Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi ladies....

Well today was a massive failure.... went in shops I have never been in in my life, tried stuff on that I never would have dreamed of.... but did I like any of it... NOPE!!!! Came home with a pair of knee high boots and still nothing to wear....... so looks like I may be going clubbing in boots, knickers and bra... oh wouldn't that be nice!!! To make up for today I've just hit the next website and ordered anything that I vaguely like the look of.... not that I'm getting desperate or anything!!!

Sorry Penny... there probably is some non tut stuff out there but round here everywhere is just like huge jumble sales and I really can't be arsed to search through piles of jumbled up clothing... it does my head in!!! Talkin about doin my head in.... what is it with these skinny shops, Jane Norman, Oasis, House of Frazer that makes them think its a good idea not to put the sizes on the hanger.... how annoying is it to have to search through the whole lot only to find they don't bloomin have the size you want anyway.... I just give in... yes I have no patience... I hate bloomin shopping!!

Anyway... completely knackered and now off to get some much needed booty sleep.

Hope ya feeling better Serena.... do you need a Leon nappy for ya nose??

Jules x

Jules darling thats fine, was only playing. That nappy your offering Serena its not a used one is it, she wouldnt be able to tell by the smell, but the weight might give it away,lol.
Angie you out there girlfriend, hope your well!
Julie, so what you up to, or cant you say cos your being stared at, id stare at you too, you ickle stunner you, how you coping without bars?
Serena, hope your feeling better, and theres no point asking if you had any of the munchies that hubby brought home, your such a swot,but thats why we love you and arent jealous at all,lol.
Debs, what you up too, having fun I hope.
OHHHHH Jules, just to say know what you mean about clothes shopping, thing that Iam finding really annoying , is when I was fat I could never find anything to wear,mainly because I could only shop in one shop, anyway now there are more shops I can go in, BUT, I only ever like the stuff thats way too big for me.
Hey and I want your boots, but still waiting for proper legs, Santa forgot to give them to me as a present this year, well actually he said I was on the naughty list as far as that was concerned,lol.
So off out to walk the dogs now,if you dont here from me again for a while, I'm frozen solid on the top of a cliffe top somewhere, knowing my luck, probably in the famous PPP (penny peeing position), trust me if you lived near me, you'd know about that one, apparently the cost of counselling for tramua has massively increased in the dover area over the last 3yrs.
So Iam hoping this is up to Julies ramdom posts, if not at least I tried,lol

serena 10.12...loss 5...10.7........................3.28%
Jules 14.0(.2) loss 8.6 ...... 13.5 (.6).............4.33%

Team total..................3.87%
Well done girls gonna get these off to irene will post later,have good day
xx

Lol Penny you're in fine form today my gal!

Jules, totally sympathise with the clothes shopping thing...sucks doesn't it! By the way if you could bung over Leon's nappy for my snotty nose that would be fab, preferably clean if poss, actually make that two cos the totm fairy has paid me a visit today aswell the b*tch :0(

Ah... it never rains but it pours doesn't it Serena... poor you..... now sending that nappy... thought I'd send a pee pee one as you won't be able to smell it and apparently its very good for the skin.... according to some boxer who wore his sons peed nappies under his gloves.... apparently!!!

xx

OMG weekends are so bloody hard.
Cris cooked an amazing roast dinner, and I have some meat and vegis, he also put 2 homemade yorkshires on my plate too, OMG, I didnt eat them and then he dished up his dinner and he was crunching away on roast potatoes, he cooked sooooo much, and the mass of leftovers are calling me constantly, please help me shut them up its, too much.
i will probably make it to the end of today okish, but it will tomorrow when hes gone to work and Iam left alone with the ickle *******, sooo stressed, I know in the grand scheme of things, considering whats going on in the world, but ohhhhhh Iam so stressed.

Penny, go and chuck the leftovers in the bin right now. No, DON'T think of the starving kids in Africa, they don't give a monkeys whether you have second helpings or not. I on the other hand do and will send some snot vibes over to the roasties and yorkies right now...:vibes:

Ok so your suggestion is to think if the spuds and yorkshires covered in your snot, that seems a damn fine plan, will have to keep reminding myself of that lovely imagine, for this minute its working.

