Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

You can only do your best my hunni.

I wonder how Julie's getting on in the group, I predict that right now Nina is still telling them all about her Christmas cheats whilst everyone is glancing at their watches...
Blimey are you psychic,yes I think it may be a problem as many people looked severely bored,one lady from the group we did before that came once was not amused!!One thing nina said actually completely cracked me up she was looking for your phone number serena so she could ring you,but surprisingly she couldnt find it,you got away without giving it to her didnt you!!
There are 11 people in group at mo,so hopefully most will stay,I awake this morning with re newed vigour and determination.I would like to start my losses from next week as I really want to start afresh if none of you mind.
Penny you should have let me know you were going to nettos,i wouldnt have got your text though as we had to turn off the phones,but I must have got a bit of a vibe cos I was gonna have a fag about 7.30 but it was too cold!Have a good day at work,youre doing really well and youre on a roll now.some of the girls were saying last night you know that pic on the wall at cdc black and white of that girl in the black dress with the long blonde hair she lost 6 and a half stone and has put it all back on.
Soola am with you on the restart thing hard going isnt it,but once you get back in the swing of things you will be fine love you did so well before and a big congrats on the 7lbs fab way to go.
Hi to everyone else have a good day
xx

Last edited:
Morning sistas, am popping on to say hello but other than that I have nothing much to say! Am feeling a bit flat today (wish my stomach was as flat as I feel!) so have decided to take a half day and go home at lunchtime for some me time which will consist of lying on the sofa watching crap on tv and drinking water!

Hope everyone is well and planning a good cd day.

Dx

Hi everyone

Hope you feel better Debs and enjoy your me time with the trash TV, there's nothing finer when you feel like crap :D

Julie, I didn't not give Nina my number on purpose, she just thrust her contact details under my nose and didn't ask for mine so I didn't offer! Honest...bless her, she's ok really but the group does end up turning into The Nina Cheats Show. Must be even more boring if you don't even know the person yet and not what you want to hear when you're trying to get back in the zone. So did the lady who dropped out of week 1 come back this time then?

Penny, Soola and Jules hope you're all having a good day.

Have a fab day sisters xx

Hi ya Sistas...

Thanks for bearing with me and all ya lovely hugs and wishes... they worked a treat!! Been for an interview this morning and as well as looking extremely fit and skinny in my outfit I got the job.... whhhhoooooo hooooo!! Very scarey in reality tho as I've always worked in admin.... and will now be doing care work... but as I look at it is gotta be soooooo much more rewarding even tho less paid.... ya can't have everything.... kind of exciting and scarey at the same time.... gotta go on a 4 day course at the beginning of Feb so we'll see how that goes.... but at least I haven't gotta panic about no income!! To top everything off.... I lost 2.2lbs this week... extremely chuffed after indulging in Crunchies and muffins... but I do realize I'm very very lucky and have gotta sort myself out and get my butt in gear... for god sake I only have 2 stone to go... thats now't and I wanna get there before the bloomin summer!!

Anyway... enough about me.. hope everyone else is doing fab... sounds like it from the losses this week.... Hows the cold Serena? Julie, what is this group thingy ya all on about... we don't have any of that?

Jules x

hi girls,Jules I am so pleased for you getting another job so quickly well done you,you must be well chuffed.As for the weight loss well done about that you will soon be in the 12s wish I could say that.
serena,I felt quite sorry for her as I felt some people were taking the piss out of her and I thought that was a bit mean,shes a lonely old lady as far as I can see and also not very well treated at home I know she can be irritating but Im gonna try and let her talk to me so she dont wind everyone else up too soon.
Jules the centre we go to is run by 2 cdc's they have groups running which is where me penny and serena met,the groups run for 12 weeks and are really good fun so thats it really,it helps as you know you are all going through the same thing,serena and penny dont need to do another group unlike snorty hoggy piggy ere!!
Hi debs sorry youre feeling flat.....oh the joys!!I had mega cramp last night my god it was bloody agony,my leg really hurts today im feeling very sorry for myself too!!
xx

:talk017: Congrats n your new job Jules, that's fantastic news! Well done on your weight loss too.

