Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi Serena,glad you found us...........now what about that Penny?!!If you and Penny dont want to tell me what you weigh you can pm your WIs to soola.
Im off on my course today it is sooooooooooo boring,still I drink loads of water gives me a good excuse to keep going to the loo so I can have a good yawn.
Have a good day everyone
xx

morning sisters,hope everyone has a good ss day ,keep it up and any problems ,talk tonight at 6ish,keep glugging the water. soola x

Morning all, good to be on board - do I need to tell someone my start weight, loss so far, target, etc? Haha, that sounds like I dont want to - not the case at all - happy to disclose cos I know I'll never be this weight again - ever ever ever!!!! Hope everyone's feeling good today.

Morning everyone
Just checking in before I have to log out again to start work for the day, enjoy your course Julie!
Have an excellent day everyone x

no dizzy just on your weight in day post what you weighed last week,what you lost and what you weigh now.
like mine would be 12st 10 last week, 3 lb loss this week ,weight now 12st 7 see easy.it is all worked out in percents of weight lost per person x6 then we know the % loss for the 6 of us.oo that does sound complicated dosent it lol.......

Hi Soola
Hope you're having a good day so far.
Glad you explained re weigh-in! Like Julie my WI is on a Thursday - do I need to give you my current stats or wait until after this week's WI?
Thanks

Cheers Soola, my weigh in day is monday so I'll give you this weeks loss - not sure if that counts towards this or not but i'll post my losses here after every monday weigh in anyway. So glad I dont have to work out the percents!!
Was 16st13 last week and am now 16st7.5 so weight loss was 5.5lbs

Hey Serena, good to meet you. I'm absolutely freezing today, sitting in the office with a scarf on! Hows you?

Yeah also sitting in office freezing. Bloomin air con...
Struggling to get my water down, it comes out of our tap freezing cold. Last time I tried to put some hot water in I melted my plastic bottle! Brrr :gen125:
Just about to have a mushroom soup to warm me up!

Yeah, our water machine is ice cold too so I've left my bottle on the desk for a while to see if it warms up a bit but the air con is blowing icey so there aint much chance of that! Struggling a bit with cold water today too so am drinking peppermint tea - not my fave but its hot!

Love the soups but not sure how they'd turn out at work as i dont have a blender here. Dont mind the shakes so much when I just shake them rather than blend - bit lumpy at times but always something to chew on!!, but not sure what the soup would be like shaken up. May have to experiment.

Enjoy your mushroom soup, I'm back to work now - lunchtime over - boo. Catch you later.

Hi hi , just back from an hours meeting,that started at 10am and has only just finished , on my day off too, also they have changed my shifts and work, so not very happy, may mean Iam unable to make our meeting on thursday, wont know until the day, bummer.
Hi Debs, glad to meet you, cant get the signature thingy, can you, and arent you and serena ment to be working,lol.

Got half the signature thingy, cant work out the rest, ohhhhhhhh so think.
Ok dont understand any of this to be honest, what info do you need, where,lol.
Hi Serena, hope your well , and alittle warmer now.
Julie, you didnt piddle your pants on that training day did you?

Hi Girls,back from my course....yawn,yawn,yawn...I dont know, had 5 wees!!I was getting fed up cos other people wanted to use the loo dont they know its mine all mine!!
Thanks for the WI info Debs can work out from that what we need fantastic loss you should be really proud well done,Penny what will you do if you cant make Thursday will you pop in another day and get weighed?I see youve got the logo,what about you Debs are you gonna put it on your signature...we're all sisters dont you know!!I may not be around tonight
1:Andy does nothing but moan while Im on here
2:I have someone coming at 6.30 to have their hair done and I wont be finished til about 9ish
I will try and craftily sneak on here when Ive finished,if hes watching only fools and horses or fawlty towers I will be ok he wont even know im in the room!!
Hey Soola did you enjoy your titanic programme?
Serena..get your wheat bag out!!
xx

Last edited:
hi darling, I couldnt get the other part of the signature to work,help!
hey good news ladies, I'm in the PINK, I have had a very sad day, just very low, my hormone treatment has been stopped a month early and my GP wants me to see my hospital consultant as soon as possible.Couldnt get an alternative to my sugary medicine, there are others, but they dont work for me, but I have managed without, hence being in the Pink, just have to stay strong, and stay away from the meds, because this needs to get easier soon.

Hope, still to make it to the meeting, but cant promise, but will defo have a weigh in this week.

I have just come back from the shops, wanted food,everything and anything, but came home with some thermals for running, I stood in the shop for ages deciding which sizes to buy, and finally got a medium top and large mens trousers, they are both a perfect fit, My fella looked at me and wanted to say something negative, he had that look in his eyes, but he didnt.
He then did his usual, and I cant have anything, without him wanting the same, so he tried the trousers, it was all I could do not to laugh out loud, and he then proceeded to tell me they were a comfortable fit, after a few minutes and a tint of blue arround his lips, he said," I might need the bigger size.".

hope you can pop online Julie, any news from the other Julie.

hi sisters,hi serena, hi penny nice to meet you ,hi dizzy fantastic loss 5.5lb i wish i am 3 woman,but i have been on a diet non stop for months so cant expect miracles,my brain wont function today ,i am all in a tizz with myself,has been totm all week and i just feel empty and wrung out.hope it passes.

oh i will ,i always feel like this keep asking the doc for an histerical rectomy lol..says as i have nothing wrong in that area i just have to suffer,until the menopause,ha ha

i know its not pleasant, but i have been in an induced menopause, which really isnt very pleasant either, so its no win darling

Back