Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Julie I would rather you didnt use my WI results, if thats ok, so please go ahead and advertise for a new member, ta lovely.

So who will win the race, emmmmmmmmm come on girls you can do it!

Debs congrats on passing the under 200lb gang, its a fab feeling isnt it, we must never leave the gang, OK?

Angie, just another hi hi, hope your ok.

Serena, Serena, you are such a total star, and Iam totally and utterly so very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So when do they want you to start 810, because I think you have to once you have a healthy BMI, are you worried about it, I know Iam, once I eat, I find it hard not to stop. Just as a by the by, for you all c eggs are on page 14000 of the cd booklet, dont worry if you cant find it, its a page that is know to fall out the books.

Jules, so sorry about your news darling, its seems no jobs are safe at the moment,so despite hating mine, I should be grateful I have one, so apologies for moaning the other day,
Nite nite all.

Morning girls,we may have a new member popping onto the thread later just to let you know.
Serena I am so jealous...8lbs to go to your healthy bmi,I remember when you hit the overweight rather than obese bmi and you were excited about that,you have done so well I am really pleased for you clever girl......can I have your clothes please?Haha!!
Penny ok we wont use your wis not a problem,how you doing girl friend,still being good I hope.I saw that page 14000 in the book it also had nuts and roses and quality street on it,I cant bloody find it now must have fallen out of mine too.
Debs sorry I cant be mental all the time as I would be locked up so for now you have to deal with the totally boring, normal, couldnt give a toss about most things,not insane,sound as a pound without no beans,totally non random Julie!!AARGH!!
Jules sending you (((((hugs))))) so sorry to hear about your job,hope youre ok luvvy thinking of you.
Soola how you doing today are you still tunnel vision to be the winner?
Today is the start of new group at cd centre cant wait,it helps me a lot I wanna go for at least 7lbs next week so hold me to that one,not sure if i will do it though as it wont be like starting from scratch so dont know whats going on with my glyco stores,mind you I harvested quite a lot of food over crimbo so I should be ok.
Right off to work
xx

serena 10.7...loss 3...10.4
debs 14.7...loss 4....14.3

Morning sistas

Jules - am so sorry to hear your news - are they giving you notice so that you at least have time to try and find something else?

Penny I'm never leaving the under 200 gang - no way, no how! I'm in it for keepsies now - and so are you! This is the least I've weighed for 9 years and in another few pounds time I'll be the lightest I have been since I was 21 which was more than a few years ago now!!

Serena you're just a wee star, you must be feeling fantastic.

I havent even spoken to my cdc about the time when I will need to go up the plans because I am already in such a panic about it, despite having a fair bit to go before I have a healthy bmi. I know its wrong but i'm stock piling at the moment so that when i do get to the point when i have to move up i have plenty of shakes and stuff stored that i can still do secret ss if i cant face eating food, although not really a secret now that i've told everyone! Doh!

Julie, you couldnt be totally non random if you tried huni - and i mean that in the nicest possible way you lovely random insane person - its so nice not to be alone in my insanity. :wave_cry: Good luck with the wi at the centre today.

Did that page 14000 also have cheese on it? Weird, but its fallen out of my book too but I'm sure cheese was on there and crisps and possibly gin too!!!

Off to do some work now and fill the water bottle again - sadly not with gin!

Dxx

PS am really not a raging alcoholic, depsite talking about gin a lot, and before 9am, but then again I guess i would say that if I was an alcoholic! :confused:

Hi Julie, so jealous that your starting the group tonite, I cant tell you, but it will be fab, and your gonna get that 7lb off no problem, you have to remember that you were one of the stars of the last group, so hang on to that.
Hope the day goes well and that you manage to make that £20 you need,lol.
Jules, hope your ok darling.
Serena, how are you my lovely ickle darling, when am I going to get my hot pants, and dont give em to that Julie woman.
Debs I hope you have a good cd day, and no we wont be leaving the under 200lb gang, and for all of you, if you think there was something on page 14000, Iam sure it is, its so annoying mines fallen out, and I simply cant remember,lol.
About to volunteer to go into work, what am I like, I still hate it, but I know my friends are struggling and the managers arent helping,so maybe I can.
Nothing else to report,apart from another 1lb off this morning, yippee, ohhhhhhhh and finally in the pink, double yippeee,lol

OHHHHHHHh Serena we have the same amount to loose now, yipeeee:).
I have 12lb to loose before I have a healthy BMI, so not as impressive as you, but Iam trying to be good,its an amazing feeling and an alien to think I have less than a stone to loose to be considered healthy, ohhhhhhhhhhhh.:8855:cant believe it.

