Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Fantastic Angie!!!! I will look forward to being able to fit into a 16, then a 14 and hopefully eventually a 12 but for now I'll live the dream through you!! Would love a white coat too and wouldnt give a damn how dirty it got - as you say, thats what washing machines were made for!

I've not lost enough yet to want to go clothes shopping so I'm still a shoe-aholic! Just bought myself a pair of Ugg boots, wanted some for ages and just thought - what the hell - my feet arent fat so they're not going to change size!! My reasoning was that my feet are permanantly cold since starting cd so i need them to keep me warm!!

Sounds like you're having a good birthday though - apart from the totm sweats! I've got that joy to look forward to next week! Do you find your losses slow down that week?

Ok, oriental chilli soup for me now, will try to catch up with the sisters later.

hi dizzy i love shoes to,it comes from when i could not fit in any nice clothes so i bought shoes,but i will only wear kickers i am so spoilt.hee hee,the clothes thing will come for you dont worry about that i went from a 20 to todays 12 top but it has taken 14 months its not an overnight thing keep the faith it does happen,if your mind is in the right place your body follows.i love uggs but i cant afford them at the mo but will try and get some in the sale for next winter if i can.

oh my losses this week totm was 0.8oz so thats a yes to the slowdown ,i am holding water like a camel lol............

Hiya girlies

Sorry I've not been around, I had some very bad news yesterday (my dad is in hospital and it's serious so was up there last night).

Went to the WI tonight anyway to take my mind off things for a bit, I did ok considering it's my totm too (damn those painters) so here are my stats for this week:

Weight: 12st 4, loss -3, new weight 12st 1 (hope I've done that right)

Hope you had a lovely birthday Angie, it's so wonderful being able to go clothes shopping and buy nice things. It's a distant memory for me but inching ever closer...

Catch you all later and have a fab day tomorrow xx

Hi girls,serena hope youre ok and am thinking of you,well done on the weight loss,youre stonking along now!!
So pleased for you Angie,fab being able to buy size 14s and 12s I AM JEALOUS!!!
Hi Debs are the uggs warm and how much are they,I really want a pair think they are in shoezone for about 15 quid but will most likely fall apart after a week.
Hi Ast have you started yet?hope youre ok.
Penny are you ok luvvy,I wanted to talk to you before you went home but turned round and you were gone,the reason i sit with serena and julie is every time i get there sally and rosie are sitting in the other sofa,will try and sit over with you next week so we can have a chat
catch you later girls
off to work by the way I lost a measly 2 boo hoo!!
xx

morning julie,my disaster of weigh in has gone from my mind today,yesterday i had put 2 on gulp.bloody water,but on the last totm day so got weighed this morning and -3 so i am now 12-8 thats better,i must admit i went to the toilet for a wee 60 times yesterday,every shop that had a toilet i was in it,i am getting weighed every day on the wii fit ,i like to see the bmi coming down daily really keeps me going.i have had 6 laxatives in 4 days and i want to go but still cant,dont know what to do ,dont want to be a laxative junkie that scares me a bit.

Hey we were chatting about this at the group last night werent we girls!!HeeHee!
soola you NEED a colonic irrigation pay for it with your birthday money haha!!Then you can send out your thankyou notes and tell everyone what you did with the money they so kindly gave you for your birthday!!
xx

ha ha funny enough me and mother were on about one for xmas it is 65 quid and we thought we could buy each other a go each lol.............

got a new 6ft tall fridge freezer today and been out to fill it,as you can guess i was like a kid in a sweet shop,it is now full of the most luvly stuff you only find in heaven ha ha,over 100 pound it cost me in food but i did have fun even though i cant eat it,in fact if i put my mind to it i could climb in and eat it from the inside out and nobody would know i was in there it is like the tardis.lol..............

I bet you did have fun,I was like that going out buying food for everyone else now I dont want to have anything to do with food I just think of them now as greedy pigs....resentful or wot!!
xx

Hi I just wondered would it be possible to make it easier for me and soola if we have a copy and paste system for losses weight etc
it would go like this

Me..weight 14st 13...loss..2lbs..weight now 14st 11lb
Serena Weight: 12st 4, loss -3, new weight 12st 1
Debs..16st13 last week and am now 16st7.5 so weight loss was 5.5lbs

then copy this and paste just this bit,to your reply and add your stats below it,that way by the time we get to the end of the week we will have everyones in one post and easy peezy to work out rather than keep looking back through to find out the stats we need.
I know some of you have already posted but if you dont mind doing that when you are next on so me or soola can do the %s for this week that would be great,any questions or if you dont understand please let me know
Thankyou muchly(have managed to put on what I found)Just Pennys now,need to send results to Irene asap in case it gets forgotton!!
xx
xx

Last edited:
Me..weight 14st 13...loss..2lbs..weight now 14st 11lb
Serena Weight: 12st 4, loss -3, new weight 12st 1
Debs..16st13 last week and am now 16st7.5 so weight loss was 5.5lbs
soolaboola 12st 10- loss 1/2lb(8oz) -now 12st 9 1/2lb if the loss cant be worked out leave me out this week .

Hi Debs are the uggs warm and how much are they,I really want a pair think they are in shoezone for about 15 quid but will most likely fall apart after a week.
xx

Hey Julie, I got them off the internet from Australia and they were in the sale so with delivery added they cost me £85 but I think they're normally about £130. Very cosey!!

Serena - really sorry to hear about your dad - hows things today?

Thinking

Ooops, sent half way through! Sorry Serena, meant to say Thinking of you.

Hee hee hee hee!!!soola I had to do that to see if you were paying attention and you were!!!1/2 lb can be worked out Im sure,dont know how to work any of them out yet!!lol
Debs............how much!!85 quid I shall be copying soolas idea of waiting til the sales,actually better than that I will wait til my daughter buys some and I will nick them!!
xx

Me..weight 14st 13...loss..2lbs..weight now 14st 11lb(0.95%)
Serena Weight: 12st 4, loss -3, new weight 12st 1(1.74%)
Debs..16st13 last week and am now 16st7.5 so weight loss was 5.5lbs(2.32%)
soolaboola 12st 10- loss 1/2lb(8oz) -now 12st 9 1/2lb (0.28%)

Total so far for team(1.38%)
I hope I have worked these out correctly,just waiting on Penny
xx

Back