Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

it was the most amazing feeling, walked to sumit of snowdon, scared the life out of me, the path was nearly closed due to the 70mile per hour winds that meant it was closed the day before, then less than 24hrs later we were in Scotland at the base of Ben, and a few weeks later struggled to the sumit of scarfel pike, so the highest peaks of england, scotland,wales, ticked off the list, proving cd can make anything possible.

God, that reads like Iam really full of myself, didnt intend it that way, just still cant believe it happened to me.
Nite nite all, rest well.

Oi Oi, another day of cd fun sisters, oh what joy.I have some time off work, and to be honest, Iam finding it far from relaxing,but the sun is out and the dogs are begging for a good run,so will do that later, heres to peeing in the woods again, so you have be warned, no going into the dover woods today ladies, or you might see a sight you will never recover from.

I'm fed up!

Dont know why, just feel really down today. Not tempted to stray from CD but just feel a bit crap, think I may be getting the cold and totm is due any day now so could just be a combination of both. Struggling with water today too, had to force a bottle of it down my neck earlier and and gagging at this one too. Moan Moan Moan. Sorry sisters, just came on for a moan!

Hope you're all well and avoiding the woods where Penny is peeing!!! Enjoy your walk Penny.

Hi girls,nice to see you about serena xx
Penny you are a dark horse...dont you dare even think about asking me to climb a mountain with you,jump out of a plane or bungee jump cos it aint gonna happen!!Admire you though must be great to say youve climbed Ben Nevis good greef girl!!
Debs you are not alone I get fed up on a regular basis and can feel myself getting angry and dont know why!!
How you doing Ast?did you have the flu jab?
Just gonna say hi to you soola even though I dont expect you to reply luvvy
xx

Penny, I admire anyone who climbs mountains, as long as they don't expect me to.
Debs, I don't mind listening to moaning but if you are coming down with a cold get loads of soft tissues, I've gone through two boxes of tissues and three rolls of toilet paper (used as tissues, just to clear that up)
As for me, I have rescheduled the injection as I am still sniffly but a lot better. I did have a lovely day I spent the day doing absolutely nothing constructive, I watched TV, faffed on the computer and annoyed the cat.

Thanks girlies,my man is in a horrible mood,and I dont like him at the moment.,
Didnt make it out to the woods, my day ran away with me, went into work for 5 minutes,ended up staying 3 hrs, and telling my boss what I think of her, so will probably be facing the job line soon, but sometimes, I just cant hold my tongue.
Julie, have you had a busy day, you havent been on much.
Debs I know what you man about being low, and angry, your certainly not alone there.
Angie,sending you huggles too.
Ast, havent you heard about the rain forests,lol.hope you feel better soon.
Serena, hope your ok too.

Hi Penny the rain forrest can have them back, if they want them now, the bag with them in had a hole and now they are all over the floor :sign0137:.
Anyway, on to nicer matters, I believe that I may now be in ketosis as I have a horrible taste in my mouth which almost tastes like butter.

hello girlies

Morning all,I wasnt on much yesterday as I had my course:fyi: oh Im such a boff!!
Someone else had the jug of water and when I poured myself some I got stared at so I started filling mine out the tap!!Ive got a mega stiff neck from that stupid firework display,every time I turn it I think my heads gonna fall off it creaks and groans and does this horrible popping sound,hope I didnt swallow a roman candle while I was there!
Ast I love the annoying the cat thing,I do things like that when Im tired I start poking the nearest breathing thing next to me,I trod on the cats tail the other day and he dinked me round the back of the leg,I cracked up.
Anyway have a good day everyone batterys about to go on computer catch you all later
xx

Morning sisters, glad your in ketosis ast, old butter breathe.
Julie,you boff, you, so you working much today.
Angie, the huggles continue your way, but take your time darling, but you are missed.
Debs, how are you lovely?Feeling a bit more positive I hope.
Serena, sending you lots of love.
As for me, I have one goal in mind today, to drink 4 litres of water and have a sodding loss this week,lol.

