Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Amanda start weight 162lbs, -1lb, now 161lbs (please add your weigh in results :) )

I will check back at 5pm. Need all your results by then

Hi Amanda, glad to hear your observation went so well :)

Diet4-40 248lbs - 1lb - now 247lbs

Sorry, Irene, so busy doing my NVQ that I didn't realise the time. Looks like only 2 of us. Will PM you as soon as I've done the calculations :)

Fed up

Really p***** off. Having a real struggle at the moment. Taking slower since having bilary colic, losing weight too quickly can cause more problems. So I am happily doing the 1000 plan and losing 2-3lbs/week. I have now lost 1.5stone and I am really pleased. Trouble is now I have a shocking cold, sore eyes and a head ache, caught from hubby who had flu last week, I feel really sorry for myself. Hate feeling like this, all I want to do is eat carbs.
Well hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

After all "Tomorrow is another day" as Scarlett O'Hara said:sigh:

TARGETS
BMI below 35
10% weight loss
BMI below 30
BMI below 25

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time of it but a big congratulations on your weight loss :)

I'm afraid that I have been struggling this week and consequently lost nothing. It's my work do on Friday and so I am starting a planned change. Will not be weighing in until four weeks time so I'm afraid that I'll have to leave the notifying Irene to one of you guys. Are you up for the task Pretika?
Will try and pop on over the course and will be back raring to go in the New Year for sure!
xxx

Hi Teamies,

How are we all doing???

Is anybody there?? :)

Hi guys - I'm filling in for Irene this week - please PM (or post) week 18 results or let me know if you aren't posting a result this week. Thanks!

Good evening teamies and happy Christmas /chanukah.
Whatever its dreadful trying not to eat with so much food around !!! As of yesterday I'm off a VLCD for 3 days til Friday so I'm attempting to eat to eat sensibly but we'll see. My next weigh in is in 2 weeks but this week its just 1 lbs off from 213lbs to 212lbs.
Happy holidays to all
x

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Have a fab New Year too :D

I'm trying to get back on the shakes today so that I can lose my Christmas gain before I weigh in next Wednesday :)
Hope you're all happy with whatever decisions you made over the holidays :)

Hi Amanda and all teamies,

Same for me too, am back on it to get back to what I was before xmas, not too much damage so hopefully when I weigh in Saturday it should all be well :)

Hope you all had a marvelous Christmas..

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of CD :)

Popped up to my CDC(she only lives around the corner) just so that I could get an official gain..........7lbs!!! :( That was for 10 days and I know most of it is water or sitting in my bowel(tmi, I know lol). Was doing quite well with the shakes but submitted to six crackers and some cheese about an hour ago. Am thinking I will just reduce carbs, increase water again and psych myself up for new year's day :)

Did quite well yesterday although I had a small green salad(half stick celery, two inch length of cucumber and a handful of lettuce) with one chicken thigh and a tablespoon of caesar dressing mixed in. Don't think it did much damage and it was a better option than chocolate or crackers!
Will do the same today if I get desperate :)

Well done Amanda, I must admit I'm struggling, I weighed this morning and my gain is 9lbs :(

Already had some weetabix my little one left this morning so really need a kick up the butt!!!!

Looking forward to getting back into a routine on Monday :) I have a meal out tonight and 2 days out, involving food over the weekend!!!

How is everyone? Looking forward to catching up now the madness of Christmas and New Year is over :)

HI ALL - So sorry that I have not been around much - all 3 of my kids got chickenpox and I have just started a new job.

Hope you all had a great xmas!!

I have done reasonably well My last weigh in was 10st 8lbs on the 16th December - I have moved up to 1000 plan for the holidays and to be honest I did not really stick to the plan - but I did eat healthly . My unofficial WI this morning was 10st 10lb - so about a 2lb gain..

My OH bought me a wii fit for xmas so I have been exercising like mad.. I am looking to go back to SS from Monday 5th - as I have one more party this weekend.

I have moved my target weight down a little - so it means that I still have another 1.5 stone to go....

Hope to be around more - hope that you are well.

P

Hi Pretika, good to see you, sorry to hear about the kids chicken pox... :( Hope they are feeling better now x

Good to see we're all getting back on the straight and narrow :)

Speak soon..

Hope you both have a lovely weekend :)
Good luck with your restarts on Monday :)
I did well again today.....thankfully. Was at my brother's for most of the day. Left here at 1115 and then realised that I hadn't packed a shake or a bar so popped to tesco and got some iceberg lettuce, some chicken breast slices and added a sprinkling of a herb and seed mix that I found(only 1.5g carb, so about 2g overall). Hopefully enough to get me back in to ketosis. Had my second shake when I got in at 8pm and need to squeeze another in before bed so think it'll be a hot chocolate one.
Fingers crossed and I'll be in ketosis by morning and on the road to the losing the rest :)

Back