Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

hey team...

have had a really busy day today, ellie had her taster at pre school this morning then i went into town to get her birthday presents and what not.

good luck with the weigh in tomorrow...

not sure if looking forward to the weekend as it's my daughter's birthday and i know there is going to be lots of food and cake and alsorts...

Fallen!!! WELL DONE HONEY! 14lb's is a fantastic loss!! really proud of you.

Evening team.. I am just in the middle of making Ellie's birthday cake and thought i would pop on while the cake is in the oven.. I just want to say i am so proud of you all.

will log on later when the kids are in bed. see how you are doing and to take recent weights.
;)

Good on ya Fallen.... long may it last!!

Well I had my 1st taster of banana tetra today... and can i say yuck yuck yuck... never again!! As for the chick and veg soup... very nice. Looking forward to tasting the peanut bar later with a large cup of coffee!

Feel like I haven't drunk anything to day but I've downed 4 litres so far and going strong... i hope I get a good weight loss next week.

Anyway.... hope ya little girl has a fab birthday Nessa.... and try not to let toooooo much of that B-day cake accidentaly slip between your lips!!!

Jules x:smoke:

well done, 14lb is amazing, are you on SS/CD.
Cant wait to see my CDC for the 1st time tom.
I`ve managed to lose 2lb this weekend on Atkins and am now in ketosis ready for tom.....woo hoo!!!

I`m not on much at min as my laptop has gone back to be repaired, so having to use shared comp, and with 4 kids around, not much time for me.
Hopefully it`ll be back this week.
Mangaed to redecorate my lounge this weekend, so now kids are off to bed, will be starting the clean up...........the best bit til last (i dont think so )

Image017.jpg

Image042.jpg

not one bit of this cake has gone passed my lips...... yet..

So did ya little'n have a fab birthday? Bet she was chuffed with the cake, mmm... that cake looks fantastic!!! Have you still managed to resist.... cake is my biggest weakness... but i will not cave this time!!

Just tried a couple of the bars.... not that keen... they're like chewing on odd tasting rubber!

Anyway... better hit the sack...

Jules x

Morning team...

Feeling a bit down this morning, a bit worried about my wi tomorrow, as i have tried to be really good and stick to what i am ment to had, but being on one shake a day i am finding it really hard to stay in ketosis. I really don't want to gain again this week like i have the last 2 weeks.

Yep did not have any cake at all, it's now resideing in my fridge. I have come to the conclusion that i had tried my hardest as now that i have totm i have stopped stuffing my face at night, and come on the internet so i guess i am getting there but i am still really strugglering.

Dont worry about Wi, nothing you can do about it now...
just need to get your head around it for next week.
the more you worry about it the more you will want to comfort eat.

I`ve got my packs for tom, am so ready for this. Just changed ticker.
CDC said not sure if i will lose big like most, as i`m already in ketosis.
She said she`s asked head office and there not sure, as they`ve never had anyone go straight from atkins to Cd.
Well we`ll see what happens, anything would be great.

Hello Skinny Minis

sorry havent been around, hope you are all well and sticking to plan.

I wont be able to post much over the next few weeks have an incredibly busy time coming up with work and lots of other things. Plus then will be going away on holiday.

I dont feel am being a very good team member at the moment as I am not going to be able to support you all and wont be coming on here very much...at least until end of OCT :eek:

With this in mind.... I think it might be best if you find another team member. Sorry to have to pull out, but think its best.

Wishing you all the bestest wishes in your own private journeys. Go Skinny minis.

Hugs to all.

Deb x

who else is in the team????
DO we have 6 people?
sorry to see you go cavycrazy, good luck with it, and enjoy your hols.

hello! yes im still here.... just think we need one more to join...unless we can stay as a 5? ....hows everyone doing this week? ... i was thinking...when did nessa say we get certificates! lol - cause i want one ...lol

Back