Well hey everyone hope you are all fine and dandy. That bloody page 14000 falling out of the book like that, such a pain. It also said that calories from home-made treats like fairy cakes don't count, especially if you eat them straight out of the oven just to test that they turned out ok.

Penny you are doing so well hun, and yay for ketosis you superstar!! Wow can't believe we have the same amount to lose, I am so inspired by your loss that I feel quite honoured to be compared with you xx.

I am quite anxious about moving up the CD plans, Sally and I discussed it last week and she said I could go onto 810 now if I wanted to. However I've decided to continue on SS+ until I get to BMI 25 (9st 10) as I'd rather make the most of the time I have left before I'm forced to up my calories.

Debs, well done on your 4lb loss, sorry for mentioning the CE word, it's the first thing I've seen during all my CD'ing that has made me stop and think oooh I really miss that :-(

Hi Julie, good luck with the club tonight, I know you will go and show them all how it's done! The Wednesday "group" has disintegrated therefore I will now be going for my weigh ins every Thursday evening at 6.45 so hopefully I will bump into you most weeks.

Soola - hello and how's it going hun?

Jules - sending you more good vibes, hope you are ok x

Have a great day everyone xxx

Hi girls,penny you are doing fandiddlytastic...see knew you could do it.Volunteering to go into work whats wrong wiv yow me homie,oops forgot im doing volunteer work now ooh whats wrong wiv me me homie?!We must have come over all bob geldof perhaps its all the charity shops we go in!I always know Im in a good cheap one when it stinks!!
Debs woohoo another 4lbs although I can take it IM BLOODY JEALOUS!!Not really, am pleased for you you know that sis Im more determined now flippin heck you just get those losses even with page 14000 by your side ,cheese was definatley there also so was chicken tikka massalla onion bhajis and vodka but only drunk in pints,how I wish I could find that flippin page!!
Serena Im mighty chuffed youre gonna be going on thursday nights,although it wont be for much longer!!I asked for the clothes first serena so penny.......tough!!Mind you they will fit you first but how I would love to see you in a pair of serenas trousers.....heyhey!!It will be ok if we are expecting a flood!!
xx

Hi darling, I hope your all well, and I did go into work, and spent until 7pm there, which wasnt the plan, but it helped, so thats the main thing.
I have had a bad cd day today, no cheats, but only had 2 shakes and about, well less than a litre of water, so annoyed with myself, but it was so busy at work.
So I will have a frozen tetra in a bit, and drink as much as I can, trouble is, I have a long day tomorrow, so really want to sleep and not have to keep waking up too pee constantly.

Julie, I was at Nettos earlier, about 7.30ish and I knew you were in the centre and I was tempted to text you to pop out, but I controlled myself,lol . Hope the group went well and that theres lots of gossip

Thanks darling, but I have no intention of eating anything I shouldnt, want to be at goal by valentines night, so giving it my all, but i know I wont loose if I dont drink, which is why Iam annoyed.

You can only do your best my hunni.

I wonder how Julie's getting on in the group, I predict that right now Nina is still telling them all about her Christmas cheats whilst everyone is glancing at their watches...

evening sisters.god this restart lark is a killer,my stomach is grumbling like mad,but i am trying to keep it quiet with water,i am never ever ever doing this resart again so that makes this my last diet ever,weigh in sat and minus -7lb so far but god its a killer this time,went into keto day 1 lucky me ,but still having headaches,ho hum.

was totally thinking the same thing,lol.
I got an email from the other Julie the other day, and she wasnt sure if she would be restarting cd, as she gained 7lb over christmas.

Hey Soola we meet at last! We're never online at the same time...hmmmn or is there a reason for that ;-)

Well done on your loss petal, that's fab!!

was totally thinking the same thing,lol.
I got an email from the other Julie the other day, and she wasnt sure if she would be restarting cd, as she gained 7lb over christmas.

That's not good about Julie, she really struggled to get the weight off too so it's a real shame. Hope she's ok...

morning sisters ,lets see if my brain remembers everyone err julie,dizzy,serena,penny and jules is that right,where ast.hope you are all fine and dandy feeling more energetic this morning 7.21 lol.and my breath is a stinky affair so must be in good keto,its just keeping the faith with it.hard hard hard,well i hope you all have a good cd day and i will try very hard too,want a big loss from restart,spea soon sisters soola x

Back