Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Well, another day of 100% ss, here I come :)
Weighed myself this morning(as I do every morning) and I've dropped another lb since yesterday :)
One shake and a litre of water down so far. It's obvious to me now the key is to delay my lunchtime shake. Either that or have 4 per day but I know that 3 will give me better/quicker results :)
Hope you're all well. Hope you're ok, Julie, as I haven't seen you this week :)
See you all later :

Hi All,

Got to my 5 st lost - hooray! I checked my scales before I went to weigh in, and the weight I put on at the end of last week had gone. Not sure if it was because I haven't exercised properly for a couple of weeks, or if it because I stepped up my water intake during last week and then eased off the water as usual over the weekend. Back on the exercise thing this week and going for a walk later this evening.
So this weeks weigh in (if I don't remember to post it again later in the week) was 151lb lost 2lb 149lb.

Really having problems with hair loss at the mo - has anyone else had this? It only started after I came out of ketosis and started eating again, but I have lost a ridiculous amount of hair. I have to clean out my hairbrush every morning after I have combed it following my shower. It continues to come out throughout the day and my clothes get covered. I had load of hair before, but it is getting fairly fine now and my ponytail is half the size it was. Not too bothered as long as it grows back, but worried about it growing as it will "spike" through my other hair. Think I might take to wearing a headscarf!

Hope you have all had a good day - think you are doing fab Amanda, not sure how you coped without the pudding as well!

Keep with Sahra and Dione. Keeping my fingers crossed for your weigh ins this week.

Jemma x

That's fantastic, Jemma! Told you those scales would sort themselves out. It'll just have been the extra carbs but as long as you keep your calories down it adjusts after a few days, as you've seen :)
You have done amazingly-nearly a third of your original body weight! Only wish I had been so strict and stuck to it! :(
On a sad note, I had about a third of a teaspoon(if that, basically a few grains) of homemade chicken, bacon and mushroom risotto(Oh my God, it's probably the best one I've ever made!) but it was only to check the texture etc was right so I'm not classing it anything bad :)
My homemade risotto has got to be my husband's all time favourite(but closely followed by my paella and my pancetta and scallop tagliatelle-I am salivating just thinking about it all!) and I did promise him I'd do something amazing with the leftover roast chicken :)
I impressed myself because I so wanted to eat all the ingredients as I added them and was sorely tempted to dish myself up a serving but I resisted :)
I waited until dh and ds had almost finished and then had my second shake. I must have drunk at least 2 litres of water as I cooked and they ate though lol :D
Anyway, I'll start the weigh in result list with yours Jemma and if everyone else can copy, paste and add theirs throughout the week that would be great :)

Count210 151lb -2lb =149lb (1.32%) :D

Good luck to everyone for your weigh ins this week :D

PS Sorry didn't say about hair loss. Haven't noticed any but then I've not properly moved up the plans. It's only the hair that you haven't been losing while ssing(a bit like pregnancy) so don't worry. I'm sure a headscarf would look gorgeous if you think it'sreally necessary :)

Thanks Amanda - you do manage to put my mind at rest, was getting quite perturbed by the hair loss, it has got to stop at some point! Would have been better in winter as could have just worn a variety of wool hats!
I keep thinking I should give the extra push to get to a healthy BMI of 10st 5lb, but only 10 days till I go away now and I am not going to be CDing on my hols! I know I will put on quite a bit, but will get back to 1000 a day when I return.

Well done for not giving in to temptation, you are doing so well sticking with it. It is so difficult missing the flavours and textures of "proper" food, but you are doing a great job so keep with it.

I cannot believe just how different you look from your start weight photos, you look like a different person. You face shape has changed completely. One day when I am feeling brave enough I will post some before/after pics of me - perhaps just for friends to view!

Have a good week. Jemma x

Glad that I can help in some way :)
And thank you for your kind comments about my photos. My face shape has changed a bit-it is no longer football-shaped, I have one chin and cheekbones lol Plus, I no longer feel my whole face fall when I bend forward!
I've noticed plenty of other changes too. I don't have a shelf for my boobs lol, bones I'd forgotten I had are reappearing, my feet are smaller and I can wear my engagement ring again :)
Definitley go for the 10st5lbs. We could then be twins lol ;) Completely understandable that you want to relax on holiday. Maybe I could work on catching you up a bit while you're away ;) and we can do the final stretch together :)
Would love to see some pictures when you're ready. Bet the transformation is remarkable :)

Hi Amanda

I will certainly join you on the final push for 10st 5lb - would like to be within a healthy BMI if only for a week! I think ultimately around 11st would be right for me, but I could say I was a "healthy" weight for a week! Still not convinced by the whole BMI thing though. If my hubbie got down to his "healthy" BMI, He would need to be about 11 1/2st and he would look very ill. Think I might gain about 1st on hols -if I go by past holidays and my lack of alcohol since March are anything to go by. Do not intend to go wild, but will not be making myself have salad every meal.
I have got weigh in next Monday and then go on hols next Thursday for a fortnight. I'll be playing catch up to you when I get back!

Stick with it - you're a star! X

I want to ss to 10st5lbs and then work up the plans :)
That way I should be a few pounds within a healthy weight when I come off :)
I bet that you don't gain as much as you think while you're on holiday :)

hiyaaa everyone,

WOW Jemma u must have the most amazing determination to have lost 5stones. WOW I am really impressed, well done.

Amanda well done Hun :D ur face look to different from on the other picture u have added, bless.