Well done on resisting the yorkies Penny, I wish I could say the same!! I bought a bottomless coffee deal at the soft play centre today and it came with the muffin... this I intended to give the boys after they'd had their dinners but they only ate half and piggy chops here scoffed the rest!!! Have been feeling extremely sick ever since and serves me right too!!

Finally searched through all the tut today and actually found a nice long jumper.... bought some cheap leggings and together they make a very nice outfit..... still no good for clubbing but very nice all the same... I haven't worn leggings since I was about 10!!!

xx

So you have been vomiting or feeling sick, theres a difference, either way bless your heart.
Leggings, ohhhhhh I wear those instead of tights, as its very hard to find tights at my height, they are actually cheaper than tights for me, how insane is that.
Hope you feel better soon, and if any other foods tempt you, cover them in Serenas snot, its a vivid image thats helping me step away from food.

Hi girls what charmin conversations you do have....eww snot lovely,dont send it over here thanks serena,as for wee wee nappys I have some here too, if you want one let me know I will run it over to you.
Penny shut up about eating that food chuck it in the bin right now girl,if you dont im comin round and im gonna eat it then you will feel really bad for making me break my diet.Cant you give it to the doggys im sure they would gulp it down so quick you wouldnt have a chance to grab it back.I want to hear very soon its gone and not down your osophagus however you spell it...........aunty julie has spoken....yeah like youre bothered heehee!!
Jules....i know what you mean about jumble sales in the shops what a nightmare,i went and bought some clothes yesterday all the things were on the wrong hangers,how bloody annoying kept thinking id found my size and it kept being size 8-10s i persevered though and got a few bargains so spose it was worth it.
right going so penny can read my reply....penny.....im watchin you......:peep::eatdrink051::whoopass::sign0151:
xx

Last edited:
Hey Julie how's it going? Oh and I forgot to reply to your post about Christmas Eve and that poor woman, I laughed so loudly that Ralph came into the room to see what I was up to!

the damn roasties and y puddings are still there, calling me.
Cris is offended i didnt at least try his york puddings, whats he like, then next minute, he will give me a hard time for gaining weight.
Earlier today I took some of the homemade truffles out of the freezer, and he hasnt eaten them, so they are calling me too.
will has to go to bed soon, to avoid the food.
I hope your all well, and that monday will be a good cd day.
Ju Ju didnt see you earlier, sorry

Morning girls,monday again,I do so love mondays.....Not!!
Hi serena,how are you me lovely?I dont think that woman would have laughed, I havent seen her since the incident,hopefully she doesnt know about what we did!!
Penny hope you didnt eat those bits last night if they made it through without being eaten they wont taste all that by today anyway especially if you heat them up yuk.You ok?
Jules hows you today?Look forward to hearing about your next shopping adventure,I hate shopping well most of all I hate the queing and trying to look at things while people are in the way.Anyway at least you got your boots....Im a bit of a boot/shoe person as in you can never have enough.
Debs how you doing girlie?hope youre ok
right laters
xx

Morning all, just been catching up in the weekends posts and having a wee chortle or two to myself!

Sorry wasnt around at the weekend and am sorry I didnt get my results to you Julie, wasnt sure if we were doing results last week or not or i would have posted them earlier.

Had an eye infection over the weekend and my left eye was swollen up like i'd just done 10 rounds with tyson! Felt it coming on Friday afternoon and by Sat morning it was awful! Have hidden in the house most of the weekend and when i went out for petrol yesterday I wore sunglasses - looked like a total diva in the p'ing rain!!! Much better today though so unfortunately I had to come to work!

Just a quickie today for now, hope everyone is well and all motivated for the week.

Dx

Just sitting here watching telly for some light relief and theres a sodding ad on about vaginal imbalance, ohhhhhhhh isnt there a cut of point for some ads,lol
NO naughties eaten, very proud of me, however have just got a copy of our local cd centres monthly mag and I feel all gulity again, there are places left in the group, but I dont want to loose 3stone, or have the worry of finding the money every week for 3 months on the other hand, the group got me this far,ohhhhhhhhh help

Back