Morning sisters, feeling less blah today but still freezing cold! Water going down easier today too but am drinking gallons (or maybe it just feels like gallons) of nettle tea too - cant actually taste it though as this cold is really kicking in now but its nice to have something hot!!

Am going to have to stock up on tissues as my nose is going like a river - a fast flowing one at that! - and I'm gonna look like an early visiting rudolph before long! Nice soft tissues it most certainly will be!

Conor came home from his dads last night in a foul mood - which I took the brunt of - so as soon as he disappeared off upstairs to his "cave", I had a bath and went to my bed miserable! Thankfully he was in a better, non hormonal freak, mood this morning so we may even speak to each other tonight - who knows!!!

Damn, must go pee again, and then get on with some work. Catch you girls later - have a good day everyone.

morning sisters i am still alive and kicking ,but the black cloud is still hanging,i just feel sh*t really,but on the plus side my scales say -5lb since last thrs so thats a plus i suppose,i dont think anything can cheer me up at the moment,doc said as i have only been on my new pill for 2 months give it time,but he has said its the ss thats doing it,so its put up and shut up or come off it.my totm lasted 13 days and it was full on if you get my drift,but i am determined to get to goal or near it by the 20th dec so i will just have to ride it out,hope you are all fine girls,and keep up the good work our team is flourishing.

Ohhh angie darling sorry your still not well, bless your heart.
have you considered doing the 810 plan, the losses can be simular to those on ss, hope things improve for you and congrats on the loss.

Iam just back from a very long walk with my lovely lovely doggies, who used to be liver and white and are now a muddy brown, all over, and smelling charming, I decided to come back at the point , both dogs layed down and refused to move, not telling them,that they still had over 2 miles to walk home.
Both snoring like mad, now, actually had a lay down in the winter sun with them, and then took the wrong path in the hills and added a bit more to the walk.
Feeling very content,and like a good doggie owner.
Now the day will be devoted to drinking and peeing,and popping on here. So much to do in the house, but just want to be outside today, damn lazy dogs,lol.
Hoping Mr grumpy has left and my nice fella will walk threw the door tonight.
out of things to say, must be time for a drink.

Hi Angie, good to see a wee post from you but sorry that you're still not feeling good. Nothing worse when you just feel so down and you know nothing will make a difference except just riding it out. Chin up huni, we're all here for you and thinking about you.

Penny, you're so energetic! Where do you get that from? I am always full of great intentions about what I'm going to do when I get in from work but generally am so knackered that I have my soup then flop on the couch and do nothing! I am forcing myself to do half an hour or so every night on my wii fit but even that is seeming like too much effort at the moment. Definitely think its this cold, I'm really not always this lazy!!!

Off for yet another pee and then back to work - the joys!

Debs, dont you worry,I have only had such a active day today, is because I have days off, find it much harder when Iam working.
Also, my health isnt always nice to me, so when I have a good day, I make the very most of it.
My nice fella came home at lunch time, hope it is him that comes threw the door tonight, and not mr grumpy.If its mr nice, I will challenge him on the Wii, or ask him to go for a walk with me along the beach.

Hello again girlies,nice to see youre still around angie,good luck with wi tomorrow xx
Well penny what are you like? you seem to have boundless energy that knows no end!!Walking dogs, wii fit, walking on the beach....Ive walked round folkestone today up to the top of the town and back down to Asda and Im knackered!!
Debs,are you going through the old kiddy strops with conor,just to let you know they become extremely regular and last for a good few years,hope thats cheered you up Hee!Hee!
My 3 year old managed to pull a huge sign down which was hanging in the window of A&L how embarrassing mind you not as bad as him walking round the town in a bloody policemans helmet,he wanted to wear it and I really couldnt be bothered to argue!!
May not be on much in the evenings as andys really getting the arse over me coming on here,trouble is you get on here and before you know it a couple of hours have gone by,its ok if hes watching something he likes on telly,if not he huffs and puffs and keeps staring at me.Anyway I shall play it by ear
xx

Did you buy anything nice today?
Enjoy your evening and look forward to seeing you tomorrow, what time are you going to stop drinking,lol.

Back