Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hi girls............debs Im really sorry somehow I missed your post about your migrane,you poor love,I really hope you are better today sending lots of big ((((((hugs))))) for you hunny xx

Jules hope you are ok with work and everything,when I left a job a while back my boss was not nice I got everything done I needed to before I went ,but he loved his stapler and tippex so I emptied all the staples and hid all the tippex,revenge felt mighty sweet I bet he blew his stack he was rather over the edge!!
Hi serena,pen pen,soola and vicki hope youre ok girls,penny I will text you later xx

Yay woopee I got a pink stick this morning so Im hap hap happy right lots to do laters
xx

morning everyone,
i have gota day off today so chilling out for an hour or so. I read about the Keto sticks, do you know where i could buy some? When i first started my cdc said i would be able to tell when i'm in Ketosis ans she doesn't stock them but to be honest i feel so up and down i can't tell if i'm in ketosis or not.
Hope your all still doing well. love vicki xx

Hi vicki,how are you doing?I bought mine in the local chemist you have to ask for them mine were just over a fiver for the pot and theres quite a few in there.
when I go into keto Im like a mad thing I have so much energy and am just buzzing all the time,thats why i thought i was yesterday.last time I was up at 5.30 cleaning and lots of mad things,I even went on my excercise bike and was pedalling away like mad when andy woke up,he thinks im crazy anyway so didnt really pay much attention to me!!
xx

Hello, just popping on to say hello - lordy I sound almost like a Lionel Richie song!!!

Went in to work today and was back home by 11am - strip lights are not good!!! Have worked at home though and am doing the same tomorrow just until i'm sure this nasty migraine pain in the ass (well, pain in the head, but you all know what i mean!!) is totally gone!

Julie, sorry to say it hun, but you were certified even before the first aid course!!! Seriously though, well done you! I'd say that I'll rely on you for all my emergencies from now on but I think you're a bit far away. I did a first aid course with work years ago but never renewed my certification when it expired - the only thing i was ever asked for out of my special green box was a freakin plaster!! I was desperate for a seriously ill emergency victim, or a chemical spillage outside the office, but alas it never happened!! Maybe just aswell though, I'd have sh*t myself with panic!!!

Off to make the brat's, ooops, I mean Conor's, dinner now and crack open an oriental chilli soup for moi.

Hope everyone is still in da zone sistas!!

Dx

Good morning girls,emmmm i think I can safely say Im in keto,its 5.30 and I have been up for 1/2 hour,i have made a coffee,and videoed daughters boyfriend snoring away like some sort of swamp creature.They went out last night there was a load of empty wine bottles in the kitchen so I assume he is rather plastered.I am watching him closely ready to perfom any emergency first aid I deem necessary,we were taught a good one(or so i will tell him)when someone is snoring, pinch their nose and kick them!!There was one good tip in the book it said a quick list at the back,if it bleeds plug it,if its burnt cool it,things like that then the last one said if theyve got diarroeah(cant spell it) tell em not to cough!!
Right how are we all today?Debs hows the head?Hope you are feeling ok.Like the old plaster first aid thing haha!!
Serena hopefully see you tonight I will try to get there early but andys working so i may not.If i dont see you good luck for wi.
angie hope youre still in the zone ooooh innit wikid when you are!!
penny stop bloody working so hard sister,everyone needs time off sending you big((((((((hugs))))))))
jules hope youve managed to get back on track its hard to do love but once youre there you will be fine.
Vicki how are things going?when is your wi?how do you like all those loony people in our team?haha!!
Righty ho have a good day off to clean the oven!!
xx

Hello all

I'm working from home again today - just having a cheeky wee tea break just now and i do like to spend my tea break with my luvverli sistas - even though you are all off somewhere having a life.

Julie, I bet you're out offering first aid to strangers - have this vision of you as a first aid super hero now - :superwoman: - hyped up on ketosis and racing about with your first aid book and box of goodies! Like the snoring tip though - never saw that one in my book, but i likes it!!!

Heads better today so i'll go into the office tomorrow and leave my little vampire lair (darkness!).

