Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi girls,jules wait til youre at the school waiting and your little one says can so and so come round,and they are standing there with their mum and you have to have em round cos its too embarrassing to say no!!
Hi Serena how you doing?
xx

i'm ok thanks, just had some apple and cinnamon porridge...I love it! If i tell myself it's mcdonalds apple pie flavour it makes it taste even better!

How's you my honey?

aww I havent tried that do you like the normal porridge cos i dont?!
do you think i might like this?
Im ok thanks just a tad bored,have you heard from penny?
xx

The apple porridge doesn't have that weirdness that the normal one does so I'd give it a go if you like cinnamon.

No not heard from Penny...

My lunchbreak is up, catch you later...

Hi Sisters...

Well where has everybody got to today???!!! I've just been burning off the ole calories with a christmas party at Planet Zoom (soft play place for little kids) and it made me really appreciate the weight I'd lost as Leon would have only been able to play in the toddler bit before as there is no way I would have been able to crawl through the tunnels and the small opening of the bigger kids bits before.... and he really loved it...!!! Feeling really positive now so thats great. Also got on the scales this morning and I was back to pre Sat night weight... so I should be down at least 2 lbs this week which is really fab.

Sorry.... just noticed all I do is talk about myself!!! How is everyone else... all ready for Crimbo??

Must get back to work now... to ta ra for now...

Jules xx

Hi everyone

The forum seems to be quieter in general at the moment - I guess everyone is busy preparing for Christmas. I still have nearly all my Crimbo shopping to do - eek!!

And well done Jules for getting back on track - fingers crossed for a great weigh-in! x

Hi ladies, sorry I havent been around much, its just been impossible here.
Cris' mum is home from hospital,so that should be positive, but its not, cause she wont do as she is told, and will probably end up in hospital again.
Decided to have some food the other day,and regret it so much, the gain in weight was stupid and it made me really ill, and its left me thinking, will I ever be able to eat freely again, I know the answer is no, but why does it make me so ill.
I think my digestive system will take a long time to be able to cope with real food, after 2 yrs of this its understandable I guess.
I had hoped to be a goal for christmas day, but doubt that will happen now.
So how are you all? still dieting? what are your plans for christmas day?
Serena and Julie are you going to the diet centre tommorrow,I wont be, because I have my stuff already, if you are going and see any of the others, say hi for me.
Ok nite nite

Hi Penny

Sorry you have had a tough time, did you get my text message the other day?

Don't worry too much about your blip, you have do so fantastically well and lost so much that another few days to get to target is really neither here nor there. xx

Re Christmas I was going to stick to protein and veg but have now decided to take two days off the diet as I'll be going up to my mum's on Boxing Day and having a meal out which I can't low-carb for (we're going out for dim sum!). I won't go mad though and will jump straight back onto CD on the 27th - I'm not going to upset my mum by sitting there refusing to eat after everything she's been through lately.

Ohhhhhhhh serena my darling, bless your heart and thinking so kindly for your mum.
yep got your text, but I didnt have any credit to text you back,sorry,money is really tight, but I got some today, but its been a mad day.
Are you going to the cd centre tom, or do you have enough stuff not, to need to, so when will you be going to the centre after christmas?

Oh that's ok, didn't expect a text back but was just checking I had the right number stored on my phone!

Yes I'll be going to the centre tomorrow, I don't expect a loss because of my Chrismas work do last Friday - although I stuck to protein and veg you never know what might happen when you don't do the plan 100%. Also we're a day short, only 6 from last WI instead of 7. I will say hi for you to anyone I see tomorrow!

After that I think the next WI day is either Mon 29th or Tue 30th? If so I think I'll be going on the 30th.

Good luck with your WI my lovely one, Iam sure it will be a fab result.
Off to bed now, so very tired now, its hit me all of a sudden, will check your loss tom when I get home, so you be sure to post miss slim thing, take care as always.
Huggles, ( distant ones) night darling.

