Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Morning sisters, sorry have been awol this weekend, was just a really hectic one visiting friends and avoiding food - god I feel rude saying no to lovely home made sarnies and cakes, but I did it and it paid off - Monday weigh on for me, last week 16st 7.5 lost 6.5 now 16st 1. Soon gonna see those 15's!!!!

Julie I have just read your firework adventure tale and I am sorry but I was in kinks, just aswell I'd been for a wee before I read it or I'd have had a soggy drawers incident!!

Hope everyone is well this week - will pop on for a chat later if anyone is around - Conor is staying at his dads tonight so its peace perfect peace for me!! Serena, chin up, hope your dad is stable today and no worse. Penny - hope the D&V has subsided and Ast - hope your cold is on the mend too. Soola - please tell me your not hiding in the fridge - that too made me laugh!!

Hi Debs,wow!!!6.5lbs how fantastic you are a clever girl,Im glad you found my little adventure amusing...I thought I would post it so if ever you think your weekends are crap mine are usually a little bit crappier!!
As for saying no to the homemade food its hard but sooo worth it,and its not forever,I went and bought 2 tins of roses for xmas and they opened 1 yesterday so I took about 10 of the ones I like put them in a bag and hid them in my knicker drawer for xmas,I really didnt feel as if I was missing out then and felt a slight sense of smugness that I am gonna have sweets and they arent...mmm cant wait for that caramel to be dripping off my chin!!
have a good day
xx

hi ladies, Iam a bit better, so thats something.
ast, congrats on staying strong.
Julie, cris brought home aload of chocolates, hadnt thought of doing what you have done, will do that later, when hes home,or he will say that I have eaten them.
Serena, so sorry to read about your dad, but your right the less he knows the better.
Debs your weight loss is amazing, well done you.so is that your loss this week,or is that still to come.
Soola, hope your well.
Have a fab, water filled day and lots of weight off

Fab idea Julie, think I might do the same and have my little treat at Christmas too!! My cdc has said I should take a day or two off and that way I can enjoy Christmas with the family without feeling deprived so am planning to have Christmas Day and New Years day off but just for the one meal and do cd the rest of the day, that way I'm hoping the damage will be minimal. Its a thought though - eating real food - a bit scary!! What's everyone else doing with the diet over the festive period?

Thanks Penny, thats my loss for this week - was quite surprised as I thought i'd be slowing down by now, am sure it will at some point so i'll enjoy the biggish losses while they last.

Iam hoping to be a goal by then, but the last couple of weeks have been really bad, to be honest I think the real work starts when you are heading towards maintainance and then being off the diet.

That would be fab to be at goal by Christmas Penny, I wish you all the luck with that. I think you're right though that the hard work starts when you are moving into maintenance and off the diet - am really not looking forward to that bit, well, I am and I'm not if you know what I mean. It'll be great to be there but I know its going to be tough. Still, I've got a fair way to go before I need to deal with that!

Better get back to work I guess, speak later sisters.

Hey Debs you havent seen Penny she looks like shes at goal now!!Glad youre feeling better Penny.
This is my plan for xmas..Our 12 week course finishes I think 4th december we have to do 810 for that next week I am going to do 810 right up to the day before xmas eve,then go up to 1000 until new year so I can drink then 2nd Jan straight back to SS.I know the weight loss is going to be slow for those few weeks..but I will be geared up and it will feel fresh again to get that last bit off.
xx

You charmer you,lol, ohhhhhh Julie, your so kind, and a very good liar, was going to ask if you were going to ask to join the thursday group starting in the new year, thing is I dont think you will have enough to loose to join another group will you, if Iam right, what will you do.

hi sisters sorry i have been quiet,i am suffering from the longest totm ever,at this rate i am going to have to go to the docs i am on day 10 of totm,i think i have nearly lost all 8 pints of blood in my body.lol......and the cravings for food are terrible,and i have a very sweet taste in my mouth,dont know what that is,i am keeping the ss faith but it is hard,i have once or twice wanted to pack in the last few days but have kept busy,yesterday i went car booting,then cut the grass dug the boarders over,did the washing,washed the car,cleaned the ferret,and cooked lunch for the masses,phew,went to bed at 8 put my head under the duvet and wished for another day,today a bit more upbeat i just want to stop bleeding i hate the mess and cramps.if i get the meds to stop it no cd so i am trying to see if it stops itself,but if not then i will have to stop for a week or so,you know yourselfs ladies how grumpy i am and i just want to be normal again ss has messed me up,i may look like a different person but mrs grumpy is still around all day and i dont like her,had a massive bust up with my mother over nothing ,i dont shout at my mum and she was very shocked,i had to buy flowers and grovel,she said i think thats enough dieting,but i am so near goal,i dont want to fail.thanks for letting me moan girls ,and i do wish you all well,debs brill loss i am so chuffed for you and i am part of a great team(julie),but if i dissapear for a few days i am just trying to find the real me,and i need to do it alone by myself,thanks for all your support,angie xxx

You charmer you,lol, ohhhhhh Julie, your so kind, and a very good liar, was going to ask if you were going to ask to join the thursday group starting in the new year, thing is I dont think you will have enough to loose to join another group will you, if Iam right, what will you do.
Penny I wasnt lying Ive said it before and nina said it aswell you dont look like you need to lose any weight,i would ask to join the thursday group next year but it means I will have to lower my goal to about 9 1/2 stone if I stay on track and I really dont want to go that low,will have a word with sally and rosie and see what they say....me 9 1/2 stone dont even think it would be physically possible LOL
xx

for gods sake I just did a great big reply to you Angie and its gone flippin heck,well it went something like...no worries know what its like and how you feel,you take some time out and come back to us when youre good and ready,just dont go and not come back cos we'll miss you too much
xx

Hi angie, I saw you lurking earlier, but didnt want to disturb you.
It is horrible what's happening to you at the moment, you take as long as you want, but like julie says come back to us.
I know what you mean about being so near to goal, some how its the hardest part.

Hi Penny
Dad is much the same which is good I suppose...
I've just had the overwhelming urge to eat but am drinking a hot choc tetra instead.
How's you petal ? x

On the mend,ty darling, its no wonder you want to eat, this is a very stressful time for you, did you see my other post about running race for life, or is my timing really bad for you, probably,sorry.

Yeah I did just never got round to replying on it, soz x
I'm up for it, I did the Folkestone one with my friend a few years back in the pouring rain - hid all my sweat though lol! It was a bit obscene by the end of the race - like a big wet t-shirt competition!

this year, i had a big breakfast and a ice cream afterwards, the women in pink seemed to of taken over Mc d's, before and after.
Took the day off, felt I deserved it.
My plan is to be able to have things like that, as long as I burn them off,lol.
Like when I did Ben Nevis, eat so much rubbish, but used every bit of, just making it, up and down.

Back