Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

Hi Guys... well I had my weigh in this morning and have lost another 4.4 lbs.... yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! So TOTM didn't hurt at all!!!

My Weight last week Nessa was 229.6 lbs, this week 225.2 lbs.

Jules x

4.4 with totm, well done you.
I thought i would be smaller as a size 12, but my big spare tyre is still so obvious and really bugging me, i dont think it`s gonna dissapear(sp?) i think most of it is just loose skin, but after 4 kids i knew it was never gonna be flat.

Hows are wi gone this week

i love frozen tetra (icecream), i have to have 1 everyday it`s the only way i can make it through family dinners........lol
am going to cinema on sat for the 1st time since cd, will have to take a frozen tetra as i`ll never make it through the film, my lot stuff themselves with everything going & i usually join them.

Howdeee...

Well I didn't get my frozen tetra last night, DH forgot to put it in the freezer, men!!!! Had porridge instead, and boy have I gone off that big time, at least I have my tetra to look forward to tonight now.

I know what you mean about rolls Buffydog, although I've always been big a majority of my weight was always below the waist, until I had Leon, then I had back boobs and a spare tyre at the front!! I'm glad to say they've shrunk considerably over the last few weeks and they no longer squidge over the size 18 next jeans I poured myself into 3 weeks ago!

Big annoucement..... i actually got dressed today and we were out of the house before 9am.... wow... had tiny talk today... baby signing... think I enjoy it more than Leon, he just likes running round and destroying all the toys and takes no notice of all my manic signing!! Well also finished work for 10days too... woooo whooo, fab.... its not hard but its good to be able to have some time out... me time.... perhaps I should make the most of it and have a pamper and a bath... my skin will go into shock.... perhaps it'll shrink in the water.. lol!!

Anyway... I hope everyones well and lighter.

Jules x

hi
1 is on hols, i think its prob best to send wi in and just mention were 2 down.
If they`ve not answered pm, they wont be around tonight.

i`m off to bed now. i`ve got a busy day tom and my whole house smells of beef stew & dumplings............1st time i1ve been tempted to taste.
It`s so weird cooking meals and not being able to taste, have to get family to describe it too me and let me know if it`s missing anything.
And for some reason i`m cooking alot more than usual, really enjoying fattening them up.............lol

goodnight x

hi all,
What was our final weight loss for this week?

feeling extra cold today, so hopefully more weight loss tom, i`ve started updating my ticker every day i lose, i know this is a bad thing but i`m addicted to my scales

Hi all...

Well the wedding was fantastic but didn't go so well for me!!! I avoided the bucks fizz, the rolls, the coleslaw, the rice salad and just had turkey and a green salad.... my hubby ate my most gorgeous looking chocolate mousse... but then it started!!!! Had the choc mint that goes with the coffee, in fact I had 2....!!! Then to add insult to injury they had another buffet later... avoided the sausage rolls, chips and cheese straws but did eat 2 chunks of cheese washed down with a gin and tonic!!!! We stayed at the hotel and I had such a naff nights sleep I woke up, went to breakfast and ate.... only the protein/fat, bacon, egg and mushroom... but still.... not good all in all!!!! I soooooo wanted to be good!!! Feel really disappointed now!!

Anyway.... I won't be about for a few days after today as I'm on hols till Friday... and I will wire my jaws together!!

Good luck to everyone else...

Jules x

have a lovely hol, dont ruin your holiday with guilt. go and have fun, eat what you want and then get straight back to it when you get home.
diets & hols dont mix.

Hi everyoe

Sorry to let you all down but not doing so well this week - have just sat an ate a whole bar of choccy - lovely but not good for the diet! Still my birthday tomorrow - 39 again! Out for a meal tomorrow and Wednesday - then straight back on the wagon. I am never going to achieve my next 3 stone loss by xmas if I don't get my act together. Will post my WI results tomorrow when I get in - but don't hold your breath,my scales show a gain but I don't deserve that, I haven't been that bad. Oh well roll on Thusday...

Good luck to all.

not sure where nessa is, maybe she`s bad with her hand.
can any team members around post their starting weight last week and their weightloss for last week.
so we can enter the contest this week.
thanks

have posted our losses & looks like we will come 2nd this week.
if everyone can post on this thread their weight at start of week and their loss that week, then if nessa not around someone else can do the challenge results.
good luck with this week team.
going to bed soon, i`m starving today, no idea why?

i think your a good team leader, but concentrate on getting better 1st.
but i think we`ve only got 4 members, so maybe we should start advertising for some more team mates?????

Back