Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

My plan went somewhat awry last night :( Not horrendously so though :) A much better day today, so far. Having a shake now and have saved a bar for later so that I get back on track! :)

Well done you, Amanda..
I'm doing well on the 810, altho must admit it may be more like 1000 but I am keeping it low/no carb and feel good, think I may be in ketosis because just not that hungry tonight :)

How is everyone else, how is Pretika? I know she is at goal but would love to hear how she's doing..

Hi All,

Glad you're doing well on the 810 Sarah, you must be so excited about your holiday. Just the thought of some lovely sunshine! This will be the first year we are going away in August (the joys of Imy being at school now!). We usually go in June and the weather is just perfect - so jealous!

Sounds like you are doing well Amanda - keep with it and you'll soon get those last lb's off. Must be great to be so close to goal.

I don't think I have seen Pretika on here since I joined. Would love to hear she is getting on being at goal and what she has found works to maintain it.

Hope you are having a good week Julie and Ray.

Take care X

Morning teamies..

How are we today?

Feeling in 'the zone' again and much better in myself..

Lost weight again this morning so dead pleased about that :)

It's overcast here, can't wait to see some real sunshine, you're right count210, we're making the most of it before little one starts school !

Well done, Sarah. I'm so glad that 810 is going well. Still can't decide whether to move up in just over two weeks. If I manage to stick rigidly to ss(managed last night :) ) then I'll wait but if I continue to struggle then I'll move up.
It is great to be near goal, yes, but it still seems sooooo far away lol
Must get ready for work. See you all later :)

Morning everyone :)
Just a quick little message to say please add your weigh in results below asap-and good luck for your weigh ins! :)
Have a great day. See you all later :)

Hi teamies,

Diet4-40 274 - 5lbs = 269lbs

Lost 5lbs so very happy, my wieght has been up and down but stabilising it again now :)

Hope that's OK, not gonna be around much today but if it's wrong PM me.

Hope every one has great losses and a great weekend xx

Hi All,

That is a great loss Sarah - what a fantastic week!

Diet4-40 5/274x100=1.82%
Count210 3/185x100 = 1.62%

Think that is right?!

Will log on again tomorrow.

Take care

Jemma x

Evening everyone,

What a fab weekend - the weather has been great! What have you all been up to?

Yesterday was fairly chilled, with a trip to the gym in the morning while Imy went to gymnastics. Today we decided to use the airmiles Legoland vouchers we had and took Imy and her friend along. It was great fun and we haven't been for a couple of years, so it was good to go again. Took a banana tetra and my bar for the drive home. It is weigh in again tomorrow and although I have not strayed off SS, looks like it may be a 1lb loss. I know I should not be disappointed, but I think the cost of CD as well as the lack of food make me miffed at the thought of 1lb loss! Will let you know tomorrow. Got 14lb to go until my first goal, which seems to be a long way off at the moment. I am hoping that when I get to 12st then I might want to keep going. I will see how it goes.......

Have a good week everyone.

X

Glad you had a good weekend Jemma :)
Hope everyone else has too :)

I've not done well :( sts on Friday which wasn't surprising! Have eaten today and I'm seriously considering moving up the plans now before I give up trying to ss!
Think I will 810 from tomorrow. Are you still doing well on it, Sarah?

Have not been doing well :( Chatted to CDC today and decide I'm going to try 810 to get to a healthy weight :)
Hope you're all ok :)

Hi All,

Had an good week, and have been to the gym once, but no walking. I lost 3.7lb on the Monday weigh in, so was pleasantly surprised. Got my sponsored walk tomorrow, so hoping it stays dry. Walking at midnight I can cope with, walking in heavy rain I cannot!

810 will be great Amanda, and sounds like a great idea. You have done fantastically and you will continue to lose on 810. My CDC has said that I should consider staying on 810 after my week at the end of May. Not quite sure what I am going to do yet. I am expecting it to be a nightmare going back onto SS, so I will not beat myself up and see how it goes.

Hope everyone else is o.k and you've all had a good week.

Take care. X

Good evening all I am insanely (is there such a word) high and manic tonight

1. I have submitted my paper !!! The end ..til next time :)
2. I have had approx 7 hours sleep in three days as I've been frantically completing things and had numerous hitches with my tutor etc but who cares its all done and submitted.
3. I've spoken to my children/husband/friends for the first time in about 2 weeks
4. I've checked my email
5. I've been to get weighed...inspite of eating at 3 /4 /5 in the morning , mainly protein or peanut butter ???? I have lost 6 pounds.

So lots of apologies for not being around but i've been working job, juggling kids and writing all night so finally i'm here again.... thank you all for being there

Its so good to hear that you are all doing well.

Ok here's my weight from last week (when I'd gained from previous)
last week)
Big hugs to all
xxx

212 lbs today 206lbs = 6/212 = 2.83%

Just a very quick fly by :) Will be on tonight for a proper hello :)
I feel 810 has been a good idea. 2 lbs gone. Hurrah!
Will do weigh lost list properly later. Please add your previous week weight, loss etc asap so I can calculate where necessary :)
many thanks. See you later x

Evening All,
Hope you all had a good weekend. What great results for last week Julie & Amanda! You have both done fantastically well. Cannot believe you did that Julie with all the pressure you have been under. What a result!
Well, I did my sponsored midnight 10 mile walk on Saturday and finished the course in 2.5 hours, so managed to keep to my 15 minute miles. Was v. tired by the end and muscles still ache today, but it was really good fun and I managed to raise over £350 for the hospice in Moggerhanger.
Had weigh in this evening and lost 3lb, so over my 3st mark now and 8lb to first goal of 12st. I have got next week on 810 (or probably 1000 as I've got a few things planned), so will have to see how it goes. Hoping to sts that week and not put on. Have got a weigh in next Monday before I go off SS though.

Have a great week. Hope all is o.k with you Ray. You must be really busy with planning the move.

Take care Jemma x

Back