Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Hello ....is there anybody out there ?? Teamies where are you ??

I've been dire lately ( well since Xmas actually) I've finally lost the weight I put on - all of 5 lbs though it felt like shifting 3 stone and today I have eaten the last of the rubbish and tomorrow (Sat) I'm planning to be a Saint.
Water and shakes here I come
with love xx

ps tonight i'm up late having done nights lately my body clock is all to pot !

Sorry all :(
I am around. Not being very successful at the moment.
Will be back with avengence on Friday.
Thank you for your message Julie :) I have just replied :)

Sorry all :(
I am around. Not being very successful at the moment.
Will be back with avengence on Friday.
Thank you for your message Julie :) I have just replied :)

Thanks Amanda
I've just put an advert up on the team vacancy thread so if anyone is interested then let us know
xx

Have not done brilliantly today but only topped up my 3 shakes with some homemade spicy red lentil soup. Have some to finish tomorrow and then hopefully into sainthood on saturday. I have an inset day to attend tomorrow and my next unit of nvq by monday night but i will resist the urge to scoff myself stupid! lol
:)

Hi all. Not sure if your vacancy is still open, but would love to join your team if it still is! I will check back either way. thanks!

Hi all. Not sure if your vacancy is still open, but would love to join your team if it still is! I will check back either way. thanks!

yes please sounds great - there are 3 of us plus one who is at goal, we're Imac (Julie) , Amanda71 (Amanda) and Diet 4-40 (sarah) plus Pretika who is at goal so welcome

Welcome the true me :)
Tell us a bit about yourself :)
I'm Amanda, age 37, married, one son(6), two stepsons(20&17) and I'm a teaching assistant.
I have another two stone to go or maybe more, depending on what I feel like when I get to my original goal! :)

Last edited:
Hi, the true me,

I'm Sarah, 40 yrs old. I have a daughter 21, a son 3 and a grandson 2 :)

I am married and work part time as a secretary. i started CD in September, lost 4 stone, started putting weight back on over xmas and now need to put the brakes on before I mess it up completely.

So from now I have lost 3 stones and have a further 4 ish to go.. re-starting with a new CDC tomorrow so feeling excitied about that :)

Hello Imac, Pretika and Amanda, hope you're all well..

It's good to be back..

Hi everyone :)
Good luck with your restart Sarah :)
So far today I haven't touched anything apart from two shakes and a cranberry crunch bar at lunchtime. I have a headache which is good sign that the carbs are diminishing. Debating whether to finish the soup or not but I'm erring towards steering clear. I feel strong enough to resist! And I'm feeling very pleased with myself :)
I have had a long day discussing philosophy for children so my brain is pretty wiped out and I have more nvq to do!
Have a good evening all :)

Hi there
I'm Julie with 5 children aged 6 to 22 ,only youngest 2 at home,2 at uni, oldest one on a pre reg year - means very low salary but working hard !!! I work (part-time) as social worker and do odd nights on emergency duty (usually when I'm broke. I started lipotrim last July thenstarted CD in Oct. I've lost literally just over 5 stone but its taken me 2 months of messing to get back onto SS. So since wed when i've finally got over the 5 stone mark I'm super encouraged.
So welcome to the true me and as for Amanda and Sarah I'm so so impressed you're both back.
I've had a day of nibbling bits of things - which is precisely why ts taken me so long to get under my pre-Xmas weight - so i'm feeling very cross and grumpy with myself and am now back without cheats/nibbles or anything resembling food !!!
with love adn happpy Ssing to all

Well done on reaching 5 stones lost Julie! :D
I have resisted the soup and am really hoping I'll be in ketosis again tomorrow 'cos I am a miserable mare! lol

Hi all. Thanks for the warm welcome.

My name is Meg and I am a teacher at a high school. No kids, single, living in sharehousing... Makes not cooking a bit of a breeze... but eating out with friends is my challenge! :)

How does this work? I post my weight losses here and someone collates it all?

Hi Meg and welcome :)
As for your results.........you do weigh in and then post your weight at the beginning of the week(in lbs), your loss and your new weight and then I'll forward them to Irene :)

Anyone that has weighed in this week..........
can you post your results, please and I'll send them on later tonight :)

OK. Had my WI today - stayed the same :( oh well... not going to beat myself up... just make sure I am great this coming week. 277lbs no loss.

Thanks - its taken me 2 months to get under 15 stone so I'm determined to not go back there.
Yesterday was dreadful I just kept picking at a child's birthday party (and it wasn't even nice food) so I'm now out of ketosis but porridge, water, black coffee, more water so far today hopefully it won't take too long.
Have a good day
with love xx

Back