Julie hope your leg is better, if not you could alsways chop it off and hey presto you'll be at goal weight without even having to touch another tetra...hmmmn might be a tad drastic though. And I'm woth Penny in saying get rid of the Miss Piggy glittery sign!! That aint you no more me homie...xx

Hi serena yeah I did consider that but where would I buy 1 legged trousers?
I cant get rid of miss piggy cos 1..its true
2...dont know how have been trying to get rid of 100% thing and I cant!!
You ok hunny?
xx

Yeah I'm ok thanks.

I think you can get rid of your glitter sigs by going into edit signature, click on the glittery sig in the Edit Signature window (below the preview pane) a load of little white square boxes will come up, then just press delete on your keyboard and it should disappear.

How's things going today hun?

Thanks hun I will give that a try,Im fine thanx feeling greatly inspired now the group has started,feels weird with a different bunch though,sally and rosie said you look really lovely,and martine she said she saw you last week and you looked beautiful.
xx

Hmm thank you hun but I think not,I tried to delete it and it wont bloody go so Id best be 100% then so as not to be a liar.
xx

O.k ladies.... I'm a crap teamie!!! Sobody kick me up the butt!!! Demolished half a tin of biscuits and half a bottle of Vodka tonight... and was promptly sick!!! Think my buttons stuck on Self Destruct at the mo!!

Hi everyone, saw that you might be looking for new team members and it said to come on this site was wondering if maybe i could join you. my name is vicki started SS last week and lost 7lbs. Hope to hear from you love vicki

O.k ladies.... I'm a crap teamie!!! Sobody kick me up the butt!!! Demolished half a tin of biscuits and half a bottle of Vodka tonight... and was promptly sick!!! Think my buttons stuck on Self Destruct at the mo!!
Jules...I fell sorry for you hun this is how I have been one good day 2 bad for me,have you managed a day yet full on no cheating?I hadnt but I did yesterday and I can honestly say today I feel completely back in the zone.You know you can do it,why dont you do ss+ with the meal or 810 for now,and build up slowly,you know if you have the voddy you will munch so steer well clear,I only have to have a couple and im in the cupboard looking for biscuits and crisps.Right come on you dont want to be left behind do you,you can do this we're all with you....:gen126: and no more talk of being a crap teamie,its not what you do its the coming on here supporting and chatting thats important sending ((((hugs)))))) for you xx
Hows everyone today?Im 2lbs down as of yesterday it was pretty hard going but yay I did it.I cooked a roast for everyone and was dribbling but thats ok Im used to doing that from my days as a passenger on the sunshine bus.
Penny how are you doing still sticking to it I hope,are you around Monday?
Debs I know we wont get a reply til you go back into work monday but hi anyway hope youre feeling more inflated now.
Soola how you doing,still with the programme?Love youre take on never re starting this diet again can totally go with that one.
Serena hope youre ok this fine sunny day....yeah rite its absolutely chucking it down here another day indoors for me with screaming whinging kids whoopee!!
xx

Last edited:
Morning all, I want and need sleep,but its just not happening,and now Iam too tired to sleep and feel like poo.
Jules I agree with Julie, your fab,we all are, thats why we are in this sistahood.
Huggles to everyone,catch you later

Hi everyone, saw that you might be looking for new team members and it said to come on this site was wondering if maybe i could join you. my name is vicki started SS last week and lost 7lbs. Hope to hear from you love vicki
Hi vicki of course you can join us welcome to our team,congrats on the loss fab,well done,tell us a bit about yourself hun,most of the people here are completely insane with the exception of myself,hope you can fit in with that:8855:
Please can you post your loss below everyone elses you do this by copying and pasting in a new reply,if you have a problem please let us know thanks

Serena 10.7...loss 3...10.4
debs 14.7...loss 4....14.3
Jules 13.5(.6).... loss 2.2..... 13.3(.4)

Hi soola any chance you can post yours too thankyou muchly
xx

Back