Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Well done on your losses. I'm busy at work so I'm not sure whether i'll get weighed Thur or fri. Will let you know after I've got weighed
Speak soon

Hi Amanda - well done on your loss.!! How you been, sounds like you have been really busy.

Hi Shape shifters, I'm back.
Had to go to Newcastle to see my eldest daughter, she has been unwell. She has cluster headaches and is on meds from her GP, but she has recently been suffering really severe headaches that haven't responded to any over the counter meds. She also needed some more financial support and this was getting to her, she felt that she was letting us down and that we was a disappointment to us (as if she could). So I went up to give her something money can't by, a mothers cuddle.:hug99:
All this meant CD went out of the window, having said that, I only gained 1lb, so very pleased. Back on SS from now, so although I wont have the loss I wanted for Christmas, I still hope to get a stone off.
Sarting nights to night so hope there will be less temptations around, although people always seem to want to show nurses their thanks with biscuits, cakes and chocs.
Just going to take my dog for a walk and its sooo cold here today. Still it is exercise.
:26::23::26:

Sorry to hear your daughter has been unwell. I bet your cuddle made the biggest difference though :)
Am really, really busy Pretika :( Next unit of my NVQ to do :( Have been a bit snuffly with a tickly throat and consequently lost my voice! Doctor has said not to talk and it'll come back. Not quite sure how he expects me to do that with 30 children in a class to support! lol Been trying to use a lot of sign language today and the kids have been really good and looking after my 'poorly' voice. Bless them :) Also had my annual review today and that went well(apart from not being able to talk lol)
Anyway, better cook some tea for ds and dh. Have a great evening :)

HI Magliz - Welcome back - sorry to hear that your daughter has been unwell. Well done for only gaining a pound...

Amanda - Hope you have a relaxing weekend!! you sound as if you derserve a break.

Julie- How's the shift work going?? dont know how you do it?? Have you had your weigh in yet?

Sarah - HI - how's it going - hope you are doing well.... Im still cold??? how about you???

Sorry, have been losing track......can everyone post(copy & paste)their results for this week please? I'm out tomorrow so can it be done today please? Thank you :)
I'll start.........

Amanda71 start weight 164lbs, loss 1lbs, weight now 163lbs :)

i didn't get a chance to get weighed so am going on Monday however according to home scales i'd lost so I'll say 2 pounds and confirm next week

I'll start.........

Amanda71 start weight 164lbs, loss 1lbs, weight now 163lbs
Imac start weight 217lbs loss 2 lbs weight now 215 lbs

with love one and all

Pretika start weight 158lbs, loss 3lbs, weight now 155lbs

Looks like just the three of us. Hopefully we'll get a fantastic full set next week :D
Hope you're all having a good weekend. Snow is falling here. Ds is excited beyond belief(oh to be five again lol). Off to my nephew's birthday party at lunchtime so will be wrapping up very warmly!! :)

Pretika start weight 158lbs, loss 3lbs, weight now 155lbs
Diet4-40 start weight 255lbs, loss 6lbs, weight now 249lbs

Sorry it's so late, had a manic weekend i haven't had a chance to get online... no worries if it's too late..

Hugs to everyone :)

Wow Sarah - Well done on your loss...

Hope you are all well. I have a confession , I fell off the wagon on Saturday.... I was soo cold and the family really wanted to go out for a meal... its been a while.... So I ate - not a lot , but I ate - So I was out of ketosis Yesterday - But I am back on track and luckily I am back in ketosis this morning.... I have about 17lbs to go before I hit my target... I am thinking that I may start to move up the plans... i deally I would like to lose a little more then the 17lbs as that will bring my BMI to 24.8.. which is "just" normal..

What do you guys base your target on , your BMI or weight.

I am only 5ft 3 - so to be my ideal by I should weigh 9st... but I have not been 9st since I was 14???

Help confused??

Hi Pretika, Sounds like the meal you had was under control, I hope you enjoyed it, I had a planned meal Saturday, it was yummy :)

If I were you I'd be tempted to follow the CD guide lines.. moving up the plans as you approach your healthy BMI range.. It makes sense..

Is your CDC supportive? I know some people on here have been under their healthy BMI's and still on SS!!!

You are level headed and sensible, I am sure you'll choosewhat is right for you xxx

HI All I hope that you are well. I only lost 1lbs this week. I am doing a final week at source source and will move up to SS+ next week and then to 810 as the festive season approachs.

Hi there
I got weighed yesterday (for last week) and I'd lost 4 lbs but as I'd estimated 2lbs so from now on I'm weighing in on a Monday

last week 215 lbs this week 213lbs -2

Big hugs one and all for your losses x

Well done on your losses :)
I only lost a 1lb this week :( Not surprising as I ate food last night. Not going to feel guilty. I didn't eat a pack of biscuits or anything but needless to say it had carbs so I am retaining water like a camel! Serious stress attack as Ofsted are in school today and tomorrow! Was just relieved to have lost something lol :D

Amanda71- 163lbs -1lb, now 162lbs
Imac- last week 215lbs this week 213lbs -2

Hi Teamies,

Sorry I have been AWOL had a really rubbish, strssful week. STS as well so am finding it difficult to get motivated now and can't seem to get my foothold on the SS ladder!!!!

Hope everyone is well.

Sorry, I've not been about and didn't get to post any results on Sunday :(
Have been flat out. Am due for my first observation tomorrow. Am trying to do my next unit of my NVQ without staying up until the early hours. To top it all off, the rabbit escaped from the garden on Sunday so not holding out much hope in this freezing weather!
Anyway, hope you're all well :)
Weigh in tonight. Lost 1lb. Not much but a step in the right direction :)

Amanda start weight 162lbs, -1lb, now 161lbs (please add your weigh in results :) )

Hi Amanda,

No worries, i think it must be this weather, i have been all over the place physcially and emotionally!!!

I WI on Saturday morning will post then...

Hope everyone is well xx

Hi there,
Had my observation. Went well. My tutor couldn't believe I was nervous lol. Glad to get that one over with. Just need to finish the next unit before our workshop on Tuesday :)
Off to the shops tomorrow to buy my dress for dh's work do in two weeks. I normally hate shopping but quite looking forward to it :)
Hope you're all ok. Good luck for all your weigh ins :)

Amanda start weight 162lbs, -1lb, now 161lbs (please add your weigh in results :) )

Back