Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

So your keeping quiet about your WI then, hope it was ok my lovely one, we made the truffles with 85% chocolate so they are very rich indeed, but its all ok because we used options hot choc powders for the coatings, and they are only a few cals,lol

Lol - that's okay then!

I lost 2lb - didn't want to say as I know Julie will think I'm a geek but I suppose I've drawn more attention to it this way - doh!

So just in case anyone missed it...I've lost 2lb and I'm finally in the 10's !!!!!!!!! :party0011::greenapple: :woohoo:

YEAH thats fantastic news, and I know that Julie will be as pleased as Iam for you , its amazing and your a star, well done lovely one, in the 10's, what an achievement, you star.

You wouldnt like them, there yukie, promise, anyway, congrats again, out of here, loads to do, then bed, up at 6, take care lovely one

Julie thanks for your lovely text darling.
I's very tired, very busy day at work, just eaten and even more tired.
Have a wonderful new year sistas.

Herro im here,ignote onything i say 50 jaffa cakes and half a bottle of vodka ooh!!
xx

Happy New Year sisters...

Well I've been terrible the last 2 weeks and have put an absolute ton of weight on........ but the slate is clean... its 2009 and this year I will hit target.

Catch ya all later....

Jules xxx

P.s.... Serena... you're a complete star.... losing weight over crimbo... think I'll have to come live with you!! LOL xx

Thanks Jules, believe me you wouldn't want to come live with me, that 2lb came off kicking and screaming and I have been a right grump since getting back onto CD!!

Happy hangovers everyone xx

good morning everybody and happy new year.
Well done on your loss serena I am pleased for you,you deserve it.
I have to say I had even more time off the diet new years eve and yesterday..but thats it for me now....fresh start and all that!!Not sure if I will ss i am doing 810 now and may just carry on with it through to the end as i find it a lot easier to do.
Penny how are you getting on?Are you back on track yet?I hope all those truffles are gone now,just hope you enjoyed the bloody things,you know where I live ,couldnt you have brought some round for your good mate JU I was drooling at the thought!!
Jules glad youre still with us,clean slate as of today same as me hun...we can do it summers on its way now.....im keeping that thought fixed firmly in my head!!Id like to be at goal for easter how fab would that be...more water...more water...summer summer...!
Debs glad youre still around hunny,and so obviously gorgeous ,pulling all the boys!!me and my mate used to make sure we didnt shave our legs when we went out,that way we would be sure not to bring any blokes home!!Hows the diet??are you on track?

Soola are you still with us?its been quite a while since you were here,please pm me hunny just to let me know what youre up to and that you are ok xx

Lisa how are you doing?Did you have a good xmas,are you still on track?Let us know how youre doing.
Right off to drink more lovely water yum
xx

Hiya

I'm okay hun, wondering where everyone has gone. Either they are all still off the wagon or...heaven forbid...they have a life!...how very dare they :D.

How are you doing petal? x

Hi im fine thanks was chatting to penny on msn she was reeling in horror at what i was doing to andy on web cam....nothing rude love he was drunk asleep and i was bored so drew on him and stuff very childish!!
Where is everyone??
xx

Lol, tis childish but very funny :D

Hopefully things will liven up a bit next week once everyone's back at work/kids back at school etc...I hope.

I know it doesnt seem like anyones about have told irene we wont be submitting results this week hopefully next week we will all get back to it
xx

Hi Ladies.... sorry... just a quicky from me as I'm poorly sick.... got the dreaded D&S and managed to passout 3 times today.... very scarey...... good news tho is I lost 8lbs in a day and am now back to pre crimbo weight but I think some of that will pile on again as its dehydration!!!

Catch ya all when I'm a little healthier....

Jules x

Back