I have had a very nice day as well, been ad work for the whole day since 8 to six though, so I was kept busy and did not have time to eat lol, I was happy to take my shake to the desk... My boss must love my diet, as I worked dead hard to keep the hunger at bay lol:D

I am working of the few pounds I gained over the last work, it is defo going down :D, However I don`t think I am in ketosis yet...

I rally wanna go down to 10stones as well :D, so got 2 and a half more stones to go... God that sounds a lot :(

Girls Keep it up, Jemma u r gonna look stunning 2 ur holiday if u keep being so determined :D. well done again Amanda on the day.

Good night Sarah :D

Jemma: Well done on the loss hun that is AMAZING!!!
:D Good Morning Everyone,

Just had my WI and lost 3.5lbs (over 5 days) :clap: I was also measured and lost 2.5 inches off my bust, 2.5inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hips. Total 16.5 lbs in 1 month:happy036:!!!

I am soooo happy :D:D.

Amanda: You look stunning xxx

Hope eveyone has a succesful day. Keep glugging:7834:

Morning everyone :D

:happy096:Well done for staying focused on work to distract you, Sarah. I bet your boss really is loving your diet lol. I think it is key to keep busy in the beginning :)

:wow: Dione. 3.5lbs in 5 days is some going! :D
Can you let me know your weight from last weigh in and your current weight so I can work out your percentage loss, please?

Well done to all of us for staying on track :)

Weighed myself again this morning lol and another pound gone since yesterday. Would be lovely to lose a pound a day but don't think that will continue for much longer but nevermind :)
Have had half a litre of water already and I'm just about to have my first shake. Then I'll be jumping on my wii fit for another 30-40 minutes of aerobic and yoga. Apart from Sunday, which is a day of rest ;) that'll be everyday since last Monday :)
Ds wants to go swimming later too so that'll keep me busy for a while.
Hope you all have a great day. See you a bit later :)

HI Amanda,

Thank you so much for the encouragement.

Last WI 164.5 , This week 161 yipeeeeeeeeee lol. Only 1/2 lb to hit 11 stoone 7lb (my 1st mini goal completed) whoop whoop!! :)

Dione 164.5lbs -3.5lbs =161lbs (2.13%) :D

Back from swimming. Ended up going with ds(6), mum(60! lol), nephew(5) and niece(3) so didn't get a minutes peace. We were in there for an hour and a half!
Then we went to tesco restaurant for some kids meals(I just sat and drank 2x330ml sparkling water) :D Was very pleased with myself. Sat lecturing my mum on portion control lol
Am yet to have my second shake so will have it after I've cooked gammon steaks for dh and ds :)
See you all later :)

struggling tonight ladies :( just had to do cheese on toas for my eldest and now i am really craving :(

Get another half litre of water down you and open the windows to get rid of the delicious smell!

You can resist:)

Go far a bath, anything to distract yourself :)

Thanks Amanda, just been on fb to chat and take my mind off things but my so called mate was winding me up aabout food grrrr. Dont think they realise how hard it is

Well done you for not giving in :)
You're right, people don't have a clue how difficult it can be to eat absolutely nothing. They just think 'I won't have that' but they have other food(healthy options) available instead.
Cravings do pass though. Not necessarily quickly and some are really strong. I have found myself putting things into the bin and covering them in washing up liquid just to be sure I don't eat them ;) lol
I have taken to playing 'Farmtown', 'Mafia Wars' and 'Mindjolt Games' on Facebook to keep me distracted of an evening. Dh says my laptop is bonded to my thighs but better that than chocolate lol :D

Well, no drop in the scales this morning(I was convinced there would be a massive drop today) but guess they'll just be a bigger one tomorrow :)
Seriously feeling like I'm running on empty(I know I am lol but really feeling it now :) ) and it feels good!
Well, after my wii fit this morning, I'm going to mow the lawn etc. What an exciting life I lead lol
My mum will be over in a couple of hours and dh is picking up my 17 yr old stepson on his way home from work. So, four of them to cook for today!
See you all a bit later :)

My hardest challenge yet.........I just made them all homemade garlic bread........and I resisted :D I very nearly licked it lol and had some incredibly deeps sniffs(so deep I went light-headed!). Yay! :D
Hope you're all having a good day and have been enjoying the sunshine :)

Morning all :)
Early morning wake up call today :( Six year old was so excited to have 17 yr old here that he got up at 0640! When he's up, we're all up!!!! lol
Well, weighed myself this morning and another half a pound gone but I only count whole pounds for weighing in purposes so it's still just the two so far since Sunday. Just about to jump on the wii fit for my usual 30-40 mins :)
Off to the opticians later to collect my new glasses and sunglasses. Can't wait to try out my polaroid lenses, especially now that it's sunny again lol :)

Was doing really well again today. My problem is doing tea for them when I'm not eating! It's easier when I can just throw it on a plate but when it's a roast............
Have nibbled on some roast chicken as I was cutting it up for dh and ds. I'd chomped before I'd even realised. Absent minded eating! Good job it wasn't anything bad. Anyway, a blip on the 100% front but not the end :)
Have ordered, received, and started reading today 'Eating Less-Say Goodbye To Overeating' by Gillian Riley. Other people have recommended it on this forum and I figured everything will help :)

Hope you're all ok :)

Dione 164.5lbs -3.5lbs =161lbs (2.13%) :D

Any more weigh ins to add?

Back