Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi Penny....

Heres the link to the one I used.... without the cayenne pepper as I had none... apparently they're bloomin gorgeous.... oh and the recipe says 25 biscuits.... yeah right.... I made as per recipe and came out with about 75 biscuits... hence the baking all night!!!

Latvian gingerbread biscuits: Recipes: UKTV Food

Jules x

Attachments

• 19122008.jpg
    19122008.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 26
PMSL!! :rotflmao:

Good luck resisting the chocs, one of Ralph's customers bought him one of the really big boxes of ferrero rocher a couple of days ago, they did call out to me but luckily for me Ralph worked his way through all but 3 in one sitting yesterday...he then comes home tonight, sees only 3 left and accuses me of eating some because he can't bloody remember what a greedy guts he was the night before!! Grrrr :mad:
:eek: he'd better watch out or margaret thatcher will be cracking his nuts!!Fancy accusing you of eating them,they are bloody out of order sometimes these men,still at least you know we are all in the same boat!!
Jules you are a clever girl,Im gonna have a look at that recipe too,Im ok when Im cooking and everything,its when Im not doing anything I find it really hard.
Well I was a bit of a norty girly:ignore:I sat and looked at the slide show pottered around kept checking my bank statement and e bay,but nothing I mean nothing could draw my mind away from those bloody chocolates,anyway I opened them and there was only 2 I liked anyway so thats that,back on track today though and it aint big and it aint cleva so dont do it!!:boohoo:
catch you later me lovelys,have a good day
xx

Last edited:
Jules thankyou so much.
Julie, ohhhhhhh dont worry about the chocolates, i have eaten for england, lots of naughty things, and cris has just made me spend half my months wages on food for christmas, he just kept piling stuff in the trolley, so I thought 2 of us can play at that game, so stupid, now theres temptation every where, did I mention Iam stupid.

And so it continues, just had a couple of pig in blankets, didnt even consider there would be wheat in them, of course there was, look about 10 months pregnant and Iam in pain, that will teach me for being naughty.
Girls, I know you wont, but just in case, trust me its not worth eating.

Serena 11.1...loss 1...11.0 (0.64%)
Julie 13.11 loss 5...13.6 (2.59%)
Lisa 16.8...loss 3....16.5 (1.29%)
Julia 13.8,4.... loss 2.6...... 13.5,8(1.31%)
Debs 14,13.5...loss 4....14,9.5(1.91%)

Team total 1.58%

And so it continues, just had a couple of pig in blankets, didnt even consider there would be wheat in them, of course there was, look about 10 months pregnant and Iam in pain, that will teach me for being naughty.
Girls, I know you wont, but just in case, trust me its not worth eating.
Poor penny,where is the wheat in the sausages?well at least you know you shouldnt eat it although thats not much help to you now really is it,hope you feel better soon,put your wheat bag on your belly,i know its got wheat in it but should think you will be alright if youre not eating that!!
((((((hugs)))))))
xx

Good morning all you lovely ladies,
Im off to work today...how lovely!!
Yesterday we took charlie to see santa....Have you ever smelt an elf with B.O?!!You could see everyone in the que smelling their armpits...charlie was nearly sick!!Blimey she should have been paying everyone else the 4 quid it cost to see santa..just to remain a member of society!!
I managed to get an original present for daughter and her boyfriend a box of tissues each, hers say on them...fanny wipes and his are dick wipes,I was gonna get my mate some penis pasta but andy said id spent enough,what a surprise!!
i took the slippers back,they said the other ones the same were now at canterbury as someone had bought them at ashford and returned them to canterbury.....wonder if they wanted the 3/4 or the 5/6?Anyway who cares
catch you later have a good day
xx

Ive been up alot of the night, WHEAT DAMN WHEAT, never again, well not knownling, its a killer and makes me so ill.
Cant promise to ss, but will defo watch what iam eating, cause the wheat has caused a massive gain, I know its only temp, but its so annoying and means I will have to go up a jean size for a few days ( no Julie you cant have them).
Ok, off to try and make myself busy, to try to take my mind off the discomfort.

Ah Penny... hope you're feeling better soon.

Well my man flu is in full flow now... I've lost my voice and I can hardly breathe..... and to make it worse, I've eaten eaten eaten!!! Hubbies work do which was planned so thats fine... but today.... all I wanted was my lovely gingerbread and warm drinks.... think thats cause thats about all I can taste!! On old eating habits... what I have eaten is nothing... but there was def some lack of control going on!! Ho hum.... think this week is gonna be a bit like this. Back to the porridge tonight tho.... at least it'll be easy to swallow!!

Hope everyone else is well.

Jules x

Ive been up alot of the night, WHEAT DAMN WHEAT, never again, well not knownling, its a killer and makes me so ill.
Cant promise to ss, but will defo watch what iam eating, cause the wheat has caused a massive gain, I know its only temp, but its so annoying and means I will have to go up a jean size for a few days ( no Julie you cant have them).
Ok, off to try and make myself busy, to try to take my mind off the discomfort.
Poor penny hope you feel better soon....oops are we still ssing?**** I wish someone had told me!!Im not, as it is xmas in this house now,this is my itinary for the day....20,000 glasses of water with orange flavouring sipped leisurely throughout the day.
6.30 am cranberry bar shoved in gob as fast as is physically possible without choking.
6.31am until 2pm open fridge and look inside to see what i can eat..reclosed without eating anything.
2pm shake,and tears.
2pm until 6pm continue with fridge opening and closing.
6pm ice cream tetra removed from freezer and placed on radiator until melted enough...eat.
7pm argue with ones self about eating chocolate
7.01pm tell myself to f off and attack chocolate tin until feeling suitably sick.
7.10pm go to bed feeling very ill and feeling very angry with self.