Good luck with the weigh in's everyone. Am not sure how i'm still losing at the moment cos i keep having little picks but i really have to stop - have forgotten what a pink stick looks like!!! Am sure its all gonna catch up with me and i'll wake up one day and be 18stone again - oh no, have to stop picking now! today will be day 1 of no picking!

How you getting on Jules, still sticking with it?

Debs...was 14.3...lost 5....now 13.12

Off to do some workeees now.

Hugs to all.

dx

Oi you whats this Debs...was 14.3...lost 5....now 13.12 in the 13s now bloody hell debs!!well done I better get drinking more water this aint on!!haha!!only joking I cant believe your losses they are amazing keep going girl think your gonna be there before me!!
Right back off to work again
xx

Wow Debs another great loss! You go girl!

Julie your posts do cheer me up so much, you;re so funny, I may have to faint at the CD centre tonight, around 7pm coincidentally, and wait til you arrive so you can give me a good kick to revive me. Good luck with your WI tonight darlin, I'm sure you will have smashed it xx

Hi Soola, Penny, Jules and Vicki, hope you are all enjoying your shakes, tetras and this loverly weather... xx

Only me back again,went to work oh nice knock the door they arent bloody in,charming ,I thought there may have been someone in,in need of my medical expertise,so I looked in my boot for a first aid kit didnt have one so I scarpered as fast as my flabby little legs would carry me and slammed the car door and roared off.Now thats class!!(I did actually do all of the above apart from I knew I didnt have afirst aid kit,but the only reason was that I then didnt wanaa work and was afraid someone would answer the door so I legged it)
Serena,I am hoping lazy cow of a daughter of mine will be in to look after charlie so i can get there about ten to seven,shes not up yet mind you its only quarter to two what do i expect,when I came home earlier I had lent them my key,where were they?In flippin bed so theres me hammering on the door for 20 mins in the peeing rain,when she finally emerged looking like something that had been in and then spat back out of a refuse site she just looked at me and said 'what' I refused to speak for fear of the four letter tirrade that would have exited my gob at 10,000 decibels!So shes gonna be up when I leave or her and boyfriend will be getting pints of water chucked over them.
anyway im fed up of typing now,im drinking a cappucino shake,hot,its just like the vanilla with coffee in,I was expecting some magical experience....I should know better shouldnt I!!
xx

Last edited:
Kids eh? :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for you tonight, you're obviously so much in keto that it will hopefully translate on the scales for you.

I'm having one of those days where I just "feel" really heavy even though I've done my same old same old :( ...oh well I'll find out tonight.

Hey serena you might have a woosh!!you said youve never had one!!wouldnt that be fab 12lbs or something you would be finished next week heehee!!
xx

evening sisters nothing to report today feeling full of the joys of spring winter whatever,dizzy fab loss you go girl that 38lb we had to lose is going down fast hee hee,julie your life is so full of drama ,you will have to write a screenplay and i will direct it , lights camera, action, ha ha
hope everyone else is fine lets win this week challenge gooooooo sisters

Debs...was 14.3...lost 5....now 13.12
Serena...was 10.4...lost 3...now 10.1

:greenapple: I am sooooo happy (or should that be sad lol), I lost 3lb and when I updated my stats just now it took my BMI to 25.something...OMG OMG OMG!!! I can almost pretend to be a thin girl!!!

Hope you are all ok, Julie how did you get on luvvi, lost loads I bet cos you looked fab tonight xx

Hi ladies... yet another quickie... cause I'm just sooooo busy!!! Not a lot to report... lost all of 0.2 lbs this week.... lol.... but I suppose at least it went down!! Back on the wagon... 3rd day now.... and I'm all so jealous of you girlies that get the fab keto energy.... I never have... I feel tired and hungry 24/7... just get more used to it the longer I stick with it!!! Got another wedding Sat.. so thats gonna be yet another challenge.... but hopefully that'll be the last obstacle till target!!

Right.. must go!! Huge fandabby doozey to Debs and Serena... fantastic losses.... so so green with envy but chuffed for ya. Wow 25 bmi must feel fantastic..... big pat on the back.

Jules x

Back