Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi Penny hun, sorry you've had such a bad day, sending hugs sweetie :hug99:

If it makes you feel any better Sally and Rosie told me today that only 3 people out of everyone (not just our group) who goes to the CD Centre didn't put on any weight over Crimbo.

As for me, I am keeping up my swot status by losing 5lb...I am so pleased with myself because this time last week I was pacing around the house like a caged lion in a right grump on new year's eve absolutely dying to stuff my face. Even tossed a coin a couple of times (it landed on "eat" but I ignored it anyway :rolleyes:). Same on new year's day...grrrrrrrr.

Take care my lovely xx

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhh you clever girl, 1 of 3, your a total star and I for one am very very proud of you, my day just got a whole lot better, and that might sound unsincere, but it really isnt, well done my lovely lady

Morning sistas, wishing you a wonderful day.
I have had the nite from hell, which wont help with dreaded day 3, which is always the hardest day for me, good job its a day off.
Anyway have a wonderful day.

Hi Penny hun, sorry you've had such a bad day, sending hugs sweetie :hug99:

If it makes you feel any better Sally and Rosie told me today that only 3 people out of everyone (not just our group) who goes to the CD Centre didn't put on any weight over Crimbo.

As for me, I am keeping up my swot status by losing 5lb...I am so pleased with myself because this time last week I was pacing around the house like a caged lion in a right grump on new year's eve absolutely dying to stuff my face. Even tossed a coin a couple of times (it landed on "eat" but I ignored it anyway :rolleyes:). Same on new year's day...grrrrrrrr.

Take care my lovely xx
:eek: 5lbs serena you put me to shame,I went yesterday but did not lose,hardly surprising though as I phoned to say I wasnt going,had drunk loads of water and then went to be weighed a lot earlier than i had planned as I was sort of told I had to go to draw a line under it and I think that was right,not bothered though as i have given myself til next thurs to lose what i have put on over the whole of crimble so my wis will start next thurs if thats ok with everyone.
I hope youre all ok,penny if youre off perhaps we could meet and catch up hope youre feeling better today.
right sorry if its all about me me me today but have to go to work and running late,have a good day everybody
xx

i hope you have a wonderful day at work, I dont think I will be out and about today, but thanks for the offer Julie, just need to rest up and drink.
Julie your totally right about the reason you didnt have a loss, but OMG will you be impressed with yourself next week, so is that when the new group starts?

Morning all, my my its been a busy wee place this morning!

Serena, well done on the loss you little star. Its funny you mention Eldorado as thats exaclty what one of the guys at my work said yesterday too! Steak and banana tetra was lovely - a bit lacking in steaky flavour - funnily enough - but lovely anyway.

I am so annoyed at myself - was doing so well being back on the diet and then had a really crappy day at work yesterday, went home and ate crackers and butter and a big wedge of cheese - felt ill, my stomach was killing and i could have cried, am so disgusted at myself and am now panicking that i'm going to struggle to get back on track 100% - wish xmas had never happened, was so focused up until then! Am sticking to it today come hell or high water, I refuse to let all this hard work go to waste, but, have left my tetra at home today so its nothing but water for me until i get home at the back of 5 - expect manic posts from me throughout the day - unless i eat my laptop!!!!!

Julie, dont apologise for you post being all about you - you make me feel guilty that my posts are always all about me - now I feel the need to apologise. So, apolgies to all that my posts are all about me, will try to make them not so in the future but cant promise!!! :D

Penny - how you feeling today huni?

Soola - hope you're ok lovely lady and we see you back here soon - miss you're posts.

Is it just the 4 of us now - has everyone else deserted us? :cry:

Are we doing results this week or leaving it til next week?

Dx

Serena, have you changed your personal information, have you only got a stone and a half to loose, or is it less, either way thats amazing.

Debs, I see you!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHhh debs,Iam very unhappy about you leaving your tetra at home, I know it was an accident, but if you go all day without all day, 2 things will happen,you will be ill, 2nd more likely to cheat, because your not in keto, well dont expect you are,not wanting to sound harsh, just dont want you to be ill, can I suggest you have chicken salad for lunch,you know thats an 810 meal so wont do you any harm, ohhhhhhhhhhh please dont make yourself ill,please.

Its was a total accident - honestly, have never forgotten it before - very annoyed with myself. Defi not in keto, would probably have been by today but not after my last night splurge on crackers so its gonna be another couple of days before I get there now.

