Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Haha debs hope your baseball capped love sick puppy dont see you now,poor you though ouch!!Hope you get better soon.
Dont worry about the results I didnt put any in either this week hopefully we will have a full team again this week,have sent soola a message and am going to send one to lisa to see if she is still wanting to be part of the team hopefully will hear back from them soon.
Have a good day
xx

Just sitting here watching telly for some light relief and theres a sodding ad on about vaginal imbalance, ohhhhhhhh isnt there a cut of point for some ads,lol
NO naughties eaten, very proud of me, however have just got a copy of our local cd centres monthly mag and I feel all gulity again, there are places left in the group, but I dont want to loose 3stone, or have the worry of finding the money every week for 3 months on the other hand, the group got me this far,ohhhhhhhhh help
aaahhh pen pen,its hard isnt it thats why i opted for the group again,the financial side is a commitment though so know how you feel,hope youre ok luvvy
xx

AAARRRGGGHHHHH.... Why why why.... Ladies I've done it again... I've just sat here and in the space of ten minutes scoffed a sachet of CD porridge followed by not 1 but 2 Crunchie bars!!!!!! I'm disgusting!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Jules its so hard to get back on the cd wagon,dont worry love who knows why we do it but we do,just dont stuff your face cos youve had that
xx

Ohhhhh Jules darling,your not disgusting at all, I do that all the bloody time,and thats why ive been doing this for so sodding long.
Every restart is so much harder than the last, you can and will do this. I believe in you darling!

Julie, thanks for earlier your a star, so much to think about,and no decision made yet, and get rid of that sodding Miss Piggy sig NOW

Ohhhhh Jules darling,your not disgusting at all, I do that all the bloody time,and thats why ive been doing this for so sodding long.
Every restart is so much harder than the last, you can and will do this. I believe in you darling!

Julie, thanks for earlier your a star, so much to think about,and no decision made yet, and get rid of that sodding Miss Piggy sig NOW
well you are welcome hunny,i always love chatting to you,im glad youre thinking about it though
xx

Just spoke to my dad and he thinks I should go for it,but I havent got a thursday off for at least 3 weeks, so I just dont know and its the money too.
Think I need a crunchie too,lol

Just spoke to my dad and he thinks I should go for it,but I havent got a thursday off for at least 3 weeks, so I just dont know and its the money too.
Think I need a crunchie too,lol
Oi you dont need a bloody crunchie now stop it missy!!
blimey what a pain your work is dont spose you could swap with someone?
xx

Not alot of point asking to be honest,and maybe if I have a regular day to see sally, maybe I will be ok, god only knows.

its a pain isnt it even if you could just go to the first one then it would be ok cos youd only miss 2
xx

Here get me Im doing a first aid course tomorrow(not that I need it of course) any volunteers?
xx

No more putting people in a picture poses again , you!
Wont make a decision til I know the feb rota
Haha cant i show them my technique then they might be impressed!!
Dont blame ya on the rota thing not much point if you cant go very often is there?!
xx

Cris is home, in a mood me thinks, told him his dinner was ready, so he f'ing rings his mum,so his dinner is going cold now, stop it Penny, you told him it was ready, its not your problem.

Cris is home, in a mood me thinks, told him his dinner was ready, so he f'ing rings his mum,so his dinner is going cold now, stop it Penny, you told him it was ready, its not your problem.
No its not your problem although it is bloody annoying,andy does it all the time,I ignore it now once i say its ready if he dont want it then fine.
xx

Andy will be home soon,so I wont be on the computer as you know I get stared at wqhen hes here and huffed and puffed at,he will probably be on msn chatting to his daughter so thats ok.If I dont get back on hope everyone has a good evening,jules be a good girl not much of today left go to bed early like me!!
xx

Evenin' sistas!

What a bloody day, all work work work, what the hell do they think i'm there for, i ask you!!!

Jules, put the crunchies out of your mind, they're gone and you just have to forget about them and not start picking now you're got the taste - you've done so well, dont spoil it chic.

Off for a wee dose of oriental chilli and a half hour in front of the tv before Conor comes home and starts being a trainee teenager!

Will try and pop on later, if not, i'll catch you all tomorrow.

Dx

want to talk to cris about the group meetings, but hes in a mood me thinks, nothing I can put my finger on,but hes not himself, so cant talk to him,ohhhhhhhh frustrating.
Feeling very tearful today too, and should of visited my dad who I havent seen for almost 2 months, but its go stressful, that I couldnt face it today, just couldnt.
Nite all, take care

Good Morning lovely ladies, hope everyone is well today.

Julie - you heard anything from Soola or Lisa yet? Hope they are both ok. Enjoy your first aid course - am still laughing at the thought of your attempts on your neighbour!!

Sorry to hear you're feeling low Penny, anything any of us can do to cheer you up? Chin up huni, hope you're feeling more Pennylike today.

Jules - no crunchies for you today lady!

Serena - how's you today?

Right, off to do some work - have a good day ladies.

Dx

Last edited:
Back