Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Totally out of ketosis atm... tested myself this morning as I blew out yesterday after my WI and had a burger, garlic bread and waffle and ice cream... Why do I do these things to myself?!?

Feeling quite happy and motivated today. Drinking lots of water, needing to pee so I know I am on my way to getting back into ketosis.

Am avoiding the marking that I have sitting on the couch and have spent the last three hours on minimins... great motivation and outlet!

Well done for dusting yourself off and not letting one little blow out escalate! :D
If it makes you feel any better I ate a six inch turkey and ham subway yesterday lunchtime and a slice of pizza at teatime. I wasn't even hungry(only hormonally) and I was so near to ketosis :( Nevermind. It could have been worse and I exercised control which is good practice for post cd :) Anyway, three litres of water and two shakes down so far today and I've got a ton of my nvq to do so that should keep me occupied.
Fingers crossed I'll be into ketosis tomorrow.
Have a great day everyone :)

Hi teamies :)

Well back on CD SS and freezing so probably well on my way to keto land lol..

Feeling oceans better now i am back on it,, hope you are all well..

What day to we have to post losses?

Hi Sarah,
Good luck with ss :)
Losses for next week to be posted by Saturday please(I'm not always around on a Sunday so it needs to be by 7pm Saturday night) :)
I have seen a note that says we need a minimum of 3 results to be included so it's vital people post a weigh in result. If no weigh in(like me this week) I think it should show as a 'stay the same'-sts for calculations.
Hope that all sounds ok :)

Last edited:
Absolutely Amanda. Saturday 7pm it shall be... and this week I will post a loss!

Hope to be firmly back in K by Tuesday at the latest and to be really good and walk past the refec carb food.

Happy evening to all ...well I was feeling cool but have just walked in the kitchen and nibbled lemon cake ?? Why ? I'm into cooking and i've been baking during the afternoon and I put most of it into the freezer but clearly not enough...still enough banging on the head. Tomw is uni day for reading etc and i've got a seminar group in the afternoon so back on the diet with no excuses.
Love to all and have a good evening x

It is the hardest thing having food around, but we have to because of our fmaily's and OH's :( I sypathise, but gitls just forget it and get back on it..

Hope everyone is well today, i have had 2 coffee's, choc orange bar and a veggie drink plus 2 litres of water.. off to work now.

Have a great one :)

Really felt like food today(not surprising after the gingerbreadman!)
Just had some chicken breast and a couple of inches of cucumber so looks like ss+ today :)
Fingers crossed for ss tomorrow
Have a good evening everyone. I've got just a couple of points of knowledge left for my nvq that needs to be in tomorrow! Must get on :)

Last edited:
Ok - today I've had gallons of water, not enough black coffee, 1 porridge, one bar and one shake....and I'm wanting food but am I a saint or am I a saint !
Hope you get finished Amanda and well done all for sticking to it sarah and true me
Good luck all for the rest of today and tomorrow
with love xx

Finally finished! Just printing it all off and getting my folder in order :)
I just know that tomorrow is going to be a great day and I will ss it all the way :D
Good luck all :)

Hello ladies. Taking it hour by hour today and lasted until 5pm. I had a shake for breakfast, morning tea, lettuce, cucumber, chicken and egg (CDC told me to sub this in for tuna or cottage cheese?) and was feeling really positive. Then had a massive blarny with one of my kids and had to get in the higher ppl on the chain to deal with it. (Why can't kids just do as you ask and why must the swear and disrupt everyonoe else???) And then was stressed and had a massive panic attack; palpitations and all. Haven't had one of the those for a good three months, so it really scared me. When I got home, I ate some chocolate ice cream, croissants and pizza.

All my hard work yesterday getting into Ketosis down the drain. Argh!

Hi Amanda, what's nvq if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind at all- it's a Level 3 in Learning and Teaching Support :)

We have the different ends of the school. I have them at 4 before they've developed their social skills and you have them when they've given up using them!

Dust yourself off, get glugging the water and get back to ss :)

Last edited:
hi there
Ok so you ate but tomorrow's another day and if it was a month ago you would have carried on eating...my "mantra" has been I've shed loads to loose so if I blip then it adds a day on so what !! As long as in the general scale of things my weight is going down then I'm not getting too panicky. I was a fairly similar weight and height to you last summer and I'm now 5 stone lighter - I am the worlds greatest failed dieter so if I can do it.....!!
Big hugs and don't forget we're here
xx

Hello, Just popping by to introduce myself if it's still okay to join. I'm Mary & have 11 stone left to lose (lost 14lbs last week-great feelin g though no doubt its mostly water). You've had great weigh losse on this team!!

yes please sounds great - welcome Mary - there are 5 of us of us plus one who is at goal, we're Imac (Julie) , Amanda71 (Amanda) and Diet 4-40 (sarah) and the True me (Meg) plus Pretika (at goal) so welcome to the team and well done on your weight loss so far.
If you have a quick skim it will tell you something about us all.
with love x

Hellooooooo lovely ladies!! Hope its still ok for me to join?! I'm Ray (well thats what people call me anyway) & shave just re-started Sole source but am determined to stick with it. This year i promised myself i'd get fit and get to goal and so far am having a good start. Have just signed up for the race for life too!! :eek: Its on the 3rd of May so have a little under 7 weeks to shift a bit more flab before the event.
So do we come on here to ramble and post our Weigh ins every week? How does it work?
Thanks for letting me join by the way - was feeling a bit like a billy no mates! lol

welcome Ray and Mary, good to have you on board..

You will never be Billy no mates on here, if there seems like there's no one about send me a PM i'll see it on my e-mail :)

I'm Sarah, 40, married with 2 kids, well 1 grown up daughter and a 3 yr old plus a beautiful grandson :)

I lost 4 stones from September to December last year, put 20lbs back on when i went back to my old rubbish eating habits - re-started on saturday and it is melting away again :) Have lost 8 lbs already :)

Hope everyone is well x

You will never be Billy no mates on here, if there seems like there's no one about send me a PM i'll see it on my e-mail :)

Thanks Sarah.
I've got 3 kids. Ellie is 7, Caitlin is 5 (although in sarcasm she's probably closer to 35!) and Baby Oliver is just 3 months - so i have my hands full!
Am having a good day today - glugging the water like theres no tomorrow. Am seeing my CDC for the first time on Monday - I've been using the shakes that i had left over from last time so am excited about getting back into it properly. Can't wait!

Back