Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

oh hark at us,the moaning minnis ,i hope i wake up tomorrow is a happy mood,i have been a shi* mood all day,this diet is really easy one day and rock hard and i feel like giving up another day,i wish it was just middleing all the time.lol,,......

agreed for sure, my OH is eating beef lasagne, which I dont like, but I want it more than you can imagine, probably you do know actually, I have only had 2 shakes so far today,so have to have something soon, but the chippy isnt open yet,lol

ooo just thought i better introduce myself ,hadnt i ,you know my inner working but nothing about me,well i am angie 38 on thursday,hubby peter (18 years married) and 2 darling tw*ts ,sorry i mean sons yes sons thats it,josef 14 1/2 and dominic 17 1/2,we live in redcar and we have 5 cats and a ferret,and i look after my mum she is disabled,i have been fat since i had dominic ,i was 9st7 whaen i fell with him and went to 16st,then got down to 13st,then fell with joe and went to 17st,then back down to 14st,and for the next 14 years i have eaten my way to 18st 5,last year thought i dont want to be fat anymore so started to calorie count,then slimfast ,then cd and 76lb gone and back in size 14s as of 2 days ago.phew i do go on but now when we chat you can have a mental image of me ,good eh lol.....

our dom has been off collage today,and sat and ate pattie and chips in front of me ,i had a good snifffffffff,god it was nice but willpower will always win chips so there.

Why thankyou for the introduction.
Iam 37, I live with my fella,and 2 springer spaniels,who are insane, I have battled with my weight for many years, Iam now at a group meeting with Julie and Serena, which is helping me to get to goal, hopefully before 2009, that said I gained a 1lb last week

ooooo whats a group meeting sound good to me.

i have just invited our final member to our team,she is called ast and she is coming to find us,that makes us a full team sisters now lets do it.

Hi girls a quick wizz on here for a mo,whats up with the signature penny?what else do you want to get on there hun??
Soola Ive been chatting to you for ages and never knew all that about you!Its nice to get more of an idea about people cant wait til you post your piccys.Its pennys fault I have that cheesy photo on,she didnt like my sultry 1 and felt the need to tell me as she felt so strongly about it!!HeeHee!I was speaking to the other julie last night then she vanished again??!!Oh great andys home catch you later
xx

kk speak later.

sorry ladies but i will have to go to bed ,my period pains are killing me ,and i wont take painkillers i like to ride it out so to speak,so hot bath and hot water bottle on said area and sleep ,thats it for another day,get weighed in tomorrow ,not hopeing for a big loss this week totm is killing me ,but i have been good and they say it catches up the week later dont they ,night for now sisters angie x

Sorry I missed you all tonight, I didn't get home from work until late.

Hi Soola, hope you feel a bit better by the time you read this (and you Penny xx). Our group meeting is fab, it's 12 weeks where we all get weighed and pick up our food and then have a little chat and a telling off to drink more water despite our protests that we're all peeing non-stop. After the 12 weeks we go it alone with just the CDC.

A bit of background on me - I'm 34, been married nearly 11 years, 2 dogs, no kids (thank goodness - too much like hard work). Have always been chunky and am a serial yo-yo dieter partly I think because I've never reaced "goal". Confident this time that I will do it! Main reason I started CD was because I became a team leader at work earlier this year and didn't want to be known as "that fat cow" (or worse)whenever I have to make an unpopular decision! Would much rather be "that skinny b*tch" ;)

sorry ladies but i will have to go to bed ,my period pains are killing me ,and i wont take painkillers i like to ride it out so to speak,so hot bath and hot water bottle on said area and sleep ,thats it for another day,get weighed in tomorrow ,not hopeing for a big loss this week totm is killing me ,but i have been good and they say it catches up the week later dont they ,night for now sisters angie x
Hope you feel better tomorrow good luck with WI night x

But of course!!I like your summing up of the group sessions,couldnt have summed it up better myself!!Hey isnt it great pennys in the pink!!
xx

Yeah well I left the bit out about...ahem...squatting and cucumbers :eek::eek: It's the only reason I still go!! ;)

Well pleased about Penny, I so hope she can make it on Thursday. How's you m'dear, is Andy watching fools and horses?

HeeHee!!had started to get that out of my mind since having intensive counselling.Yep hes watching del boy!!How do you think youve done this week,my clothes have gone really baggy this week!
xx

Well I've stuck with it as usual but is totm this week so doubt it'll be a good one (was due on last week but I'm a week late for some reason). I'm really hoping for 3lb so that I get my next stone but we shall see.

That's excellent news about your clothes being loose, all that jump-slap has obviously been working! Well done!! You've had slower losses the last two weeks aswell (although still v good losses) so maybe you'll get that "whoosh" this week...fingers crossed for you x

Hadnt thought of that itd be great!!So are you going to scribbling out words and changing the spellings on your next stone??
xx

So anally retentive aren't I?! :D I have to correct spellings and stuff all day in my job, just habit I suppose! Plus seeing the word "we-ed" on there gave me the rage - I've had more than enough of wee since being on this diet thank you!

Back