Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Where are you all, teamies? Hope you've been enjoying the warmer weather:) Was very rainy last night but still incredibly hot!
Scales dropped that other half a pound this morning, plus another one! That's four since Sunday, I think. Should be a good loss this week :)
Lost my keys yesterday. Was in a total flap! Turns out that I'd actually lost them the day before(the fell into my mum's shopping bag!) so, after my parcel has come, I'm taking ds over to collect them :)
Dh was on nights last night, which is normally a struggling time for me, but I managed to control my urge to eat. Have tonight and tomorrow night to practice control too :)
Hope you all have a good day. Speak later :)

Count210 151lb -2lb =149lb (1.32%) :D
Dione 164.5lbs -3.5lbs =161lbs (2.13%) :D

Scales might be back up in the morning.....just ate half a sausage from the sausage casserole I made for dh and ds. It was delicious though and only perceive as a bad thing cos I'm ssing. I am just happy that I exercised some control and stopped there :)
Anyway, the positive note for today is that I reconnected with my lower abdominals lol. Bought a dvd which has 5x10 minute ab workouts(I really want to get rid of my caesarian 'shelf'). I did the first two and when doing the 'pilates perfect abs'(with no traditional sit ups or crunches-thank God!) I could really feel that they were engaged and apparently that will get rid of my 'pouch'. Hurrah!
After my 20 minutes of abs workouts I then did my usual 30+ minutes of step, hula and yoga on my wii fit :D
Can really feel that I have worked muscles. I'm taking Jack to the early showing at the cinema tomorrow so won't be able to do it in the morning. I'll make tomorrow my rest day for the week and get back to it Sunday :)
Hope you're all having a good week :)
Hope you're ok Julie. How did your weigh in go Sarah?

Hi All,

Just a quick check in - hope everyone is o.k.

Sounds like you're turning into an exercise demon Amanda!! What is the name of the Abs DVD you've got? I have got a nightmare c-section "shelf" which is further enhanced by the fact it is now even more saggy - grim!!
I have a dvd with 5 x 10min workouts targeting different areas, but the American lady on it is sooooo annoying and smiles the whole time, which I find infuriating when I am huffing and puffing away!

Have a good weekend everyone - I shall be manically trying to get holiday things together. First job, find the passports.......

Jemma x

No exercise this morning as we're off to the cinema :)
The DVD is '10 Minute Solution-Blast Off Belly Fat'. The instructor is always smiling but most of the time I'm concentrating on my stomach so don't really notice lol :D
Scales have been kind again this morning, another one and quarter off :) Proper weigh in tomorrow morning so I'll add mine then :)
Good luck with your packing, Jemma. I'm normally just throwing stuff in a case at the very last minute lol. My mum's off to Australia to meet her boyfriend's mum on Wednesday, so she's trying to get herself organised too :)
Well, I'd better get a shake made(already drunk half a litre of water) as I need my caffeine fix lol :)

See you all later :)

Last edited:
3 litres of water and 2 shakes down :)
Have just cooked somerset pork for dh, ds and mum. It looked, and they said it was, delicious! Dh said why don't I cook like this when I'm eating. I told him because when I eat normally, it's not about the food, more about stuffing my face with loads of anything!
I am now absolutely sure that in future I will eat less and better quality, healthier foods instead of any old rubbish! Of course, I will eat less healthy foods at times too but in moderation instead of every day in vast quantites!
Anyway, I have had 12 packets of crisps, 9 timeout bars and 9 kitkats in the cupboard for three days now and although I know they would be easily consumed and very delicious at the time, I would feel awful afterwards and that my compulsion to eat wouldn't let me stop until they were all gone. I could eat them all if I wanted but I am choosing not to. I want to be healthy more than I want all of that stuff :D
Will be back later no doubt lol :)

Last edited:
First shake and litre of water down :)
Just did 2x10 mins Belly fat Blaster and Pilates Perfect Abs, along with step, boxing and some yoga on my wii fit- 1hr10mins total. I feel invigorated(disgustingly sweaty but invigorated lol) :D
Off to clean my downstairs toilet and en-suite bathroom. I really know how to live lol

Amanda71 169lbs -5lbs =164lbs (2.96%) :D

Any more losses to add?

Last edited:
Hi All,

Amanda - Just read your last post and feel overwhelmingly guilty. Have just finished scoffing my peanut CD bar, having eaten a big carvery (veg only, oh, nearly forgot the yorkshire pudding + 2 roast potatoes) and a chocolate cupcake already for dinner. I am now just sat on the sofa with no intention of dragging myself onto the floor to do any crunches - think it might make me sick!!! Did I mention I have weigh in tomorrow?! Think the holiday gain might have started already.......

Found the passports - hooray. Have managed to pack 3 bags of toiletries so far. Not quite sure how this has happened, as this year I am only taking tiny travel sizes of toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo etc and have decided to buy it all out there. Somehow the amount of toiletry bits and pieces seem to be reproducing and I am packing half a suitcase full of the stuff. I really do think I will be taking a spare t-shirt and knickers as my clothing, perhaps I can just "forget" to pack anything for my husband. Um, there's an idea!

Hope you have all had a good weekend.

