Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

Hi everyone.... well done on the 2lbs Nessa but trying to chop ya fingers off to get a little more is rather drastic!!!! Hope they soon heal and you don't have to suffer too long.

Well i had a weigh in this morning and lost another 4.2lbs (that .2 is very important you know!!), well chuffed, that takes me to just over 1 & 1/2 stone in 3 wks.... hoorah!!

Hope everyone has a good day... back later..

Jules x

Where is everybody??? Hope you're all o.k? I'm chuffed about my 4lbs (still secretly wish it was 7lbs every week thou.... but don't we all).... if I manage to keep this up I'll be at target for Christmas which will be fantastic... I'd be able to see the new year in as the new me!!!

HI,
I was 166 & this morn i`m 161...................yeah!!!!!
And it`s TOTM.
well pleased, been spliting my packs in half today so still got a whole pack to have.
Last night i had my 1st tetra ice cream, it was lush and lasted for ages, all the kids were hasseling to try it...........no way.lol

Hi everyone

Sorry laptop disconnected from the internet but couldn't figure out why and had to call my son. Turned out I had accidentally pushed a button and turned it off!!

Well done Jules and Buffydog on your weight losses - my next WI is Tuesday, will keep you informed....

At last the weekend and looks like the weather is going to be good - gardening here I come. Have a good one!

Kazzie

Hi,
Kazzie, the team have to do a thursday weigh in for the comp, or maybe do last weeks weigh in for nessa to work out losses.

ithink weve missed the wi for this week.:(
we need to send our weights every thurs morn to nessa, by private message instead of on the board?

nessa maybe post to remind us all wed.

dont think so, nessa the team leader not been on for a few days, will pm her and see if we can get them soonish.

Hi Buffydog..... where is everybody?? Yep 4.2lbs for me is correct. Having a tough day today, my little boy has a huge bag of jelly sweets and I'm just grinding my teeth wanting to pinch one!!!! I WILL RESIST I WILL!!!!!!

x

Evening Guys!

sorry i have not been on, i have been back in hospital, long, long story...

I would like to remind ALL TEAM MEMBERS!!! that i can not caculate weights if they are not either posted on this thread or pm'd to me! i post on THIS THREAD every mon and wed to remind members for their weight loss and ONLY A COUPLE of you get back when they are ment to! in futrure any team member who do not contact me by wed night latest, their score will not be caculated and i will only be handing in the members who have bothered to contact me!

WE ARE MENT TO BE A TEAM PEOPLE SO C'MON LET'S ACT LIKE ONE PLEASE, REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT ONLY LETTING THE TEAM DOWN BUT YOURSELF'S ALSO!

Go Nessa..... hope you're o.k? Was it your hand again or summin else? Ya not having a good time of it... having to resist cake and then suffer pain and hospitals!!! xx

HI nessa,
Hope your hand is feeling a bit better.
i dont think many people come on over the weekend, apart from me...........lol it`s my new home.

Back