Jules hope you feel better soon hun.

Serena loving the profile pic...penny will probably make you change it as you are not grinning like some sort of mad idiot like the one she made me change mine to!!
Have a good day everyone
xx

Aww Julie...sending hugs :hug99: It's so tough dieting at this time of year isn't it? I wouldn't worry too much, you'll get back on track no problem once Crimbo is over.

I think people tend to fall off the wagon when they cheat and then still think they're gonna lose a few lbs that week, and when they don't they think "oh sod it" and carry on eating - you on the other hand are too sensible for all that malarky so you'll be fine hun xx

I have a feeling that Julie from Hawkinge may have stopped doing CD - I hope I'm wrong but Rosie said she missed her appointment at the CD centre last week without phoning them, and when I popped round to pick up my tubs from the party I could clearly hear people in the house but no one would answer the door. Hope she's ok...

Thanks for your comments on my picture - no smiling for me though because in photos it makes me look like a retard!

Have a great day everyone. xx

Oh...so you didnt get your tubs then,how are you going to get them now?Have you sent her a text?I think maybe she will just start the group in Jan,she did seem very determined to carry on.
Im just gonna plod along til monday as andy goes back to work then and I will be in a much better frame of mind ,Ive not eaten that much but cos its not what im supposed to have I feel much worse,however I had planned to have xmas time off anyway Im not going to worry about it,I have done this diet long enough to know the major pitfalls!!dont worry serena Im not going to stop even if I kick and scream all the way to goal I am determined to do it this time.
As for the pic,I looked like a retard in mine but penny loved it!!
Have a good day
xx

Hi, yeah I sent Julie a text as well but nada...hmmn I dunno.

You'll definitely make it to goal this time - I think you lost most in the group over the 12 weeks didn't you? xx

yep Serena I think she did, Julie you really are a star, your be fine darling.
Serena you do need to change your picture for one that shows you smiling, retard or not, I want to see smiles.
I have been good all day food wise, then gave in this evening, I have decided sod it, its christmas, I still plan to be very careful, but this evening I have bought wheat free everything, including beer,lol.

Hi Sisters

Hope you are all having a good day.
It's Christmas Eve Eve!!! Soooooo excited!!!!!!!! :smiley1842::xmassign::4616::48::Christmas02r:

Hiya girlies,how are we today,im working all day today,just popped in to say hi,serena Im glad youre excited about crimbo at least I know im not the only one.........Im such a baby I just love it!!
See I told you Penny....(without profile pic)would tell you to put a smiling odd looking photo on here didnt I!!
Penny you go girl with your wheat free beer!!Enjoy yourself blimey if anyone deserves it tis you,passed your msg on to janet.Marias coming shortly to have her hair done,so I will say hello to her for you and serena.
How are you other girlies,youve been very quiet hope you are all still with us.
busy time of year so fully understand everyones tearing about with too much to do,hope youre all ok though...debs missing all your poop storys.
Soola know you were doing ss til 20th,are you ok hunny.
Lisa and Jules hope youre still getting on ok...mmm just keep thinking about your yummy gingerbread!!
xx

merry christmas eve,one and all.
Not at all excited in this house, no kids makes a huge difference I think, however that doesnt mean there wont be any playground style fights.
Nothing to report really, apart from today was the first day in a VERY long time, that stepping on the scales wasnt the first thing I did, and you know what I have no intention of doing so.
FOOD REFERENCES FOLLOW.
so yesturday I had 2 cd products,some peanuts, a few grapes,1 slice of wheat free bread with peanut butter( see the trend) and 3 chocolates, ok so these arent cd foods, but theres isnt a massive amount of food there either, in the past it would of been much worse,MUCH.
That said doesnt mean I wont binge, but I will try not too, I have prepared some grapes,a orange, 1 chocolate,3 dates and some oat cakes,and a tetra to take to work with me today, so that, or in the hope that I dont eat any of the crisps and chocolate biscuits that are bound to be there, wheat is evil, but I dooooo love most things with wheat in.
Ok blah, blab, blah over, have a wonderful day and heres hoping everything that we have planned to do last minute works out, have a wonderful christmas,Iam bound to be around as cris is still illish and unwilling to have fun.
OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH ITS CHRISTMAS DAY TOMORROW, DID YOU ALL KNOW,lol

Ohhhh just to say I wont be hiting goal tomorrow, but Iam ok with that, but I will of been at goal for at least 9 months this time next year.

In part the reason for this change in goal date is damn christmas,but mostly because my request to have wednesday nights off hasnt been heard,infact I dont have one wednesday off for the next six weeks,and it was the help of the group that got me this far,and my sistas of course, so I feel I may struggle again.

Back