Hi everybody...Penny yay!!great to see you are still with us me darlin.What are we like eh?I havent had credit on my phone either(keep looking for a lonely fiver somewhere but cant find one) and have been wanting to text you,I did send you an msn message anyway I just didnt want you to think I didnt give a toss thats all.Penny when you say youve been eating,do you mean things you shouldnt or moving up the plans?,I think i am going to stick with 810 now and when I am within a stone of goal(I have about 2 stone to lose on my scales)move up to 1000 to lose the rest....I dont know that I could ss again properly,maybe I will but not right now.I am aiming for 30th dec when we go to centre for giving it my all so hopefully new mind set and a slap from rosie will do the trick!!
Penny...have you looked at serenas profile albums...I dont think you have,with the photo from the group.....serena how do you get the photos side by side,did you scan them in together like that?
Hope everyone else is ok.
I have cold and totm feeling very sorry for myself!I dont have the noro virus,I have the nora batty virus the one where you look and feel like ***** but no one cares,and you sit sniffing in the corner hoping someone will witness your pain and anguish!But no you go un noticed and on a day when you dont have to get up and you are sleeping in another room as you feel so crap and dont want to disturb your husbands sleep, sweating,tossing and turning your husband wakes you up at 6.30 am to come and help put the rubbish out!!Nice!
He also announces that I may have to have a present after xmas as he doesnt have time to go shopping even though he followed me around every shop at the designer outlet on sunday and could have bought something there,he said he couldnt as i was with him and i had his card in my purse!
Anyway enough moaning from me...hope youre all well,just off to eat some leaves off the top of the tree outside,have a look at my latest prophile album photo to see my 6ft long giraffe neck,I think vicks vapour rub is making it stretch even longer!
xx

Last edited:
Morning all, have missed you all the last couple of days.

Manchester was alright, conference was a bit dull and the dinner was very hard - everyone having far too much food and drink for my liking!! My bars got all squished in my suitcase so I had flat bars - yum yum!!! Was so glad to get home last night and have a soup!!

I feel your pain Julie, am choked with the cold too and feeling very sorry for myself but getting zero sympathy - typical!

Anyway, better get on with work, will catch up with everyone later.

Dx

Aww big hugs to all you sickly dicklies :grouphugg:

Julie, I just checked out the giraffe neck lol! Rest assured it's only in pictures, you look perfectly proportioned in real life :) I cheated putting my pic up side by side as I'm not very technical, I just pasted the pics into Paint on my computer and saved down as one picture which I then posted onto Minimins.

Debs congrats on getting through the conference especially this close to Christmas!

Have a fab day everyone.

Serena 11.1...loss 1...11.0

Well I lost a lb which is a lb more than I thought I would so it's all good! Shame our WI was a day early otherwise I'd have been in the 10-somethings (only just!) - oh well never mind I have a day in "credit" for Christmas!

How's everyone been today? x

hello im so sorry i've not been about my laptop is broken and im having to sneak on at work!

i have lost 3lbs this week so thats 1 stone in 2 weeks!!! yipeeeeee!!

i will hpefully have laptop fixed tomorrow and will chat then!!

xxxxxxxx

Serena 11.1...loss 1...11.0
Julie 13.11 loss 5...13.6

Hiya girls,serena you should have worn leggings you would have lost another lb to get you into the 10s..anyway you look fab,sorry we had to go but I could see you were enjoying your conversation!!Maria phoned me tonight about her hair,she is fine and says hi to everyone
Lisa well done on the loss, a stone how fab clever girl!!would you be able to add your loss to ours please hunny thankyou muchly.
Hi Debs glad youre ok,and back with us missed you.
Hope everyones well
catch you later
xx

Last edited:
hi darlings,ohhhhhhhhhh Serena congrats on your loss, very pleased for you and your pictures are amazing, the difference is sooo noticable, well done you.
Julie, ive been eating things I should, hence the gain, silly bugger aint I , you nearly had me on your doorstep 25 mins ago, I waved as I drove by.I was giving Janet a hard time yesturday at work,lol, couldnt resist.
Debs glad the course went well.
Lisa congrats on your loss,totally amazing.
Jules, hi sweetie pie.

Back