Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

we need to sort out what number team we are too.

I`m on second day now, not so hungry today, managed to lose 2lb after 1st day........well pleased.

just had oriental chilli, it was lush, i`m so shocked at how nice they all taste, was expecting them to be more like SF shakes, thank god they are not.

hello!!! im pleased the diet is going well..... im getting a little fed up of all the popping to the loo! - i got to go on 2 courses over the next few days so that could be interesting !

HI,
Your body does adjust to the water, when i first started drinking 4 litres on atkins i was going to the loo constantly, now i dont have to go until i`ve drunk a whole litre............lol

Hi
Do you need another team member??? Can anyone join? Sorry am very new to the site and not sure how to do anything yet - creating a ticker etc! Please let me know if I can join - I have been on CD (ss) since end of June this year, with a two week holiday 'break' where we (my sister and I) remained on CD during the day and had a meal each evening. As the holiday passed the meals got a little more 'relaxed', but still lost 1lb over the three week period between WI's. I have lost a total of 37lb and dropped 3 dress sizes, so well chuffed.

Please let me know if I can join your team? Thanks xx

Hi,
I`m sure you can join, well done on what you`ve done so far. how far are you from your target?
I`ve just started, had my last pack at 5.30 and starting to get hungry..........i see an early night coming...lol

Well evening ladies..... glad ya enjoying the shakes buffydog... can't believe you like the chilli one... i thought it was revolting.... mind you my tastes change weekly at the mo!!!

Nessa, how did the weigh in go??? You deserve to have lost a bundle after resisting the cake... even if you did have other things!

Been a funny day today... had real trouble getting the water down, for a change my mouth doesn't feel revolting so haven't felt the need to glug all day, have managed the 2.5ltrs so far... will try and get another 1 down before bed, may be up all night tho. Now thinking about having my soup...... then porridge later for supper... yippeee... I need it... its sooooo damn cold!!!

Anyway... I'd better do more work!!

Welcome Kazzie and well done... I'm off on hols in just over a week and intending to stay SSing... should be a little easier as my ma is staying on the same holiday park and also intending to SS.... she said she'll cook for the boys so that should make it easier... plus it will save me a bundle on meals out!!!! I know if i start i just won't be able to resist all those pizzas and pasta so best not to even imagine!!

Anyway... as I said before my ramble... better get on with work!!

Keep up the good work folks.

Jules x

Hi Buffydog & Jules

Thanks for the welcome!

I want to lose another 4 stone to be back at the weight I was when I met my husband - maybe a bridge too far, but it is my ultimate goal. In reality if I lose another 3 stone I will be happy, it will take me to around 11st 7lb and hopefully a size 14-16. Last week bought a pair of size 18 trousers - haven't been that size for around 20 years!!!! Crikey wouldn't usually give away all that info to total strangers....

Buffydog - lucky your mum is going on holiday with you - where are you off too? Fortunately my two are well off my hands now and my husband is very supportive and cooking for himself for the first time in nearly 30 years. It has done him a world of good and he has lost nearly 2 stone as well. He told me it was because he wasn't having to eat all the c**p I had cooked - he has seriously regretted that comment as I frequently remind him of it and only wish he had told me sooner - I would have readily reliquished that chore to him :) Seriously, he only meant that he has always been as weak willed as me and if I offered ice cream or chocolate etc, he would always say yes. Now we go shopping together, he only picks up the veg and stir fry bits that he wants and at the end of the week there is now almost nothing thrown away. I am saving a fortune on the weekly shop!!

I guess now I may be the oldest member of this group - 48 at the end of the month. Can't say I feel that old and certainly hate to dress that way - once I have worked out how to upload photos (my son can help with that one) I will put a 'before' photo up, and a current one.

Sorry - really rambling on here - goodnight to all.

Chat tomorrow?

hello kazzie!!! welcome my dear!!!! you have done so well already! ! i think you need to have posted more than 50 times to upload piccy's etc...took me a while to figure that out...i am blonde tho!

anyway - im not doing very well - i had something to eat and now i just cant get back into it at all - im so annoyed with my self and worried that i wont have lost anything when i go to my cdc on saturday...im so angry with myself.... i do want to do this and i know i will, i just need to get back on to it.... tut... sigh....

Hi Fallen

Hmm... I have a way to go then before I can upload photo's - thanks for the info, I would have got really frustrated trying to work that one out!

Keep on trying - I have been really pushing myself these last few days too keep strictly on the program - having fallen off the wagon myself a few times over the last two weeks (my CDC was on holiday and it is too easy to say oh well I've got another xx days before she is back). Why should it be so hard? We know it works - my biggest downfall is chocolate and the one thing that if someone puts in front of me I can't say no to. I keep telling myself that if I can just hold out to xmas (only 14 weeks), I may actually get into a 'little' black dress for the works xmas party! I have promised myself and work colleagues for the last umpteen years that this will be the year I do it - and this year I am determined I will - watch this space!

I am sure with the support of each other and the added encouragment from each other - WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

thank you kazzie - i really dont know where my will power has gone... i am so fed up being this big - but ...and i know this is no excuse but I have had a stressfull few days and i can now see that i comfort eat... i never realised i did that .. so i just gotta get on with it , im sure if i can get over these few days i will be fine...er..i hope lol

Ahhh Fallen... you're only human... don't beat yourself up.... we all know how hard this is. Just keep thinking about why you want to do this, whats your motivation, draw a line under whats happened, get glugging that water and get back on that ship. Its just a blip.... get back on track straight away and it may not even show.

Keep ya chin up.... :grouphugg:

Jules x

which chin did you mean lol...... thank you my dear i know i will be upset if i do well then eat something - but then i still piggin do it!!! - ... ok ok ... i need to stop dwelling and get on with it - tomorrow is a new day and all that ! and it aint saturday yet ...maybe able to still get a weight loss...some off is better than none..

Evening team

sorry i have not been here the last couple of days but i managed to slice my fingers open with a knife cutting right through my tendents and down to the bone, so been in hospital the last couple of days, now i have a massive bandaged hand! booooo!!!

my weigh in went ok, i actually lost 2lb, so the 2lb i gained i have now lost, so i am now 9 stone 9lbs.

there are loads of things i need to say but as my hand is huge it will take me a bit longer than normal, so bear with me.

Last edited:
thanks all, i am going to be slow for the next 3 weeks! boooo! that's how long i have to be like this, lol oh well..... yeah i was well chuffed that i did not eat any cake! i am trying to just have my one shake and 2 small salads a day, my cdc said salads were fine.. tying to get down as much water as poss, although it's not going to plan..

Back