I'll be fine not eating all day - generally dont have my first shake until about 3ish at the weekends so it'll be fine, will drink all my water and if i feel really crap I'll finish at 4 and head home then. If i hadnt cheated yesterday I would have had a salad today but wouldnt like to now - feel bad enough about eating what i did - could actually cry I am so annoyed.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh baby girl, dont cry, but I know that feeling, a chicken salad wouldnt be a cheat its on the 810 or ss+ menu, didnt intend to make you so sad, just very concerned for you, and I have no doubt it was an accident leaving it at home, wasnt suggesting otherwise, I was thinking how I would be, and I have done it, but know how hard it is to go all day without a shake, dont be sad baby girl, but do go home early, your a star and my sista so never forget that

oh Penny, now i am gonna cry you lovely person. you didnt make me sad, i'm annoyed and sad and miserable anyway today and that was made even worse when i realised i'd forgotten my shake. i've sat here trying not to think about it but its going round in my head about the reasons why i forgot it and i know its only because i'm so dizzy and forgetful but i've got this horrid little inkling that phsycologically - oooo big grown up word alert!!! - i forgot it on purpose because it would mean i'd have an excuse to eat which is why i am now determined that i wont eat - ramble ramble ramble!!!!!

Ohhhhhhh *****, I keep getting it wrong, in the past I have "forgotten" my shakes, usually when Iam a long way away from home,so cant turn back when i "realise" I have forgotten my shakes, so I was talking about me, not you darling, I definately did it so I could eat, I didnt eat because I realised I was being a twatt, so thats why I know its so hard to go all day with no shakes.
Dont beat yourself up, only you know if it was an accident, I think it was, for me I make sure I have tetras everywhere, so I cant do that to myself anymore, so I have a spare at my parents, cris parents, in my car, his car, our van, at work, meant buying extra and I found a bar the other day that was a year out of date, only realised when I tried to eat it,lol.
Your a star, enough said, keep up the water, should stop the nausea and headache, and if you get a chance get some sugar free mints or breathe spray as these will stop nausea too, chewing gum might promote hunger, so stay away from that, or just have a couple of chews, then get rid of it.
sorry for all my blah blah blah.
stepping out of mummy mood now,lol

D'ya know I was just thinking thats exactly what I am going to do from now on, make sure I have spare tetras everywhere, particularly at my work, and then I wont have this problem. Have calmed down a bit now and am not quite so in a tizz about it, am not completely sure whether it was a real accident or not - weird that i cant work that one out - but accident or not I am not going to allow it to knock me off course. thank you for all your lovely words of encouragement and support Penny, you too are a star. going to go and do some work now - been in for 2 hours and done nuffin except moan and drink water! - so will catch you later sista. :)

hi darling, I hope this day has improved for you.
I have had some sleep,and think I will be able to tolerate some fluids, think all this is just how cd affects me now, whatever the case, its horrible.
Take care everyone

Ive dropped half a stone in 2 days, no wonder I feel bloody poorly,lol.
Been reasearching local runs, even looked for one on my birthday in october, how sad is that, seeing as I havent run since June, or tired to, its making me tired just thinking about it,lol

Hey Penny, am feeling loads better now, no more whinging from me - have survived on no shakes and have drank 3.5 litres of water so am not even hungry - have peed a lot though!!!

WOW - half a stone in 2 days!!! Thats fanbloodytastic you little star!!!!

Am tired just reading about running, let alone thinking about it!!! Did you do a lot of running previously?

Ohhhhhhhh darling, glad your feeling better thats fab news.
Could hardly walk before, I have taken part in race for life twice now, and this maddness I took part in over christmas(eating) means if I want to have the occassional maddness,I need a way of burning it all off, hoping running will be my "thing".
Julie and Serena are taking part in race for life with me this year,arent you girlies,lol.
Dont drink too much now Debs, dont want you wetting yourself on the way home,lol

Just got cris to agree to a 6 mile run on my birthday in Daventry, Northamptonshire, an organised run.Iam mad, but it will mean I can have birthday cake, sad, but, something to look forward to,lol.

Hi Debs - so glad you've perked up from this morning.

Hey Julie hope you had a good day at work.

Hi Jules, hope you're well sweetie.

Hiya Penny - well done you on losing 7lb already, that's fab. It won't be long at all before you're back to where you were. Did you go to the CD centre recently or are these WIs at home?

Have not forgotten about race for life - not that you'd let me forget would you! You've set yourself some great fitness goals there, I wish I could be as focussed as you.

Yes I did adjust the stats under my sig, I'm 10st 7 now, goal weight is 9st but I only have another 11lb to reach BMI 25 so hopefully I'll be done with SS by early Feb...

Back