Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

Hi everyone

Sorry about your hand Nessa - it doesn't seem to be improving does it?

Sorry I didn't lose anything this week - stayed the same, but better than putting any on. I am going to go for it this week and really get stuck back into it.

Re team leader - I second Buffydog - I dont have a clue how you post the weights etc!

Good luck all,

Buffydog, can you do the weights again this week please as i just anit with it, thanks very much. my cdc is on hols this week so have not been weighed, according to my scales i now weigh 9 stone 4lb's but i aint so sure, so if i just say i stayed the same to be on the safe side, although saying that i have done really badly, comfort ate because of everything getting me down.... so will know next week if i have gained or lost.

ok, jules is on hols, so it`s only my wi then, should we look for other team mates?
if ok with everyone will try later today

i think its me, you, kazzie & jules when she comes back. i`ll make a thread for 1 more, fallen was quite up for teams as start, but never even heard from the other one.

hi yumymumy.
apart from me there is nessa, kazzie & jules(on hols)
were quite friendly, nessa is team leader, but as she`s cut her hand open, and not able to do as much, i`m just filling in.

if we could have your start weight for the week and weight loss posted on this thread every week, for the team results.
thanks

welcome to our team

hi guys yumy here guess I should introduce myself.my name is Steph, I started vlcd almost 5 wkd ago.had some really hard days but no blips as of yet!I'm losing weight as I just had my gorgeous daughter 4months ago and also getting married on July 1st next year!hope to do you all proud!go skinny minis! X:)

yes I was 12s 1 at last weigh in and get weighed on mondays x

well done on your loss so far. are you on cd? if so what prog you on.
i`m on ss and finding it ok so far, no temptations so far either.
just worrying about having to start with food again soon

hey buffyd, thanks for the offer but I don't think there is any room for me in here.good luck on your losses Hun x x x

i`ve invited some one else over to the team, we really need team members that actually want to be part of a team.
the team is supposed to be here for each other for moral support and we cant do that if no one is ever here.

Hiya everyone if it's ok I'd like to be part of your team???
I had to come off of CD a few months back for my gallbladder op but as of this week I'm back on the ss and raring to go!
Being that I'm essentially just starting the diet (restart) I should have a really good loss for you this week if you'd allow me to be part of your team!:D

i`ve invited some one else over to the team, we really need team members that actually want to be part of a team.
the team is supposed to be here for each other for moral support and we cant do that if no one is ever here.
I'm always on here by the way!:D

you`ve done really well with the weight loss so far!!!!
we have 1 member on hols and 2 that have deserted us.
i`m sure someone other than me will be on at some point this weekend.
i`m always around, i love this site

no not yet i think there is jules, me, maybe nessa????, kazzie & now you.
gonna leave the last space empty for a while to see if either of the other 2 turn up again.

how long ago did you start back on cd, are you finding it hard to get back into the swing of it?
is it ss your on?
thats what i`m on, not been very tempted by anything, which is quite shocking. only got 9lbs left till my cdc wants me to add food, i dont actually see her again til 20th oct. and already i`m so scared about food.

Back