Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi Serena darling, that really is fab news, you have done so well,hate you,lol.
Your one of the most focused people I know, dont remember your one of 3 that lost over christmas.
Very excited about my birthday run, any run, my brains willing, just the body that lets me down.

Ohhhhhhhhhh you telling me off, love that, how is the weather down there,lol. You finished with those jeans yet,so I can have them as a pair of hotpants

Hi Gals.....

Well done on making it thro ya work day without muching Debs..... I wish I could say the same... really let myself down... pinched a couple of bits of choc whilst visiting my ma today and then come home to eat half of my little ones pudding as he refused to eat it.... so ashamed.... now glugging the water trying to wash it thro!!!

Penny... hope ya feeling better Booty.

Julie... how are you doing today?

And Serena.... you really are a bright shining star... I so want your willpower... 5lbs... thats fantastic... and well deserved... well done you.

I did weigh in this morning and I have lost 8.6 lbs this week... so my crimbo weight plus a teenie weenie bit more.... just gotta get back back on the wagon!!

Jules x

Thanks Serana.... getting me exercise too now climbing the bloomin stairs to go to the blasted loo every 5 mins... thinking of adapting one of Leons nappies!!

Morning Sistas!!

Jules that is absolutely brilliant that you've got that off in one week - you feeling in control again huni? Laughed until I almost wee'd at the thought of you in one of Leon's nappies - you nutcase!!!

I am completely over my cheese and crackers binge on Wed and despite being a tough day yesterday I did it - didnt make the same mistake with forgetting my shake today though! Am feeling soooooper positive, am gonna do this!

Serena's right Penny, you are too hard on yourself - you have done so fantastically well and you need to remember that instead of beating yourself about the head with your running shoes - metaphorically speaking - wow, there I go again with a big grown up word!!! :eek:

Serena am so jealous that you have just a stone and a half to go, you're such a star to have stayed so focused when the rest of us fell off the wagon and landed with such a thud! You're an inspiration - as are all my lovely sisters - oh, am getting all emotional now :cry:

Julie - where are you?? I need the other half of my comedy duo - I feel too sensible without you!!!

Hope everyone is good today and all set for a great cd day.

Luv ya's. Dxx

Hi Girlies.....

Well I'm having a good day today... have yet to have my 1st shake and have been glugging the water like a good gal.... and nowt but water and coffee has passed these lips... hoorah... long may it last!!

Been shopping this morning... and it was a real little boost... for the 1st time ever I dared to go into one of those little boutique things (I felt VERY scruffy), you know the ones where they only have one of each thing and no sizes on display, well I actually tried some stuff on and it fitted... was in complete shock... why is it we still feel our old size... I still look at 14/16's and think.. my good they're tiny its never gonna fit... and go back to picking up the 22/24's!!!!! Just can't get my head around it!!!

Anyway... must work... catch ya all later.

Jules x

Right ladies... need your help.... I'm going clubbing Sat week for the 1st time in over 10 years.... haven't got a clue what to wear and don't wanna look like mutton dressed as lamb!!! Any ideas??

Jules x

Hiya girlies have to be a quick one sorry,have been working most of the time so havent had much time to post.How is everyone?I am ok seem to be back on track,but really dont have the same enthusiasm as i did,damn thee xmas!!
Jules if I was going clubbing I would wear something like a long top I have a sequin one which is like a dress sort of thing with tight black trousers and knee high boots but thats me,I dont go by what the young girls wear cos its all flippin shorts and crop tops....mmm wouldnt welook nice in that!!I like the little tops you can get that just kind of cover your arms if they are a problem,which mine are and there are some nice sort of thin meche ones you can get,or what about all black and jazz it up with jewellery,you'll look great whatever you decide.
Right have to go sorry girlies,serena and debs please post your losses so i can send them to irene just you two this week
Have a good night
xx

hi guys, sorry I havent been around today,no real reason, just lots to do in the house.
I have just survived the local pub,and had black coffee only,cris had a pint and a double vodka, so jealous.
I got myself all dressed up , only just fitted into my size 18 jeans, not happy with that, not at all.
Then he dared to make homemade garlic and cheese bread, that smelt amazing, and was very crunchie, he thought it was funny to eat it, right near my ear, hes a foolish man, he really is.
well done everyone for staying strong, your all stars.

Hey everyone :)

Jules that's great about the clothes sizes, you go girl! Sorry no advice regarding clubbing outfit, I've only been clubbing once in the last...erm...12 years! Preferred to stay at home and eat ;-)

Hi Debs, pleased you've had a great day and are feeling better.

Hey Julie, hope you're well hunni you sound rushed off your feet.
My loss this week:

serena 10.12...loss 5...10.7

Penny well done for getting through another day and resisting the pub and the cheesy garlic bread...see you are strong my darling you know you can do it xx

Bless you darling, thanks for your continued encouragement, it means the world to me.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Mine are going for a massive meal and chocolate pudding, well in my dreams anyway,lol.

Ohhhhhhh these jeans are tight, but Iam keeping them on, to help me stop munching, but because it didnt seem to make sense for them to be so tight, I just checked the size, and they are a 16, so dont feel so bad after all, and hey who needs to be able to breathe anyway,lol.

Lol! **throws size 16 hotpants to Penny**

I have just developed a cold so will be spending my weekend alternating between duvet and computer :-(

You up to much? No, really?!

lol, bless your heart, hope you feel better soon.
Going to force cris to go hill walking with our boys, aslong as he has a bottle of vodka to keep him warm he will be fine, the dogs might not be too impressed tho,lol, either that or walk over the cliffes to St margarets bay, depending on the cross winds, might be too dangerous.

Back