Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

Hiya :)

No I'm still in ketosis, it literally was a few mouthfuls. Just had a caramel bar for dinner and yet another hot shake for tea.

Well done ladies - and Sarah congratulations on moving into lower "Stone" - that has to be the best feeling of all, isn't it?

Good Luck with the run Cass - and also with your ss'ing ....

Have a good weekend all
Nelli

I could MURDER a glass of wine !!!!!!

Hi Girls,

Oooooh it's big run tomorrow. Am very nervous will let you all know how I get on tomorrow evening!

Have a good day!

Good Morning Ladies - hope you are having better weather than we are having in Glasgow - especially Cass. We have high winds and rain, rain, rain.
Nelli

good morning fellow teamies!

cass-- good luck for the race today chuck, dont forget to let us know how you got on!!

nelli-- yeah it most definatley does frrl good getting into the 13's.. just keep it going now !

coley-- the teas certainley DO make a big difference, i feel like im survivng now!!!

MR2 + NELLI.... CONGRATULATIONS ON SLIMMERS OF THE WEEK!!!

hows every1s weekend going ? hope we're all doing well

Wow I'm chuffed at being joint slimmer of the week with nelli :)

Mines good, altho I did have a few crisps yesterday - I am still in ketosis tho as far as I can tell! Had two porridges yesterday & one for breakfast already today. It's not very nice weather here, very windy, rainy and miserable.

How is everyone else?

forgot to mention...... its my youngest sons birthday tomorrow, which involes birthday cake, jelly, chocolate fountain, ice skating!!

i think its going to be a struggle tomorrow, but i will NOT give in. i even bought orange jelly because I cant stand the flavour, makes me sick, and DARK chocolate for his fountain, again i cant stand dark chocolate, give me serious headaches!

so i got prepared!! im only clever me you know lol!

Good Planning Sarah - you have to do what you have to do :)

I am already planning ahead to DECEMBER. Two Saturdays before Christmas, my friend and I spend the whole day "Christmas Shopping" in Glasgow. At this stage, we both aim to have already bought the presents for everyone else, cause it usually turns into an "us" day. We have a whale of a time which involved buying clothes and/or shoes, a big lunch and usually quite a bit of wine followed by meeting our husbands for dinner at night (oh, and probably more wine!) In general a fun day.

This year, I am thinking ahead, trying to plan where to go to eat and exactly what I shall eat and drink that won't set me on a collision course for a fortnight !

I guess this is progress on my way to being slim because I normally would just go with it and worry later.

Have a great Sunday fellow teamies !!!!

Nelli

Hi MR2 - I am chuffed too at being joint slimmer. I've had two good weeks in a row so I guess I'll be out of the running this week.
Nelli

Morning All - Nice bright sunny day in Glasgow - hope you are all getting some of the same wherever you are.

Cass - Hope the run went well - good luck with CD whether you decide to start today or tomorrow. Let us all know how it's going.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Nelli

Hi Girls,

Well I made it, it was a hard 10 miles. It chucked it down too which didn't help. My poor feet are covered in blisters :( My CDC is away till tomorrow so fingers crossed I can go over and get my stuff. She sent me a sample of the porridge today so will try that in a min. Hope I like it!

Have a good day everyone !

Well done on completing the run. I haven't tried the porridge - I'm not much of a fan of the real stuff - but hope you enjoy it.

Nelli

Well done on the run Cass! Through rain as well - lovely! I stick to my treadmill so I admire anyone running outside!

Nelli - Congrats on the 50 posts. I hope you are having a good nose around now?

Sarah - How's it going?

well done on the run cass, hope you get yr shakes this week.. good luck chick

woohoo we came 3rd,, well done fellow losers! lets make it another good week

my sons birthday today and it hasnt been as bad as i thought, ive not had anything t all to eat and i am sooooo proud of myself! but GOD it was hard lol..

went ice skating this morning and he went flying, came off the ice in tears, with a very swollen knee and bad back from the way he fell... but hes fine!

just going to have a shake then get the mess tidied up

3rd - How good is that - aren't we clever?

Well done at the birthday Sarah.

We dropped into Costco today while out buying new office furniture - they had all the Christmas sweets etc in place.

I am very pleased to say I came out with a book (Dear Fatty - by Dawn French) and an Oprah mag !!!

Nelli

Yay well done for 3rd girls!

I've not had a good day yesterday & today - have just put a post in general about it. :(

Hope I will loose at least 2lbs tho! Roll on Thurs eve WI!

Hi girls,

Grrrrrrr it's so cold today! :( RIGHT, I am seeing CDC thursday so means I start Friday!! Also means I will be at home during the horrible first 3 days. At least I can try and keep busy.

Well done on getting through your sons bday Sarah, can imagine how hard the temptation would of been. Hope he's feeling better now after his fall?!

Well done also Nelli on staying away from the sweets, they are everywhere at the moment. You can get a whole tin for £5 now, I remember when they used to cost £10 for a cadburys tin.

How you doing today MR2 and Claire?

Back