Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

The silly thing is that if you were already 2 1/2 stone lighter and then put that amount of weight on, they'd all be saying "ooh you're looking a bit heavier...should you be eating that" etc...whatever we do it's always wrong in someone's eyes. Oh well you only have a few weeks of this left, you'll be easily done by Easter so not too long to have to put up with silly comments.

Thats true,well I wont see anyone now for a few weeks so I should be ok.
how are you doing?are you still full of determination?bet you will be in march newsletter!!how are you gonna take a make over!!
xx

Make over?? WTF?! :eek:

I am in a seriously bad mood today, been losing hair for the last few weeks but a big amount came out today. My hair's very thin anyway so if I do have a makeover it'll be so that I look like Sinead O Bloody Connor.

Really wanna crawl into bed and never get out of it ever again :mad:

Sorry for the whinge I just can't be bothered with it all today...

Glad you are doing well, sounds like the new group is just what you needed...what are the new lay-dees like?

Hi Sisters.... hope ya all Fab.

1stly... Julie.... my god.... i've just had a snout at your photos and what a transformation.... don't mean to be rude but if you hadn't have said your before pics where you I would have thought they were of your mother.... you've lost at least 20 years as well as the weight.... fantastic.

Well... as you may have guessed from my silence I have yet again well and truely fell of the wagon this weekend... had an old school friend over to stay and we had another friends Wedding... so copious amounts of alcohol and food consumed but well enjoyed... and you know what... I think its done me good... I feel well and truely ready to get back down to it now and get stuck in and shift this last damn bit. The thing that was fab for the 1st time was I didn't feel like I had to shy away from all the cameras... and have actually enjoyed looking at all the pictures on facebook.... I have a neck back.... hoorah!!!!

Attachments

• me 250109.jpg
    me 250109.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 16
poor you,I think there is something a few of the girls use when that happens,why dont you put a new thread up on the main forum and ask I heard it really works think theres some tablets you can get.
Yeah some of the girls are a good laugh,dont think we will be out of there much before 9 as there are 11 of us at mo,that may dwindle but at the moment everyone seems determined hope they do stay
xx

Bless you jules thats really sweet,didnt really wanna put them up but thought I should I hate them but there you go!!
Well glad you enjoyed yourself,you sound like youre enjoying life to the full haha!!
On that pic in your sig which one is you?all of you look slim!!
xx

Ah Serena.... I've been losing the hair too... its a complete nightmare isn't it... I too have really really thin sparse hair so can't afford to lose a lot.... I have already bought a wig as back up cause my scalp is seriously scared!! I've heard some girls talking about a shampoo bar that Lush do thats meant to help... and zinc and something else.... hope it stops soon for ya... big hugs... xx

I'm the ghostly white one..... in the middle.... the one on the right lives in Spain so has colour and the other is in the RAF so is always in the sun somewhere or another.... I'm just the true English rose.... bloody annoying! x

Well you look absolutely lovely,its gone out of your signature now!!Blimey hurry up and put it back so the other girls can see heehee!!
I have to go bubbys now knackered is an understatment!!
Have a good evening
catch you later
xx

Ah Serena.... I've been losing the hair too... its a complete nightmare isn't it... I too have really really thin sparse hair so can't afford to lose a lot.... I have already bought a wig as back up cause my scalp is seriously scared!! I've heard some girls talking about a shampoo bar that Lush do thats meant to help... and zinc and something else.... hope it stops soon for ya... big hugs... xx

Looking great in your photo!

I picked up the Lush shampoo bar yesterday, and I've been taking hair supplements for the last couple of months anyway, I think it's because I have moved up from mainly 3 CD packs to 4 or 3 & SS+ meal so my body already thinks it's on a refeed. Oh well I'd still choose to do CD again given the choice, better than being fat forever.

Ah Serena.... hopefully it'll settle down soon.... I know they warn us about it but we always hope it won't happen to us.... especially when ya don't have vast amounts of hair anyway. Ya right about it being better than staying fat tho..... to be honest I quite enjoy wearing my wigs and headscarves so I can cope like that!!

Thanks for the lovely comments.... now i dare look at pictures of myself I'm gonna have to get that gap in my teeth sorted... its really bugging me.... women... we're never happy are we!! Lol....

Anyway.... time for the ole sack for me too....

Night night... x

Good Morning

Am really sleepy and crappy today so am just popping in to say hello. All my picking and half hearted approach to cd this month has finally caught up with me and I stayed the same this week - first time ever and it has so definitely been just what i needed but my god has it depressed me. :break_diet:

I suppose I should be grateful its a sts and not a gain but i'm so angry with myself i could cry! :cry: Am absolutely determined that this week is going to see me going back to 100% swot status.

Sorry its all me me me.

Hope everyone is well.

Dx

Dont worry debs,at least you sts imagine how you would have felt if you had gained,its another week now so just forget it and get on with the losing weight part of the diet you know how much trouble I had getting back on,so chin up girlie and lets face it your losses to date certainly allow for you to have stayed the same for one week!!
xx

Thanks Julie, I appreciate your words of wisdom, I think sometimes thats all we need - a wee word from someone who totally gets it - to just remind us that we're only human and we all have rough patches!

I'm going to have a nosey at your pics now...

Thanks again luvvy. xxx

OMG!!!!!! would never have believed that's the same person Julie, you have done so well babes, what a transformation!!!! And what an inspiration to others, you must be so proud of yourself huni, you've done amazingly well.

xxx

am on a roll now, nosing at everyones pics!!

Jules!!!! You look amazing huni, you look about 10 years+ younger in your recent pics!!! My god what a transformation - you look absolutely stunning - well done super star!!!

xxx

ok - who's pics are next.......

Penny & Serena - where's your piccies??? Pair of skinny minnies like you should be showing off how well you've both done!!!

Serena - am off to check out yours now!! Have peeked at yours before but am gonna nose again.

xxx

Aww Serena, you look so amazing chic, you're another one who's just transformed.

My lovely amazing fabulous sisters, am so proud of all of you, and inspired, and strangely emotional. Going to the loo for a cry now!!!!

xxx

Back