went on holiday in November, came back and had Christmas and never got around to getting back on track. I managed to put back on about 4 st so now here I am again having learned my lesson! Maintenance is the key I think!!!

MamaMia is completely fab - my neices saw it, they are 8 and nearly 10 and loved it so am sure your daughter would Gail. I can't wait for it to be out on DVD, it's great.

Very hungry today, think I may have to do some housework to take my mind off it!

See you later everyone.

Good heavens - I haven't been on for a few days and you've guys have been posting like mad!!! 3 extra pages!!!

Gail/Percy - congratulations on your losses - they are fab u loss!! haha well deserved!

I'm up to my eyeballs with my new business at the moment, but it is keeping me from the cupboards!

Hope all are well
Vxx

Thanks Vixs, I was particularly pleased after my excesive weekend. Hope the business will go well for you

*waves madly* Hiya Vicky, glad to hear you have been busy busy busy, keeps you out of cupboards.
I went out for lunch with work & had 2 small slices of roast pork (no fat), a small dollop of mashed potato (didnt eat it all), brocolli, small new potato & a couple of slices of carrot. Enjoyed it very much and have washed it down with at least a few litres of water this afternoon. Going to the gym tonight to work it off too :)

Keep going girls, were doing great :)
xxx

Hi, everyone is sounding lovely and upbeat! Thanks Dax, Diet is going well - slipped a little last week but TOTM and I never do well then but thankfully no damage - official weigh In tomorrow so fingers crossed.xx

hi everyone
just had my dinner was yummy had 2 large mushrooms with cottage cheese and tuna baked in foil in the oven god are they filling and they tasted devine well enough of food sorry for those on ss but saw what donna had for lunch so thought id tell you too lol
this too is my 2nd time big bird mine is a long drawn out story so ill give you the shortened version i lost 10.5 stone in 8 months over 3 years ago life was great i was a size 10 from a size 32 i became a CDC and maintained my weight for over a year then got the chance to have a tummy tuck on the NHS jumped at the chance but unfortunately it went wrong i caught mrsa and nearly died i should have been in hospital for 3-5 days ended up being in there for 3 months only being allowed home for xmas afternoon(might add i was in extreme pain but did it for the kids) after coming home i still couldnt do much as the wound hadnt healed and i had to visit the hospital everyday to get a clean dressing on well then i fell into depression and ate and ate and ate hence i put back on 7 stone was still so depressed couldnt be CDC anymore as i felt it unfair to my clients as i was fat again so i had to give it up then my head just got in the right place to start again voila 6 weeks into the diet i have lost 30.5 lb gone from size 24 to size 18 just feeling great doing ss+ this week so not to ailienate food then back to ss for another 6 weeks
dont get me wrong if i had to do it all again i would tummy tuck and all being slim(i have been huge all my life honest) is fantastic and i cant wait to get there again i know i will do it i did it before and i will do it again the journey can be long hard and at times very difficult but believe me being slim is better than any food just keep focused on your goal on you can achieve anything
sorry that was long
anyway hi to everyone else glad you are staying away from the kitchen vicky keep at it and hope business goes well
everyone does their own diet whatever keeps them going so if having the weekend off works for you percy then do it
and dax thanks for the info on mamamia i think we'll go see it very soon
and donna i wished you lived in london then you could motivate me to go to the gym too lol
anyway so sorry for such a long post hope i havent bored you all to sleep lol

Thanks for sharing your stories Gail and Dax it really helps to hear your tales, glad you are both heading in the right directions again. Hi Vicx sorry i have not said hi before - Are there any more of us Donna ?? Take it there are 6 in total ??
Off out to meet friends for dinner, salad and lettuce leafs here i come :0) See you ladies later XxX

Enjoy your dinner out Big Bird, and glad you enjoyed your lunch out Kippax.

Wow Gail, I had no idea that you'd gone through so much - good on you girl for keeping it together and getting back on track to boot, a true inspiration!

Off to a committee meeting now for the Christmas Bazaar - mince pie anyone, lol!

Evening all
Busy busy busy
Enjoy your meeting Dax, step away from the pies! big bird, have fun with your friends. Gail - you are more than welcome for a motivational text when I go lol.

I haven't gone tonight as I just realised all my gym stuff is dirty. Got it in the wash ready to go tomorrow though. Will have to go friday night instead. Sat now with a hot chocolate/mint shake & catching up with a few peeps. Just been invited to a fancy dress halloween party! I have never done fancy dress in a lonnnng time!

Wow, didn't realise you'd been through soooo much gail. Good on you for getting back on track. It's a lovely team we have here ao lets keep talking to help each other...Committee meetings eh? i've spent my life avoiding them. Just been to see a friend down on the farm, he's given me 2 dozen eggs and a sack of tates!!! they'll last until after xmas, but the eggs won't last long, the boys love them.....Just settling down to watch The Restaurant, one of my faves......catch you all later..

thanks for the nice replies everyone life throws so much at us we just have to be strong and determined to get what we deserve
hey donna what are you going to the fancy dress party as make sure you take photos still not confident enough to post photos of myself yet but who knows by xmas i might lol
isnt it always the case free food when you cant eat it lol 2 days running cakes in the kitchen at work and i mean cakes at least 8-10 different varieties sob sob lol had a good smell when no one was looking though hehe
i have just got to get my head around exercising why is it so bloody cold just no incentive to go swimming will do an exercise plan for next week gives me enough time to get my head into it lol maybe we could have a swimming competition to see how many lengths we can do donna are you up for it next week

swimming competition sounds good! Is there going to be a time limit?

What can I wear for the party???? Its been a long time since i have done fancy dress!

I love fancy dress! Had a cowboy, indian and mexican bandit party for my 40th last year! had 146 of mine (and my twins) best friend and family attend and it was a right laugh, only about 8 people failed to dress up. I made my own outfit, kind of chorus line with out the short skirts but with stockings hidden for later, if you know what I mean. I guess it depends how your feeling and how tall you are? cruella deville is always a good one if your tall and have a fur coat. If your feeling the otherway inclined a wicked witch with a large false nose, or maybe a pumkin!!! you do seem to like them in pies, (although you did through it in the bin)
Good luck with your decision....Wish I was going to a halloween party

wow i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see the photos

wheres my MINCE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

good morning fellow ronnies
hope everyone is ok off to work will check on you all later lol

Back