Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

Hi everyone

Nessa - sorry to hear that your hand has been bothering you again - must have been a really nasty cut! Is it improving now???

I go for my WI tomorrow night (Tues) and will post my loss (positive thinking!) when I get back.

I had a lovely experience last week when a colleague said to me that she had asked another colleague how I had lost so much weight and was told it was on the CD and had signed up with a CDC on the basis of that. She then also asked me all about it - so hopefully she will keep me on the straight and narrow, knowing someone else is keeping an eye on my progress.

Actually it is great now that people are really noticing the weight loss and commenting on it to me - it spurs me on.

Will post tomorrow evening and hopefully someone will be around - have a good CD day tomorrow!

Hi everyone me again! Where has everyone got to?

I went for my WI tonight and have lost 3.5lb, not spectacular but I have not totally ss'd this week so am quite pleased with that loss. My colleague lost 10lb on her first week, she is so pleased and it has spurred her (and me!) on for the next week.

Hope you are all doing well.

Hi

Reading some of the other threads, thought maybe you needed more info for this weeks weight loss? So:

Weight last WI =14st 13.5lb
Weight this WI = 14st 10lb
This weeks loss = 3.5lb

My target weight is 11st , 10st 7lb would be perfect, but don't want to stress myself with what seems to be such a far off goal - I was that weight when I met my husband 30 years ago! Didn't stay that way for very long - along came the kids and that was the excuse to pile on the weight.
Is that more useful???

Hello everyone..... Well done Kazzie... 3.5lbs is great, and 41lbs down is fantastic.... keep it up.

Well I've had a very uneventful day today... only got out of my PJ's for an hour to go to aqua aerobics... how lazy is that... hey hum... am I bothered!!!! Found out why the jelly sweets were driving me nuts.... AF came visiting early hours!!! Well I nearly made it... only 2 made their way past my lips so for TOTM that not bad going for me... felt much better today.

Anyway... hope all is well with everybody and your hand is on the mend Nessa.

Speak soon...

Jules x

Hi Jules

Glad someone else is out there - thought I had been deserted, was starting to feel silly as the last three posts were all mine ;-)

Chat tomorrow - have a good day!

Yeah it is a bit quite around here at the mo.... I don't actually know if we have a full team.... Buffydog & Nessa have been about but I can't recall seeing anybody else recently!!

x

HI,
Congrats on 3.5lb kazzie, thats great especially if not 100%
Went running last night, my 1st run on cd, only managed 2.5 miles, and started feeling really drained, the run is 19th oct, so will prob have to start ss+ before the day.
Hopefully i`ll be quite near my target my then.
some of my size 14`s jeans are getting too small and i only have about 3 pairs that actually fit me nice now, so will have to raid my fatpot(been putting £20 every lb i lose) and try some 12`s woohoo!!!!
will be around later tonight.
I remeber 1 of the team saying she was going on holiday, will have to read back the posts and see.

hi,
I`m around, always am reading success stories etc, how you doing today, I`m so happy(i got size 12 jeans)woo hoo.
weight dropping slowly, but am definatly losing inches

right...

kazzie thanks for you wi results... i have mine, buffydog did you give me yours i cant seem to find them, and jules i think i need yours too, i have no heard from ghdgirl for like ages.... and i have no idea who else we are missing going to have to read back to the very first post..... will be sending wi results first thing so please can i have them in a.s.a.p!

thanks....

Hi, wow... size 12's... don't think I can ever remember being a size 12!!! That must be fantastic....

I good thanx... still struggling with the TOTM gremlin... he keeps saying eat eat eat so I have to keep batting him off with the blender.... so far I'm winning... yipeee. Weigh in tomorrow morning so hopefully that will spur me on abit, mind you I'm not hoping for anything to spectacular due to water retention and all the other blessings that come with TOTM.

Now off to suck on a frozen tetra and get my weekly dose of Desperate Housewives!!!

P.s had yet another day in my pj's... this is becoming a habit!!!
x

Hi ladies!

Wow buffydog size 12 jeans - I can only dream! I was that pleased when I bought my size 18's a couple of weeks ago, I haven't been that size for about 20 years and spent most of those trying to diet - or at least thinking about the need to! CD is the easiest diet I have done, mostly because I don't have to worry about cooking at all as my husband does all his own meals and no kids left at home - it certainly helps me 100%. I am hoping to lose at least another 3 stone by xmas - logging on and seeing so many others in similar situations certainly helps.

Ah Jules another DHW fan eh? Frozen tetra's - is this the 'ice cream' I have been hearing about? Do you just freeze them in a tub - haven't given that a go yet, in fact only bought them for the first time this week to give it a go.

Have a good day tomorrow everyone!

Back