Jemma x

That all sounds very delicious, Jemma :D
Just convinced myself that because I have been very good for so long and been exercising like a demon posessed that I deserved a sunday lunch and desert, and then a bag of crisps followed by a caramel shortcake!
Looks like I'll need to do at least the same amount of exercise again tomorrow morning to try and burn off some of that extra! Back to ss now. Weird thing is that I knew exactly what I was doing!
Anyway, good luck with your packing. Just toothpaste, shampoo, shower gel and deodorant- the rest won't be used anyway. As for dh, if he's not packing then leave his stuff out lol :D
Looks like we're leading the team challenge at the moment :)

Deodorant - knew I forgotten something!
That will be the start of bag number 4 of toiletries. Unfortunately dd has very sensitive skin which involves packing various suncreams that I am not sure I would get on a Greek island.
Dh husband has not helped with packing, so it serves him right if he only has one pair of swim shorts and a towel!
Don't think I will need shampoo, just extra suncream if hair loss continues at this alarming rate. Taking dd with me to the hairdressers tomorrow - might get her to glue last weeks hairloss back on or could maybe get dd's curly blonde hair cut and use it for me....there's a thought. Would quite like blonde curly hair for a while!

Jemma x

:wave_cry:Hi all,

I am so sorry i havent been here for a while but i have had a week from hell :confused:

Its hard to admit and i am quite ashamed but I have been bullied at work:(. I am normally quite a strong person and am more then capable of standing up for myself but it got to me in a big way!! I let them win:mad::mad::mad:.

It has sort of been sorted out but i had to let my hair down over the weekend. I went out with my hubby, brothers and sister in laws for a good drink and had food as well. In all honesty i am not going to feel guilty about it as i think i have been put through enough torture over the past week. I had a fantastic night and laughed til i cried which was what i needed. I have done it, accepted it and moved on. I have been 100% today ad had 4 litres of water.
Before my night off my scales adv i had lost 4lb, this morning it said 2lb loss. I am also due TOTM tomorrow (which is WI) so i am not that hopeful for any loss what so ever.
I have now decided that i will do another week of SS and then go up to 810 for a few weeks to see how i get on. If now loss then i'll go back to ss.

Good thing is i bumped into some old friends over the weekend and they were full of compliments which was a boost of confidence.

Good to see you back , Dione :)
Sorry to hear that you've been having such an awful time :(
Sounds like you had a good time at the weekend and, like you said, probably just what you needed :)
Well done for getting back to it today:)
I've had a good day after my sunday lunch etc yesterday. Did 20 mins abs and 40 mins on the wii fit, including step, boxing and yoga :)
Decided this afternoon to go to Warwick Castle at the weekend. Before we knew it, we'd booked two nights in a hotel and turned it into a mini break lol :)
This means I won't be weighing in this week and I won't be around to submit the results for the team challenge-sorry :(

Hi AManda,

Good to see you are also back on track. Had WI today and i must say i am quite shocked. TOTM should be due today and after the weekend off i still lost 1.5lb Yipeee.

Hopefully have a good loss next week :)

Hi Ladies,

Well done Dione - even with your night out (which sounded as though you really needed it) you have managed a great loss. Even better you are back on track. Fab result!

Have a great time in Warwick Amanda, wish I'd been about as it is not far from me. Perhaps we'll all get to meet up at some point.

I had weigh in last night and lost 1lb, so only 3lb away from being "Healthy" according to Cambridge and the magic BMI chart! Going to in laws to stay tomorrow, as we have to be up at 2.30am on Thursday to go to Gatwick, so this will be the last time on here till I get back.

Have a really good couple of weeks and I will be letting you know how much I have managed to gain on the 28th - got weight in the day after I get back, so I can try to get back on track in time for my brothers wedding and not keep gaining! Don't want it to become a slippery slope.

Take care
Jemma x

:wavey:Morning all,

How is everyone on this fine sunny warm morning?

Well done on your loss Jemma, hope you have a good holiday.

Hi Amanda how are you? Hows your week been so far?
Well after the weekend i have gone straight back to 100%:wee:. Stuck to 3-4 litres of water and feeling good. TOTM came this morning so in a lot of pain as suffer with endo (which is really rubbish) but other then that i am feeling on cloud 9 :bliss:

Anyway hope everyone is feeling positive and has a really good day today.

Love to all xxxxxmwah

Morning Dione and all :)
No exercising this morning. Totm arrived yesterday afternoon and it's very heavy so feeling pretty drained. I suffer with endo, too, Dione!
Was my dad's birthday yesterday so took ds to Sussex and spent the day on the Bluebell Railway. I haven't been on it for about 30 years and ds loved it!
Taking dh to get his eyes lasered this morning so busy day ahead :)
Have a good one :)

wow cant believe u suffer too hun. Im in agony today, not been bad lately ut this month looks like its going to be a killer :(

How have you done today? I have made the decision to go up to the 810 plan as of next Tuesday. What is the weekly loss like on 810?

xxx

They have been brilliant since having my ds(he's 6 and a half). I couldn't believe how light and pain free 'normal' ones were. They've been getting progressively worse again over the last few years- heavier, clotting and having to resort to paikillers(believe it or not I had several years where I didn't even need to take any-after years of dihydracodeine cocktails on an almost daily basis, it was a pleasant change!). Now, I just keep my fingers crossed that they don't get any worse very quickly and that the menopause hits first! lol :D
Hope you've had a manageable day :)
I've eaten today :( 4 hours stuck at Lakeside was too much for me! Am contemplating sensible eating until we come back from Warwick on Sunday but really want to keep at it and get back to ss tomorrow or I'll have gain back the 5lbs I lost last week! Will see how I feel in the morning. I know totm is no excuse really but I always want to eat cakes/lard/pastry when aunt flo is a-visiting! lol
I'm not sure about 810 but would think it's more like 10-12lbs per month instead of 12-14lbs but I could be wrong. Jemma will probably know but she's not back for two weeks now.
Apart from his whingeing about his 'stinging eyes', dh's laser surgery went really well. He's sat here in sunglasses at 11pm lol but can see pretty well already :) Off to Bluewater tomorrow for his 24hr check up and then I suppose we ought to pack for Warwick :)

Back