Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

ooh matron...well hello
Santas coming woop:26:ee!!
I said to andy as we were driving along Ive got you loads youre gonna be chuffed,then I started thinking what Id got him,and actually i hadnt got him loads i had intended to but kind of forgot,so I had to have a last minute dash between working yesterday to go and get him something oops!!
I have moved myself up to 1000 cals now so ive had my muesli then i shall be having shake and salad lunchtime and tonight we have a whole salmon and salad so that should be ok.(between us all)I am not having potatoes tomorrow im just gonna have veg i know if i have just 1 roastie there will be no turning back so im gonna avoid them altogether.
Penny hope you get on ok at work,I think what you are taking is fine.I am aiming for march time to reach goal,you will have to go through your diary and have a look what days off you have,so we can make a day each week to go and do something,hopefully that way you wont feel abandoned by the group cos you cant do weds,and it would be really good for me too.
Anyway as penny says ITS CHRISTMAS tomorrow yippeee!!!
xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been about... between the rotten dose of Man Flu and Christmas Mayhem its taken all my energy just keeping awake!!!

Julie and Penny... you put me to utter shame.... I have to confess I have been off plan since Saturday, I have been fairly restrained but nowhere near as good as you girlies..... but I am pleased that I have only put on 2 and a half pounds then which I guess would be that glycine (spl) thingy anyway.... just gotta be controlled over the next couple of days so that 2 and a half doesn't become anymore!!

I'm away at various peeps over the next couple of days so I prob wont be about... so have a fantastic Crimbo everyone.... and I'll be back to it on Sat 100%, being weighed in then too so hopefully that'll kick me into touch.

Merry Crimbo..

Jules xx

Had a nitemare day again, really need a new job, or a new attitude.
Came home and OH wanted me to start wrapping presents straight away, I didnt have breakfast, or lunch, a snack, anything all day,complete nitemare.
So yet again I lost my temper, so he rang his mum, who we visting and told her we couldnt go, without even asking me, I know he thought he was doing the right thing, but it wasnt, his mum will be upset now, but he said hes got me here, and its me hes concerned with.
Had a terrible night, with what I thought was period pain, but I had a small clot yesturday and nothing since apart from the unreasonable temper and pain.
anyway generally very unhappy and convinced now that Iam naturally a miserable git.
Julie, heard today that janet is off for a month now, really have no clue whats going on with her, everyones keeping quiet, shes ok right?

Hi Sisters.... hope you all had a fantastic Crimbo... i know I did.... Leon thought every moment was superb and was an absolute angel the entire time. I on the other hand was no where near the angel status...... I ate way to much (still not as much as before but still horrendous) and have managed in the last week to pile a massive 8lbs on :-0 !!!! I think the food has upset my TOTM too as AF came to visit today too... and she isn't due for another week or soo and boy... its like the old days... aching legs, stomach cramps and sickness.... grrrr....!! Oh well, back on the wagon today.... glugging the water... had a few coffees and yet to have my 1st shake... amazingly I don't actually feel hungry!!

Catch ya all later...

Jules x

Thanks Serena but I'm c**p, its not going good.... I just keep on winding food down my bloomin neck.... what is wrong with me!!!! Its not meals... just blasted brazil nuts.... wouldn't be so bad but they covered by a ton of chocolate and I'm full anyway, so why???!!!! GGGRRRRRR!!! Tomorrow WILL be better!!

Jules x

Eating for england too, and there is soooooooo much left, spent way too much on christmas, so that means less to spend on cd stuff,that said I havent touch anything cd related since christmas eve.
We went to cris' parents yesturday and comments were made about not dishing up too much food because of not wanting to spoil my diet, so I said dont worry I have done that already, but the comments continued, I know they were well meaning,but for some childish reason it made me want to eat more, that said I was very controlled, which Iam pleased with, but when we got home I wanted to go mad, I didnt , but the feeling I deserve all these lovely foods is still with me, not logic to it, just me, being me.
Heres hoping you all had a wonderful christmas and for those of us that need it the road to recovery is smooth.
Serena did you enjoy your dim doodars?
jules, love those chocolates too, ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh want some, send them to me, I will eat them for you its the friendly thing to do.

hey Jules how you doing today lovely one, I found chocolate cover almonds in asda and have been eating those.
Nuts are healthy right?

Lol Penny!! Hope you are okay petal. And yes, nuts are healthy, especially when enriched with chocolatey goodness :angeldevil:

Dim sum doo-dahs on Boxing Day was bloody fantastic, much better than cold turkey sarnies. Have been back on CD since yesterday and haven't been hungry at all much to my surprise. It's almost as if I hadn't touched the carbs but I know the scales will be disagreeing with that on Tuesday! :fear:

hi Irene, hope your well our lovely one, Iam still part of the team, but not included in the weekly weigh in figures, sure someone will be along soon that is.
Hope you had a fab christmas.

Hi Penny, getting back on track has been easy as in no hunger/headaches etc but the 400g toblerone I got amongst my Xmas pressies has been calling my name constantly! I might have to chuck it on the fire...:cry:

Dont put it in the fire.
choice one....................give it to me
choice two....................take it to the cd centre and ask them to keep it for you
choice three..................give it to a friend to keep for you
choice four....................give to nina, then you can pop round hers when your at goal and share a bit of chocolate and have a good old chat, you never know she might have a new mag for you to look at,lol

Hmmmn a few options for me to mull over...

choice one....................no, you have enough nuts in you already
choice two....................I'd still get told off for just daring to have it in the house!
choice three..................me aint got no friends :(
choice four....................it won't last 2 seconds if I give it to her to look after, do you realise what shape a toblerone is ?? :eek:

That made me laugh out so loudly my fella wanted to know what was going on, love your sense of humour your a real star,lol.
You do have friends, Iam one, you might not want me or Julie,but we are here and staying so there.

Ugh I have just put myself off eating said toblerone, it can call me as much as it likes now :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Awww it's nice having friends - I aint going nowhere either!

By the way how have you been today? x

Bless you, what day is your WI, think I read you said you were going in on tuesday,any tiny bit of damage you may have done with your dimdoodars will be sorted by then, do you think you are back in ketosis yet, might be as you are not hungry or is that pure willpower

I wasn't hungry from the moment I restarted CD so maybe ketosis isn't that big a deal for me...have had to use the old willpower to stop me from eating emotionally though. Will WI on Tuesday to keep it as close as possible to our usual WI day, had 3 days off altogether so will probably show a gain but not fussed as I know it'll be water which will come off the week after...I hope!

Will you still be going just for weigh-ins?

Back