Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Well done on brilliant losses. I've weighed in and stayed the same so it serves my right for all the nibbling :eek:

Amanda71 start weight 170lbs -6lbs =164lbs (3.53%) :)
Rayven start weight 226lbs - 7lbs = 219lbs :D
Imac 208 lbs - STS

Fantastic loss Ray! :D
Nevermind Julie. Bet you're in for a big loss next week :)

Had an interesting day today. We wore pyjamas to raise money for comic relief!
Hope you've all had a good one :)

Rayven start weight 226lbs - 7lbs = 219lbs (3.10%) :D
Imac 208 lbs - STS

We wore pyjamas to raise money for comic relief!

My kids are doing that tomorrow at school! they're really looking forward to it.
Julie at least you didn't gain hun - and as Amanda said i bet you'll have a great loss next week to make up for it. *hugs*

Imac 208 lbs - STS
Diet4-40 start weight 267 - 12lbs = 255lbs :):):)

well done on all your weight losses, I'm dead pleased with mine, always have a fab week back on it :)

Have a great weekend everyone, we're away at relatives until Sunday.

Excuse haste it is like a mad house here this morning lol..

Love and hugs to you all....

Hey everyone - well found some spots on Ellie this morning and she has chicken pox......for the THIRD TIME!!! So she's at home today & was driving Caitlin to school and she promptly threw up in the car!!! So what with Ellie and Ollie having CP and Caitlin laying on the sofa with a bucket - I'm having a fun filled day!

OMG Sarah- 12lbs! Amazing!!!!!

Must be the day for it Ray. Well, it is Friday 13th after all. I've had to bring Jack home. He feels sick and other end wasn't very pleasant apparently(delightful!). Fortunately, Headmistress was very understanding :)
We're watching a DVD and then I'm to push for a nice warm bath and snuggle under a duvet :)

Imac 208 lbs - STS
Diet4-40 start weight 267 - 12lbs = 255lbs (4.49%) :):):)

Just results needed for Meg and Mary now :) Good luck with your weigh ins :)

Imac 208 lbs - STS
Diet4-40 start weight 267 - 12lbs = 255lbs (4.49%)

Hi guys. Really sorry that I am not keeping up my end of the team. I lost 1/4 of a pound! Seeing as I have really struggled with panic attacks and have eaten this week I'm grateful I've had a loss, but am ashamed that I haven't stuck with it this week.

Gotten motivated again - bought 5 servings per day and hope that that will help keep the shakes and heart palpatations away - can deal with my head; it's my physical panic that freaks me right out.

I am making excuses. I'm always making excuses. I need to learn to own up to my mistakes and own them. They are what make me and what will further both my journey in weight loss and my journey in life.

Now to start believing and living that!

Seeing as I have really struggled with panic attacks
Hun are you on any meds or seen your doc about the panic attacks? I used to suffer from them quite badly but found that councelling helped and now i rarely suffer from them and when i do they're not half as bad as they used to be.
Well done on your loss - i know you say you're disappointed you're not keeping your end of the team up but at least you're here with us and trying your best - thats the main thing.
If you ever want a chat with someone who's been there and done that with regards to the panic attacks then i'm always about. *BIG HUGS*

Sorry to hear you're having such a tough time of it Meg :(
Hope things are better for you next week :)
Only thing I would say it try and stick to 4 packs or you're likely to hover in and out of ketosis and it probably won't help your energy levels. You might be better off on the 810 plan for a couple of weeks :)
You're not letting the team down! We're here to support each other :)
A loss is a loss! So, well done :) To include your results I need your weight in lbs before your weigh in and your weight in lbs now too :)
Enjoy a peaceful weekend :)

Hi
Rayven, I am on antidepressants but when I am feeling good I forget to take them! :( Self-sabotage... My panic is about 5000% better and I don't have them as bad as I used to. So that's coming along.

Amanda: sorry, was 277lb, now 276.75lb. I spoke to my CDC and she said, "I don't want to offend you but you could probably have 6 or 7 and still lose weight with the amount you have to lose" I bought ketostix so I can make sure each day. I basically just told her that 4 wasn't enough and would 6 be OK and she said yeah.

Imac 208 lbs - STS
The True Me 277lbs - .25lb = 276.75lbs

oops, I meant 5. Using my laptop in bed and am in an awkward position. Am avoiding getting up because the housemates are cooking really nice smelling food and I want it to be a 100% day today so am removing myself from the situation!

I know the feeling well !! I've left my tribe eating beans/sausage on toast and it smells divine so I'm hiding here on the computer. I really ned a coffee but that means going into the kitchen which will bring its own problem so I'm sitting here instead. I've had a bad 24 hours just eating rubbish so its now out of my system and 100% today
with love xx

Imac 208 lbs - STS
The True Me 277lbs - .25lb = 276.75lbs (0.09%)

Hope you all have a successful day today :)

Thanks hun bun
We're on the way out so its only a brief pop in as I'm waiting for food to cook !
Have a good evening
with love xx

Imac 208 lbs - STS
The True Me 277lbs - .25lb = 276.75lbs (0.09%)

Have submitted our results to Irene :)

Last edited:
Amanda71 6/170x100 (3.53%)
Rayven 7/226x100 (3.10%)
Imac 208 lbs - STS
Diet4-40 12/267x100 (4.49%)
The True Me 0.25/277x100(0.09%)
Letmeout 3/320x100(0.90%)

Overall 28.25/1482x100= 1.91%

Have resubmitted results to include everyone :)

Last edited:
Just a quick good morning from me :)
I'm off to the hundred acre wood today(water and bar packed :) )
Hope you feel better soon Letmeout :)
Have a great day everyone :) x

Morning my lovely friends! I am about to go and mark mark mark... and create a detention list for assignments still owing. mwahahaha.

I don't want to do it, but I have to - my students keep asking for them! I always plan to have such a quick turnaround and then I find something better to do. Lol.

Will be on the computer all day, so will be popping in and out while I down my shakes and water!

Back